Chapter 62

(babe, has GOT to stop doing this to me. REALLY)

This was a week that every college student dreaded. Finals week, when a student could cry and basically sleep anywhere and everyone would understand.

Thank goodness all of mine were online, well except for one, which I had completed yesterday.

I pour a cup of coffee as I watch Calum study for his finals.

He sighs and forcefully rubs his temples. "I'm fucked, I'm going to bomb this final."

I walk towards him and slowly run my fingers through his messy morning hair. "No you won't babe, just don't over think it." I reassure him with a smile.

He remains quiet keeping his focus on his notes. "You'll do just fine. I know it, just remember everything you possibly can." I kiss him on the cheek.

I walk into the bedroom to give Calum some peace and quiet to study. He's just too cute when he's frustrated. I can't take him serious sometimes.

Calum disrupts my thoughts as he pokes his head by the door. "Baby, I'm gonna go take my last final."

"Alright love, I'll see you when you come back. I know you'll do just fine." I get up from the bed and walk over to him to give him a kiss.

He wraps me into a warm hug. "Don't miss me too much."

I bury my face into his chest. "I'll try." I sigh and wave him bye.

I hear the door close, and just spend time scrolling through my phone.

I eventually get bored of doing that, and decide to look around Calums closet. I mean he's got a lot of things in here like photo albums, stuffed animals, blankets, and lots of other things.

I tippy toe to grab the first photo album that catches my eye. It's a thick baby blue color. I blow off the dust, and my fingers trail over the detailed lettering spelling "memories."

I open the album, and I come into view with the cutest picture of Calum I have ever seen. It was a picture of him with ice cream on his face. He looked like he was about five or six. I stare at it in awe, and continue to look through more pictures.

I finish the photo album and continuing looking around. I know I shouldn't be snooping through Calums stuff but I end up finding a camera. A really nice one too.

I grab it and turn on the power button. I anxiously look through the photos but it's mostly of his family.

I stop at a video, and debate if I should play the video or not. Eh, oh well I just will. It's not like Calum will be home anyways.

I play the video and Calum is wearing a birthday hat. "Hi Calum, sweetie can you say hi to the camera?" I hear a voice say, I'm assuming it was his mom speaking.

He looks at the camera with a big smile on his face. "Hi camera!" He greets. Ugh he's was so adorable and still is.

"Who's birthday is it today? Is it mines?" His mom questions.

I giggle as Calum makes a sour face at the camera. "No mommy, it's mines!! My birthday not yours." He pouts, that signature pout.

"How old are you going to be sweetie?" His mom asks.

He holds up eight fingers. "I'm going to be seven." I furrow my eyebrows not sure exactly what age he was. 7 or 8 still cute to me.

I suddenly go into panic mode as I hear the door open, and keys get thrown on the counter. Shit, Calums home.

I hear his footsteps come down the hall, and I quickly put the camera where I found it. I try to make everything look like it hasn't been touched and quickly jump on the bed.

Calum comes into the room and analyzes my awkward pose. "Hey, everything okay?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Oh yeah, just stretching. How was your final babe?" I question. I was still trying to slow down my heart beat.

He walks towards the bed and lays down beside me. "Not so bad, but now that's out of the way so it's just me and you." He wraps an arm around my waist, and pushes me closer to him.

I smile at him, and admire his appearance. His beautiful dark brown eyes, his cute of a button nose, and those perfectly plumped lips that are irresistible.

He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "What is it babe?" He pouts, and it brings me back to that video I saw of him as a child.

I lightly shrug my shoulders. "Just happy." I look up and my eyes meet his. "Happy to have you."

Calums lips press gently against the top of my head in a soft kiss. "You are my world, and no one will ever make me feel the way you can." He whispers lightly into my ear.
--------------------------------
AU: AWWWWWW I know. what a laaaame chapter lol, but finals are done for Camily! Now they are officially on summer break. Anyways, thanks y'all for reading! this is now at 5.3k reads yay! 😘 next chap will be better x

Anyways, there's this cute guy in my class that kinda reminds me of Calum cause they got the same nose and eyebrows and looks Asian but actually is not (well I don't think the guy is) but maybe I'm just tripping??