CHAPTER -12🥀

Sundayyyyyy updateeeeeee

Yoooooo

So guys are you fine with this Wednesday and Sunday update or should I update it like in two days.
Let me know my babies so that I can adjust my time for y'all.

And sorry for update I was busy with Navratri things.
Now I'm free so I can update on time.
Okay then let's get itttttttttttt.

.......................................

That night was silent jungkook came late at night .while tae was fast asleep he was tired tired of all this mess tired of crying so he slept. While jungkook was feeling guilty his heart is aching he came late at night and rushes towards his shared bedroom to see ' Is his love asleep there?' bro but you're wrong you had already fuck up . Tae was no were in their shared room that means he moved on to his own room.

He entered tae's room and sat beside the blonde who is sleeping peacefully like an angel. He caress his soft locks his bread cheecks then his lips . "You're so beautiful my love m sorry for everything" he said and peck his forehead and got up to leave when someone stopped him by holding his wrist gently loosely like person is so weak to even hold his hand he knows who it was none other than

His baby husband

Kook turned to see tae fully awake and was rubbing his eyes cutely like a cat his eyes was pluffy red 'ohh gosh sorry love I made you cry' this is what he was thinking "koo you c-came I'm s-sorry for being b-bad boy b-but I'm good boy right koo I-I'm n-not a b-brat" kook snapped out when he heard blonde was so hurt by his actions by his words he was not in his right sence when he spoke such harsh and hurtful words to his love. He can see how hurt the blonde was so he had to take such hard step he tried to suicide.

Kook didn't say anything his mind was eaten by guilt why he said those word to his baby?

"I-I'm sorry my love " he said and started crying messily started bladdering continuously while tae just look at his professor husband how guilty he was? He care for him . Tae just smile forgetting everything what happened with him two days ago.

"It's okay koo you look so adorable when ever you cry like baby" tae said and started giggling yet sniffling. So babies they patch up once again hahahaa...

Kook looks in the blonde's hazel almond eyes with his doe eyes. He didn't think anything and attach his lips with the blonde's soft cherry lips. It's not like he forgot the promise but he came to know how precious is his baby for him . They kissed 'omg koo kissed me ' Taehyung was on cloud nine it was his first kiss after 4 months of there wedding.

Jungkook held his waist gently and kissed him while tae circle his hand around kook's neck . The kiss was filled with love happiness and joy . 'how he wanted to taste and devour the pretty mouth of his baby husband.' but the kiss didn't last long as kook pulled away to look at tae's all red flushed face..
Who was blushing mess.

Kook cheecks was also been tinted red due to blush. "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to kiss you I'm sorry "kook said and was cuted by the blonde's cherry lips on his own. So soft and delicate. Jungkook was now jungkshook .

Did tae kissed him?

Yo bro he kissed you .

They shared a long kissed both of them not wanted to let go each other addictive lips which are sucking each other gently. Tae pulled back while panting heavily and kook just give some sloppy kisses on blonde's neck cause him to giggle cutely.

The blonde's giggles are music to his ears.

But-

He remembers the cut marks of two days before when he changed tae's clothes. "Baby can I ask you something" . The blonde just smile and nodded. Permitting the black haired male to ask what he wanted to ask? "Baby you didn't told me about the cuts on your thighs?" He asked while with serious tone . While the blonde's smile faded and started shivering he was scared what if kook knows the truth will he hate him for being coward?

Will he hate him for try to kill himself several times?

Tae just look down towards his lap tears started forming in his almond eyes his beautiful moment was ruin by just a mere question. "If I tell you the tr-uth w-will you hate me koo" tae said while looking in those doe eyes who was burning holes in his soul. While sniffling he lay his head on the black haired male lap and hug his waist .

"I'll never hate you my love do you trust me baby tell me the truth let me heal you let me take away your all pain I can't see you in so much pain pls " kook said while tae just hide his face in older's lap started crying hard. His past was worst then any other one he need to tell the truth to kook he not wanted to loose the one and only love of his life.

"Let it out love tell me everything tell me why you do that?" Kook said and pecked on his lips .

While tae just sat straight on kooks lap face still burried in older's neck. Started crying!!!

.................................................................

Well double update well I'm updating two chapters this Sunday because I'll be bit busy on Wednesday so if I got enough time I promise I'll update it soon as all festivals are going on and so much preparation I can't think of well beside I'm not well. And having periods after 4 months of gap and it hurts like hell. ^_^
I tried everything still I'm in so much pain . I'm not in my right mind rn so sorry for any mistakes and for bothering you with my long ass speech.

Okay by babies~~

Love you......❤️