Chapter 41

Today is January 25th, which marks Calum's 19th birthday. I couldn't be more excited.

I head to my closet and figure out what to wear. Since the location was at a beach house, I decided to throw on a cute strapless romper that fitted in all the right places.

I spend a little more time on my makeup than usual, and take my hair out of my braid.

I grab my bag in one hand, and carry the cake in the other as I head outside to Anthony's car.

I hope everything goes as planned because if it doesn't it'll be a complete disaster. And I'll look like a complete idiot.

Anthony's eyes go wide. "Woah, Emily you are slaying. Where's a whip?"

"It's in Calum's drawer." I wink. I hop into Anthony's car, as we start to drive to the beach house.

I was so excited for tonight, I couldn't wait. We have been planning this party for weeks.

Within 20 minutes, we arrive at the beach house, and it looks even better than I had imagined. It really was a private location, being the only house on the beach.

I noticed a lot of people have already arrived and are really taking advantage of this sick place.

I knock on the door, and wait a few seconds. We hear the locks be undone, as Luke comes into view. "Hey guys!" he smiles.

I give him a hug. "Hey Luke."

I step inside and look around, there were a decent amount of people in here too and sadly I didn't know a single person. It was a good thing I brought Anthony with me.

"Hey Mikey!" I wave, as I set the cake on the kitchen counter.

"Hey Em." He chirps from the kitchen. I hang my bag on the side of the chair, and take a seat.

I was craving a beer, but Luke said that he didn't want anyone drinking before Calum gets here so I completely understand.

I look up to see Anthony and Luke walking towards us. "Luke you know if you wanted to undress Emily with your eyes, you could've ask Calum for permission first." I hear Anthony say, and I can't help but laugh.

Michael comes around the corner and opens up the cardboard box, and I watch as his mouth drops. "Emily, really? A boob cake?"

I shrug my shoulders. "You said give the guy what he wants."

Luke nods looking at the cake. "Oh he's got it alright."

"Well if you guys excuse me, I'm going to try and make some friends." I step out of our little circle, and that's when Michael stops me with his hand.

"Did you meet Olivia yet?" Michael says with a sparkle in his eyes. Oh la la, who is Olivia?

I furrow my eyebrows."Olivia?" I look back at Michael to see him walk away. I assume he was going to find her so I could meet her.

"Yeah, Michael's soon to be girlfriend." Luke pipes in. They haven't mentioned her before, maybe this just happened?

Just as we all wait here awkwardly, I see Michael come back with a girl.

She was pretty, long blonde hair, and bright green eyes.

"Oh is this the girl you and Calum have been telling me about?" The girl says smiling at me.

Him and Calum? I give him a wtf r u serious kind of look. They talk about me to strangers? People that I don't even know? For what reason?

Michael says through gritted teeth. "Sugar plum, you weren't suppose to say that." Michael gives me a reassuring smile.