Chapter 4

After a long day of class, I decide to head on over to Max's dorm. He still hasn't gotten a new phone and I'm hoping he's in his room. The last thing I want to do is walk all the way back to my dorm. Being the lazy person I am.

As I knock on the door, I wait a few seconds. Max opens the door with a smile. "Hey Em! What's up?" He says leaning against the door frame, stuffing his face with a bag of chips.

"Not much, just finished class. Mind if I come in?" I'm hoping he wouldnt send me back to my dorm.

"Yeah of course, we just ordered pizza. I'm practicing my Fifa skills." We? Who's we?

As we walk into the room, I see Calum. The game is paused and he's on his phone. I completely forgot Max mentioned another round of FIFA to Calum the other night. And how Calum told me they're basically best friends. This was all still new to me. I run into my brothers best friend, and he magically shows me to his dorm room. I'm surprised I didn't get kidnapped.

"Hey." I say as I sit down next to Calum.

He looks up from his phone. "Hey stranger, or should I say Emily?"

"Hey stranger, or should I say nothing?" I  laugh.

Max yells from the bathroom door. "Hey guys, I'll be taking a shower. I need to shower from the sweat of frustration."

A smirk grows on my face. "Ah, FIFA I see." I grab the controller and resume the game.

"You play?" He raises an eyebrow. He's probably shocked that I play video games, or I mean that girls play video games.

"Well I'm using the controller aren't I?" I chuckle.

"That's something everyone can do, your skills on how to use it is what shows that you can play."

I quickly pass the ball, and shoot it into the goal. "And I can." I smirk.
---------------------

If you want to see things get better skip to chapter 20 and start reading lmao