Chapter 18

Anthony and I were at Starbucks. It was a chilly day and hot chocolate was a perfect match to this weather.

"Awww you made him cookies? Where's mines?" He says eagerly putting his hands out to me. He asked me what I did yesterday, out of all the days of the week. He asks me about yesterday.

I look at him apologetic and say sarcastically. "Oops, I'm so sorry I forgot about you. My apologizes." No, but I really did forget about him.

"I'm not surprised, I mean it's fine Emily. I guess I can share you." He says rolling his eyes, as he takes a sip from his hot chocolate.

We heard the bell ring as the door opened. "Looks like we spoke too soon." I look to see who Anthony is talking about, and my eyes meet no other than Calum.

He smiles and waves at me, as I do the same. Behind him was Michael, so I was assuming they were here together. Michael didn't see us because he was too busy on his phone.

I didn't know how close Michael and Calum actually were. This wasn't the first time I saw them together.

We watch them as they get a table across the room. Anthony starts to take a good look at Micheal's hair. "He literally dyes his hair all the time, and it hasn't fallen out. I need to know his tips and tricks."

"Then why don't you go over there and ask him." He gets up eagerly, as I pull him back down. "Geez, I was just joking." I start to laugh, as he looks at me seriously.

My phone buzzes, as I finish sipping my hot chocolate. I grab my phone, and unlock it.

From Calum (1:45PM): Hey, I think you have some chocolate on your face :P

I immediately look at Anthony, who was already looking at me. "Do I have something on my face?" I'm pretty sure Calum could hear me. I mean there wasn't much people in this shop anyways.

"Just a little chocolate mustache." He starts to chuckle. I quickly wipe it off, and take a glance at Calum. I could see him covering his mouth to prevent him from laughing. I felt like curling up in a ball to hide myself.

To Calum (1:52PM)- Thanks for the heads up, but maybe you should focus on your date ;)

I take a look at Calum, to see he's laughing about something with Michael. His laugh was seriously the cutest laugh I've heard from a guy. It was probably even cuter than mines. I sound like a dying whale.

I look up to see Anthony observing me. "Do you guys really have to text each other, he's right there. We were given mouths for a reason."

"I don't know which way to take that." I start laughing, as Anthony joins me. It took him a while to understand that what he said could be taken two different ways.

Anthony seems to be taking this extremely funny because he snorted and I think the whole shop heard it.

He looks at me surprised as he covers his mouth. He comes closer to me as he whispers. "Oh my gosh, that was so loud."

I turn to look around the shop to see a few people were still staring at us, including Michael and Calum.

"Who let the pigs out?" I turn to see that come from no other Michael. Me, and Calum look at each other to see what happens next.

Anthony is the sassiest of them all, everyone should know that. "You know what's funny Clifford? Not you, so shut up."

I hear the sound of chairs being pushed. I look up to see Michael coming towards our table with Calum behind him.

Michael takes a seat next to Anthony, as Calum takes a seat next to me. "Not bad with the comebacks, Walsh." Anthony looks at him rather amused.

The tension between Michael and Anthony dies down as they start a conversation of their own. Calum turns to face his attention towards me. "Are you doing anything Friday?"

"Not that I remember. Did you want to do something Friday?" I barely have any plans, and if I do there usually with Anthony.

"Yeah, sounds good." Calum says nodding his head. I heard silence for quite some time.I turn to see Anthony and Michael already looking at us.

Calum looks at them and says something. "What? Why are you guys smiling like freaks?"

I watch Michael as he bats his eyelashes at Calum. "Can I join too Cal?" I was now laughing at this point. They most definitely had a bromance going on.

"Sorry man, it's just me and Emily."

-------------------

lmao sorry this chapter is shit

but thank you so much for 600+ reads

much love for you guys

good things are to come next chapter

i promise :) Xx