Chapter-64

"Let's sleep my love you must be tired"
He said the blonde nodded at soon they cuddled up and went to there dream land....

.............

Days were all good and Jimin is already married and happy with his husbands ...Namjin was happy to...
Taekook surely having best life after tae came back...
And now it's December 21st that mean after 3-4 days there's Christmas Eve taehyung and the babygirl was just to excited for the celebration after long time there  first celebration at there home as family...

As we all know December the last month of year...this year wasn't the best as thought they have skipped lots of moments and days ..like the professor waited for blonde for almost year ....

But now this is there new start let last month of year be best for rest ....let's be happy and forgot every worst memories they had...

Everyday whenever the professor male looks at those hazel eyes he is falling for him deeper and deeper ...

What's love?

What's the feeling of first love??

It means falling in Love with morning dew and night time glow..this means falling in love with a Cresent moon with shinning stars....in love with the glittering sun and with the warm summer rain...it's like falling in love with a beautiful spring flowers with a changing colours of fall...with birds chirping and bees buzzing..like wise the black haired male had fallen for the blonde's boxy smile with his infectious laughter for his heart....with his enjoyable happiness and his spirit ...with his passionable heart and childish playful mind ..with his oh so gorgeous pretty body and compassionate hugs...he fell in love with the blonde's warm hugs ..with those tasty cherry kisses ..with those tight embrace and electrifying carassess...with sweet whispers he do motivating him to fight his nightmare....with the everlasting love he fell in love the blonde even more...

He is lost?
Lost in the blonde's love!!!

How it feels to be lost in someone's love???

He thought to himself and smile...
" Ahh Kim Taehyung I'm falling again and falling again and falling~~"
And giggles to himself..

He looks at the Kim Taehyung his husband who was with him sitting on bench with their pretty daughter on his lap and under moon ...
The Cresent moon smiles , wink at the stars , affection beams ever so charming...

"You know baby when you wasn't with me I always used to sit alone in the dark room and always admired the moon. Every night I talked about you to the moon in such way that the oceans became jealous of the depth  of my feeling for you.."
Jungkook said and held the blonde's delicate hand in his big soft hands a kiss his knuckle...

........

When stars falls in love
You see him in his pupils..
They are funarolas full of life..
Bright as the moon..
Poetry in those hazel eyes..
Wonder of it's nature.
Queen muse..
Nature's explosion..

.......

"You became s-so c-chessy k-koo"
the male said with the blushing pink tint on his cheeks....
The man stands up put the baby girl down ..
And about to turn when jungkook manage to straddled the man on his lap..cause the male to fall on his lap and tiggling sound was heard..

"What's the sound baby"
Jungkook asked..

"O-ohh it's my a-anklet j-jisso n-noona had gifted me "

"C-can I see them"
The black haired male asked the blonde who noded lifted his legs on the bench and showing that pretty anklet with many stars...

The glazing of the anklet in his feet..made it heaven footstool ...

"The sound of your anket is making me crazy and it's making my heart still"
The man said while caressing the males pretty tan legs..

How lucky are those places ..where his foot touched ..
How bless am I to witness this..?
The professor thought to himself..

He burried his head in the blonde's neck tried to calm his beating heart .
His fragrance tresses are lingering on his nose...

........

Baby was already asleep when the blonde male again came down alone where his husband was sitting resting his head at the arm rest of bench...

"Aren't you tired koo"
The blonde male asked while pushing jungkook's head on his shoulder ..

"I won't be tired of looking at you everyday"
The male blush and hide his face in his hand..

"Chessy bunny"
He said and the other just laugh..

He looks in those pretty hazel eyes..
Those velvety lips with that pink lipstick ..

"You sure you aren't angel?"

"W-what ?"

"Because how can a person be so beautiful "

"T-thank you k-koo"

"Your eyes are really hypnotising..those cherries lips of perfect shap and perfect symmetry complimented by perfect imperfections..an hourglass that can stops time to all who can see you..a device for pure synchronicity..it's dimensions forged by the hands of a master craftsman..your eyes are like ocean to me and those velvety lips and your soft blonde locks like waterfall....and your skin is just so soft like flower bloomed"
The blonde male bit his lips...

"Please don't bit them it turns me on"
The professor said and only to get smacked on his head hahaaa!!!

And the blonde male sat on his lap  straddling gently so the male won't fills the pain in his legs and pull him the chasty tasty kiss..

How it feels to kiss under the moonlight?

............

That's it for today and I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday that's because I wasn't feeling well I'm sad many bad things happen yesterday I cried a lot I wasn't in my good state to write another chapter and also I'm sorry if it isn't good...I won't be updating this book now because I'm having exams  from 2nd June it was an early decision taken by the University so I have to focus on my studies maybe I'll update it in June or July I'm sorry for this though...
Please understand me.. I'm feeling all shitty from yesterday!

Again just want apologize reader please don't stop reading this books with all my love and experience I poured in it...with some of my poetries I wrote
And
Thank you
I hope you all will support me..
Love ya
Bye
Bye...