Chapter 57

Ever since Calum had opened up about his past, I feel like our connection is so much more stronger. I feel like there's nothing to hide anymore. I can be completely open with him, and he can do the same. It makes such a big different in our relationship.

Honesty is absolutely so important to me when it comes to a relationship. If you can't be open with your boyfriend or even trust him then I think it ruins everything.

But I'm glad I can trust Calum. I trust him with my life, every piece of it. 

"You okay princess?" Calum asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I look up, and give him a light smile. "U-uh yeah, perfect." I switch my attention to tv.

He furrows his eyebrows. "You sure? You really looked like you were thinking about something." It was crazy sometimes how Calum could easily read me.

I keep my eyes on the television. "Just us, but nothing serious." 

"Alright, well I better get ready." He gets off the couch and stretches.

I cock an eyebrow. "Ready? For what?" Last time I check, I don't remember Calum mentioning any plans for today. 

Calum sets his hands on his hips. "Remember.. the double date with Michael and his girlfriend Olivia?" 

Oh shit. "Um, yeah of course I do." I laugh awkwardly.

He narrows his eyebrows at me. "No you don't." 

I come up with a quick excuse. "See!" I point at my outfit. "I'm all set!"

He looks at me like I'm a joke. "Babe, you're in your spongebob pajamas."

"I was talking about the top part.. Duh." I roll my eyes.

He smiles at me and goes into his drawer to change. I begin to admire his perfectly toned and tanned biceps. And my eyes slowly trace over his amazing six pack. Oh how lucky I am to be with such a perfect human. I look up at him and see him staring at me intently.

"Babe, go get ready." He laughs and flashes his signature smile.

"Ugh, fine." I groan.

I lazily walk over to my own. Yup, I'm basically living with Calum & Britney. Mostly Calum though because mostly everything I have is here.

About twenty minutes after were on our way to the movies. I wonder what's going to happen tonight, this is my first time being on a double date. I don't know how these things turn out, but I hope it doesn't end up bad. 

"Hey Emily!" Olivia greets me and leans in for a hug.

"Hey!" I lean in, and give Michael a smile.

"Your top is so cute!" Olivia exclaims. I'm about to say thank you, and then I see Calum's big head come towards me to examine my shirt.

He leans in and takes a look. "Yeah it is, kinda looks like mines."

I roll my eyes as we walk inside the theater. Michael and Calum decided on watching The Terminator. Thankfully nothing in the romance genre. I wasn't really up for that right now. 

The movie is going pretty good, and Calum keeps stealing side glances at me. We kiss each other a few times here and there but don't try to get too intimate.

I'm suddenly taken back as I smell something like Pringles but a bit smellier.

"Mikey, can you quit it?!" I hear Olivia yell from below is.

A man suddenly gets up and turns around "Okay who the hell keeps farting?"

All three of us dart our eyes to Michael. "I don't know but it sure stinks." He manages to say. We all know he had Mexican earlier, he announced it for Christ sake.

We ignore Michael's gas passing, and focus on the movie. It begins to get intense and Calum and I are really into it. I'm glad he isn't trying to make out with me every second because we've got all the time in the world for that.

But speaking about making out. It looks like Michael and Olivia are doing a little bit of that themselves.

The movie finally ends, and I assume Michael and Olivia are gonna get going to finish what they were doing in public to somewhere private.

Just as we walk out of the movie theater, they are hand in hand ready to escape this double date. 

"This was nice. I'll see you two later." Michael says and quickly walks quickly with Olivia. And within seconds, they are gone like the wind. 

"Well we both know what they're doing next." Calum chuckles.

"No kidding. Now let's get out of here." I grab his hand and interlock it with mines.

----------------------------
Whaaaat! Who else watched the TCA yesterday? 5sos was killllin it 😎but seriously tho. Totally random but Nick Robinson from Jurassic world & Melissa and Joey is sooooo cute my gawd 🙌 seriously love my men tall, but not like a tower, ya know?