CHAPTER -10 🥀

Yo can you see this googie his looking so hot!!!

Sunday update yo!!!!!!!!

"Promise me you'll give me attention when she is here". He said and kook just nodded not answering the blonde's request. Soon he heard soft snores to look down. To see blonde had already slept in deep slumber.

He noticed blonde was all drenched so he build all courage inside him . He is going to change tae's clothes!.

He was so nervous so much did he have to do this yo bro you have to.

He started undoing blonde's shirt he removed his shirt and stared at blonde's tan skin so smooth he ran his hand on the blonde skin who was werling in his sleep. He look at the youngers perked pink buds which are had he move his hand and slightly pinch one of his bid causing tae to moan. "What? Did he just moan" he said to himself and move down he admitted it blonde was so cute in his sleep and the same time so sexy.

His hand move towards his pants he slightly removed his pant and gasp what???

The blonde is having so many cut marks on his thigh it's not like he didn't noticed first but he didn't know that he is having this much of scars!!

Did Tae try to hurt himself before??

Did he hurt himself because of kook?

He was so in his sleep he doesn't wanted him to scold . He just made the blonde to wear his oversized shirt. He caressed the cut marks and pecked those scars .

"Please tell me what's bothering you don't hurt your self!" He said with sad expression. Kook became curious why did he having scars he sure gonna ask the blonde about it. So just got up and directly went to bathroom to freshen up . He came out and sat besides the blonde he last time pec his forehead and hugged the younger male protectively cuddled up. He fall asleep in a deep slumber...

........

Next morning Tae woke up first to see his bunny is lying next to him looking cute with those beautiful pout . He stared bat him . He learns the features of black haired male those eyes those beautiful nose and plump lips and the mole under it . Aren't he looking Adorable himself.
His hand roaming all around older's hair 'ahh so soft hair of koo just like bunny fur ' he said and giggled. Jungkook snuggle closer to him . His head was on tae chest.
Kook moves his hand in his sleep found a soft spot he just dabbed his finger on the spot why it's so soft yet hard !! My boy get up you just pinched tae's nipples😅...

Younger just moan and try to get out of his hold . He started wiggling. Soon kook came to his sence and woke up and sat on the bed he looks at tae who was all red he was blushing. Kook was confused why the blonde was all red. "Baby why are you all red? Did you have fever" jungkook asked
Ohh for god sake koo he ain't had fever you just trigger his willy willy🤣...

"Koo no-nothing w-wrong all right umm yeah ..all right" he said and stamped to bathroom without giving a glance to the older male who was confused as fuck!!
Taehyung got ready for school we wore a pink hoddie and baggy pants. With specs on. Did I ever mentioned taehyung was a nerd a hot nerd. He got ready and went downstairs to found his handsome hubby cooking breakfast for him.

"Hey come baby have your breakfast" tae just blushed at the nickname kook pull the chair out for Taehyung. He sat beside him and started having breakfast as they were eating their legs just brushed each other causing the blonde to blush mess. They soon punished their breakfast and went to their college. During car ride kook was in his on thought. While taehyung was just taking a glance. And looking at window.