CHAPTER -4🥀

Hello~~~
Tae is so cute UwU I just love him...
........
....

Back to story we don't want to distract didn't we😄......

........
...

Finally classes are over its time for them to hid back to home...
The day was not so good for both of them . Taehyung is ignoring black haired male were on other side jungkook was so sick worried why the blonde is ignoring him...

Both were tensed probably thinking about themselves everyday..

This makes more worse when jungkook went to parking lot but didn't found tae . So he checked his phone and yes tae had already messaged him...

"Pls don't wait for me I'm leaving by bus I'll be late and sorry to bother".

He sigh and started his engine.
Whole ride he was thinking about blonde . He is no more the taehyung he knows . Not the bubbly one he is not smiling always shows his fake smile is he pretending that he is happy with me .

Is he or no??

He thinking deeply . He arrived at his appartment not that big but cozy which he can say a sweet home where he can see tae everyday. He was whipped for tae but never shown his true self to tae but why??..

He entered and went to his room no they never shared their rooms to. They have there separate bedrooms it's already 7 pm and taehyung was not home were did he go.

Is he safe?

Did something happened with him?

He was so in his thoughts that he didn't know when drifted to sleep. After 1 hour he woke up tae was still not there he getting worried . Why the blonde hadn't arrived yet?

Is everything okay with him?

Ahh tae where are you?

His mind is messing with him . His past was so worst that he still can't come over it. He is scared to loose tae and also as he had promised jin hyung that he will not touch taehyung in any kind of intimate way. As it's just a arrange marriage .

This is not the reason he never touched him but he still thinks that the blonde is quite young to know such things and he need to complete his graduation to. He was so messed up he even didn't know what to do so .....

He was so messed up so he decided to call the blonde male so he dialed his no and called him....

(A/n: bold Tae and simple kook)

"Hello Tae where are you?"

"Oh I'm at jimin's place I'll be back tomorrow"

"Is everything alright why are you ignoring me?"

"No no I'm not pls I'll be back tomorrow"

"Okay bye"

"Bye"

........
...

Next morning was cozy not that good without tae...
Is something wrong with him ?
Am I being to much ?

"I can't tell him the truth he still think of me as asshole bastard " he signed and did his daily morning routine and get ready for university he is hopping to see tae in good state hope so....

He made a not so heavy breakfast just some toast and a glass of milk . And headed to uni . His head was occupied by Tae only tae he is thinking the first time they met. The way he smiled and blush whenever jungkook comes closer to him . Squeezy cheecks which he want to touch his cute button nose which he want to bobbed with his own..And lastly beautiful lips which he want to kiss so badly....

He finally reached and park his car and headed to the respective class. Only to find that tae was no were he got frustrated "how can he be late. He always do the same thing" he was about to start class when tae bursted from the door "C-can I come in M-Mr Jeon" tae said in his monotone and scared voice looking at the floor not want to face the black haired male.

"Mind telling me the reason you were late Mr Kim". He said with blank face in and in angry tone. " I'm sorry Mr. Jeon I just overslept" he said he was so scared of jungkook that during there not so wanting teacher Student encounter he didn't dare to look and him. " Can't you be lil bit a punctual you're such a rich spoiled brat can you come on time huh! I'm allowing you the entry this time if ever you do the same thing I'll just kicked you out from my class did you get it Mr. Kim". Jungkook scolded the blonde who was looking down and shivering because he was scared of his strict professor aka his husband . He just continue to face the ground when tears escape from his eyes. Taehyung was crying silently still head down not wanting to bother any body....

Taehyung always comes with jungkook by car but still he is always late for jungkook's lecture because everytime he was been stopped by bogum or lisa or any other boys who just want to have fun with him. They also touched him inappropriately but never got the chance to go that far. He was so sensitive and fragile to defend himself so always jimin was the one who always help him. Jimin was taehyung only best friend who knows that Taekook are married and always helps tae from bullies.

He went to his respective sit and started to concentrate on the lecture but he failed to find himself stairing at the hot professor Mr Jeon with his hazel eyes which are slightly puffy and swollen. The only question roaming in Jungkook's mind was

Did Taehyung cried yesterday??

It's was always their daily routine jungkook always shouted and bursted on him without knowing any reason and then regretted everything but he still think of him as spoilled rich brat. On other hand Taehyung never cut him or cross his words he was such a obedient and perfect husband for him . He always act so submissive whenever it comes to jungkook the blonde just blush and give him a shy smile.

He just want to broke the promise which he made 2 month before marriage to jin hyung. He desperately want to hold the blonde in his arms he want to kiss those cherry lips and want to share his day with him . He want to make the blonde satisfied by his life he want to be a perfect husband for blonde as he ever dreamt of he want to be superhero of his life. But everything messed up just because of promise.

Even if it's arrange marriage but still jungkook think of it as love you can say love at first sight he was so in love with blonde that he finally agreed for the marriage but had to fulfill the promise he made. He can't tell taehyung why he is rude to him? Why he never touched him? Why he never show his love to him.

What will he do when Taehyung came to know about his promise more like deal will ever taehyung forgive him or not. Or he will leave him just like his parents left him alone to suffer. Taehyung was just so special for him that he don't want to loss him.

...............
....
Hello~~
Tysm for reading my book..
Bye bye🥀