Chapter 55

"Joon P-please don't do this I'm sorry "

"Y-your sorry won't fixed my brother's life Seokjin you know what I hate you. I don't want you in my life let's divorce"
Joon said and left at this time fell on his knees regretting his deeds no one to ease just crying in agony...

........
Jungkook even don't know what's going on with his brother .. Namjoon used to stay with jungkook as he leave alone and this time he need someone to take care of , some to be aware of so he left his previous job and now working online from home...

Now it's 6 month he is on bed but now he can sit straight with the help of Namjoon who always help him.. usually take him to there garden in this day Namjoon started to love gardening for his brother he build so beautiful garden just at the back yard of jungkook house with a bench to sit ...in this 6 month he already divorced Seokjin who is living on his own he started working at a cafe for earning for his upcoming baby..

He realised what he did was absolutely wrong ..he realised what's true love is because he just fell in love with only that dimple guy who used to be his happiness... Namjoon left him even though he tried to is best ...he already apologize to jungkook and he already forgave him... thinking of pregnant man still unaware of fact they are divorced...

Seokjin is now  7 months pregnant soon going to enter in 8 month...he is already having hard time being a pregnant man...after divorce he went back to his father who asked him to  leave and now herre he is on his own ...

On the other side Namjoon is well aware about him..he sometimes watch the male struggling from far but didn't dare to go close and help him..what happened 6 month ago was the worst they ended really bad....he witnessed everything how people's calling him name telling him his husband doesn't want him and the male just cried regretted everything he did in his past time....

And he just gave then a tight smile going back to work like good worker and now it's difficult to move for him..as his bump is getting bigger he always get tired of walking he came to know that he is having twins...but still don't know there gender...

Pregnant and alone he was on his own stuck in those 1 bedroom attach kitchen apartment because his reckless choices. And that was the roughest time in his life..he didn't slept for many day thinking about Namjoon and his upcoming babies....being alone sucks right!!

......

Jungkook Pov

I hated seeing tears in your eyes tae..since first time I layed my eyes on you.. since very first time my heart started beating for you..

Remember when you always came home with bruises on your hands and legs with tears in your eyes..and I hated nursing your bruises due to them I have to witnessed those tears from your hazel eyes...I hated looking your sadness which was caused by my coldness it's been 6 months ..I missed you so much your pretty face your boxy smile please why you did this..we were good good right then why did you left me humm!!

I still remember your silent treatment which you have given me 2 months I hated it because it was caused due to my thoughtfulness....
And Now I started hating this marriage nothing but forced marriage because I had broken your heart many times...

Baby I'm all alone without you and can't bear the thought that we ended even worse... Remember when we were together and when you said you'll be mine forever..

Your every memories hunt me every night , and now I don't have the erge to fight ...I still remember your hazel eyes ...when you started ignoring me every where I might..

I still feel your touch on my skin ..still feel you in my embrace ..you got me addicted to you like drug and I'd do anything to feel that hug...

Am I hallucinating??

Having illusion

When we were together you turned my life bright that's why I always used to call my sunshine..
When we sit back and watching tv every Sunday together you in my arms I felt so whole.... whenever I had seen in those hazel eyes it always told me how you're happy with me....the way I started making you smile I started believing you'll never leave my side...but that day when you left without telling me it was like you've taken all my happiness and joy with you and now I'm feeling lonely without you ..

I miss your boxy smile please come back to me love I can't live my life...

Without you...

You know Namjoon hyung had sifted our bed towards the window were you used to sit with the books and your strawberry bubble tea...you used to read the novels ...
He settled our bed there so that I can see the moon who is as beautiful as you and as lonely as me...

The moon always light up the sky and cloud up high...
And whenever I watch moon from my bed it always makes me cry ...

I suddenly felt thirsty Namjoon hyung is also not here and I tried to reach my hand towards the glass kept asides on the night stand but it falls and the glass broken into many pieces...and now I looked at the shattered glass struggling to pic up the pieces ... everytime I try to get up on my own try to stand I end up on the floor and ended up more damage then before...and now this heaviness in my heart in now replaced with nothing but emptyness...
And this leave me all muted insouciance .

I still hear your voice it's still echo in my ears ..you calling me koo which sends tiggles to my tummy ..
I still hear his echoes  seeped into my bones and now I'm all alone ...and now after deciding for 6 month..

I decided to let you go... don't come back to me because I'm no more strong...
Because I have no guts to watch your tears ...no guts to watch your fear I'm sorry please don't come back..

Even though I miss you like my body without heart...

.......

This chapter made me cry༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
Bye bye