Chapter 3

We approach the door Max is supposedly staying in. I was praying it wasn't some pedophiles room, and that Calum was working for him.

I knock on the door and can hear the locks be undone. The door swings open, and Max comes out with his hair messed up, and his bright blue eyes expand as he looks rather surprised by my presence.

I'm even more surprised I just trusted a stranger with my life and actually found my brother!

"Emily?!" He pulls me into a sweaty hug, lifting me off the ground. "I wasn't expecting to see you until next week!!" He is grinning from ear to ear, and it makes me happy to see my brother happy.

"Dad got me an earlier flight." I smile as I try to wiggle out of our sweaty embrace.

"Wait, how did you two meet? Calums a good friend of mines." Max questions, as he looks at both me and Calum.

"She was actually looking for you, and I just so happened to know where you were." Calum says coolly.

"Yeah, his description about you was pretty on point. But I didn't know if I should trust my life with a stranger." I chuckle.

"And you did. I mean, if you guys hook up in the long run, I'm to thank." Max chuckles. Okay, that's awkward.

"But hey man, we need to play another round of fifa again." He says as he points to Calum, and he just looks up and laughs.

He leans against the wall, crossing his arms. "Max, you need to stop thinking you've got a chance. It's not going to happen man."

Me and Max talk for quite a while, and at this point I'm starting to yawn. Today has been a crazy day with crazy people, and I'm in need of some sleep.

"Well I guess I should get going. It was great seeing you Max, I've missed you." I say as I hug my brother once again.

"We'll catch up soon Em, I promise, Oh, and if you tried to call or text me my phone fell in the toilet. Don't ask how, long story." I guess you could say my predictions were on point. I laugh at his comment as I follow Calum back to the elevator.

As were about to go our separate ways, I turn to face Calum. "Thanks for not kidnapping me. I was starting to think twice about you."

"Well I hope your impression has changed." Calum nods, now that we're far in distance.

"Hmmm, not quite." I scratch my neck.

----------------------

Trust me if you're reading this, this get better. I know I literally just started this fanfic but the chapters get better. Skip to chapter 30 or something where things get real lol