CHAPTER -14🥀

Updatesssss......

How are you babies ...

............

All classes are over and its time to hid back to home. Tae waited for his koo to come fast but unfortunately kook was in important meeting and he didn't told tae about it . Jungkook had already send him his car keys so that he can rest there and sat there so can he rest assured. Taehyung was just panicking

Why didn't he back yet?

Where is he?

He started questioning himself he open the door of kook's car and sat on the front seat he started thinking about some stuffs and fell asleep . It's quite uncomfortable to sleep in the car he was moving and wiggling on the seat until kook came and smile while looking at his adorable baby sleeping so peacefully but he can see the uncomfortableness in his sleep .

How can you look so pretty in sleep tae ?

Kook said and hop on the car and started the car engine he made tae head on his shoulder and started driving his one hand was on taehyung's thighs . He kept stroking and cooing at his baby he like when tae being all adorable for him just for him.

soon they reach at there destination. Mean there home ' Sweet home' . Whenever tae is with kook it always feel like home . Tae was the only light in his dark world and vice versa for both of them . They love each other so dam much. For kook tae's eyes hold a world for taehyung kook's eyes held whole galaxy.

Only and only love of his life. He shake tae so that he can get up but looking at his adorable baby he stopped shaking him and pick him carefully and gently . He unlocked the door and headed to their shared bedroom he lay tae on the bed and headed to washroom to freshen up soon he came and looked at his baby already cuddled up with 2 pillows already.

"Tae baby getup " he said and peck his lips while younger just mewl and wiggle in his sleep turning to another side . After sometime he got up and freshen up and headed downstairs to find his Mr perfect his professor husband is already cooking for him . He went to kitchen and back hug the older male who stops his actions and smile he know who it was his baby

"so how was your sleep baby" he asked while putting a slice of strawberry in tae's mouth he knows how the blonde is just crazy for the strawberry ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ while the blonde just accepted it happily " it was shoo gwood " the blonde said while stuffing and chewing the strawberry in his mouth while kook just coo at how adorable the baby bear is.

"what do you made for dinner koo" he asked while showing his puppy eyes because he don't what to eat those yucky veggies . " Veggies , rice some vegetable soop , salad and some ramyen " tae just made disgusting faces as showing kook that how much he hated veggies.

"koo you know that I don't like veggies but still you made it you don't want me to eat dinner or what" he said while in sad voice while kook understand why the blonde was like this . but he needed to eat that if he not how can be healthy and strong he is to fragile to handle so skinny he was no more his bubbly and chubby taehyung.

"Baby you need to eat veggies they are good for health and look at you had become so skinny you're no more my chubby taetae " kook said while pouting yes he was right taehyung also admit that he was skinny actually he wanted to diet as everybody always call him Mr. Fatty so he decided to loose his weight . "I'm sorry koo I thought you don't like fatty people so I lose my weight " he said and look down toward floor he was sorry for what he did he can see disappointment in kook's eyes how can he think so?

"No baby I can never hate you even you're fat old or any thing I just loved you for who you are and always be and not your face but your soul I love everything about you . Everything about you is so beautiful " he said while stroking the blondes hairs who had hugged him so tightly who was guilty for what he did.

"I'm sorry koo I'll eat all the yucky veggies which you'll make for me . I'll try to be all chubby chubby for you just like you like me a-and I'm sorry again " he said and look at those doe eyes which hold the galaxy for him. "It's okay baby now let's go and eat I'm hungry" kook said and started preparing the dinning table kook sat across tae looking at how his baby eating all the veggies like a good boy with that adorable pout

he can't stop smilling when his baby being all adorable he was all giddy giddy . "Koo stop staring and eat" tae said while chewing his food kook just smile again and started eating again . While blonde just blush .

"cute" kook mumble and got up to put the dishes for washing tae also do the same " okay baby go and do your homework and I'll be there and so that we can cuddle then sleep your beauty sleep is more important then anything " kook said tae just blush how much kook care for him for his sleep too . Tae just ran to their shared room for completing his homework while older just chuckle at his silly baby.

Jungkook is done with his dishes so he went to his room to see tae was so focused on his studies he smile and went to him "any difficulty baby can I help you" kook asked while blonde just stop writing and look up and nodded cutely "please" he said and kook just bring another chair and sat next to taehyung and started explaining the problem properly so that he can get it .

"yeah I did it !!! Kook I finished my homework !! Now let's go cuddle I'm sweepy " he said and lean his head on kook shoulder. "Ofcourse my cuddle bear " kook said and smile he put all the necessary books in tae's bag and put it perfectly on the side of his study desk he pick the blonde bridle style and lay him on the bed he also lay besides him . He wrapped his muscular arms arround the younger securely and they cuddled all night and sleep embracing each other peacefully....

.............

so here's an update. so I got time today I updated this chapter so that readers can rest assure I'm sorry for the inconvinience babies as my schedule is all hectic I'm not getting much time to write as my university is starting from 20 oct and I'll update the chapter's frequently whenever I got time . ♡︎

okay babies have a Nice day♡︎~~

love you all~

bye bye~~~~