Chapter-62

"So let's go down and have dinner"
The professor nodes and Taehyung helps him to seat on his wheelchair and after a long time he'll be having his meals with his baby it's been long since they had dinner together he is happy truely genuinely happy after long time....

............

Everything was going good with the couples now.. Namjin was also in good state and if talk about our sweetest trio jhope , jimin and Yoongi...they are getting married soon this month..in them they are in threesome relationship ...Yoongi is the top among them ..jimin is bottom and jhope is switch...

There story was quite complicated at the first sope were dating each other but after seeing the adorable pink haired male they both fall in love with them for jhope he fall for the pink haired male guy the day he layed his eyes on him and for Yoongi he used to adored the boy but slowly started falling love with him too...

Soon Yoongi and jhope talked about this they suggested to have threesome relationship so they confessed jimin on the graduation day ....jimin was looking adorable that day with white button up shirt and slacks with blue blazer and round specs...

And the pink haired male agreed to them soon he too confessed them and now they are in romantic relationship like those adult thingy ....

The pink haired male was on his run to his best friends house he got out of his car and knock the door soon door was open by his one and only soulmate Kim- Jeon Taehyung ...

"Hey tete"

"Hey chimmy"

The blonde engulfed the pink haired boy in a bone crashing hug and smile broking the hug..

"Come in Chim"
He said and came in only to see adorable babygirl playing with her teddy and bunny plushie..he sat on the couch and take his coat out ..

"Tete I want your help in choosing my wedding suit "

"Ohh ok I'll help you "

"Okay then let's go now I'm so excited "
Chim said and both left for shopping with babygirl... without telling jungkook..

They went to an expensive mall offcourse his soon to be husband was rich mf so why not blancked there black card jimin thought to himself..
They started shopping for the wedding
jimin had tried many suits but he soon choose one with white dress shirt and blazer with purple flower on the pocket...

Then taehyung had also bought himself some dress , shorts t-shirt , panties , bras and lingerie...
For baby bought a beautiful baby pink dress and many more ...

"Chim I'm hungry let's grab something on our way"
They went to food court were there was variety of food and baby sequelled in Taehyung's arms after seeing food..

"Mwama ice-cwream"
The baby said and Taehyung nodded soon they started eating gossiping things at now Taehyung is already late it's already 10 pm already jungkook must be worried soon it clicked him that he didn't told the professor male..

"J-jimin I think we should go now "
The pink haired boy noded and soon they left..

..........

Meanwhile with jungkook he wokeup from his nap early the whole room was empty even lights were off..no voice of his baby not even of blonde male the man panicked and tried get up from the bed only be dropped on the floor with thud on his face his nose started bleeding but he didn't cared...

"Tae baby"
He called out

"Tae"

"TAEHYUNG"

"Look don't prank me were are you baby c'mon "
The male started assuming that the blonde already left with baby no no it can't be

"No he can't leave me he p-promised me h-he won't leave me alone"
The male's lips wobble started trembling at the thought of the blonde leaving him again as he did before he manage him self to sit properly on the floor and started dragging his body slightly pushing with all the strength he had he managed to unlocked the door  of their shared bedroom ..he again pushed himself further towards the living room..since he got in accident he moved to the ground level of guest room which taehyung and him were sharing ...

He manage to push himself to the living room he was panicking since so many thoughts were in his mind ..

"Were is the blonde?"
"Did he really left?"
"Is he safe"

He checked the time it was already 9. 30 pm and no one was in the living room ..the room was dark he pushed a little and mistakenly the vase fell on the floor jungkook can't see anything since it was very dark and the few pieces got stab in his hand causing his hand to bleed but he still drag himself toward the kitchen he was thirsty and exhausted because of the pushing himself to the living room thingy ..

He tried very hard to reach upto water but fail miserably the pain in his heart was increasing and his breathing started to get uneven and he collapsed on the ground...

After an hour taehyung reached at their apartment and open the door he realised there was dark ..
He switched on the lights was shocked to see the broken vase and blood there ...
He kept his sleeping baby on couch and placing the bags on tea table ...he went to their shared bedroom and jungkook was not on his bed he panicked and tried calling him..

"K-koo where are you"

He said stuttering and tried to calm himself and search every were but no koo was there he went to kitchen to found the professor male on floor unconscious and his hands was bleeding .

"Omg k-koo w-what are you doing here?"
He said and tried to wake the male but no response..

"K-koo open your eyes honey please "
He tried to calm himself but his body started shivering the professor in the vulnerable condition he called Namjoon as he was in his contact list..

"H-hyung a-are you t-there?"

"Tae w-what happened ? Is everything alright?"

"H-hyung k-koo"

"What happened to kook tae tell me?"

"H-hyung I don't know when I came back he was not in his room and search him everywhere and I found him in kitchen unconscious and b-blood H-hyung come fast I'm s-scared P-please save my k-koo"

The male begged soon he hanged up the call ....

.................

Listen you tiny babies jungkook is fine he is just exhausted he'll be fine soon so cheered up another chapter will be updated today or maybe tomorrow so stay tuned ..

Okay love you
And
Bye bye....