Chapter 47

Days passed fluently and now it's day of blonde's birthday the day of their almighty last day...no body nos how this going to end meanwhile the blonde is getting ready for their date . He is getting ready in black cute short skirt and baby pink crop top it's fitting perfectly on his curves making him look pretty and ravishing. He curled his hairs and applied minimum makeup a tint of red lip gloss on his cherry lips.

The bracelet kook brought for him have tiny heart which fits perfectly around his wrist . He put on his beautiful which Snickers . And packed all the stuff he needed in his bag . The bag hungs low over his hips
The sound of loud horn snap him out of his busy daze.
He smiled sadly and walk out of his room .

"Hey happy birthday tae bear" Seokjin wished his brother and kissed his head

"Thank you hyung where is joon hyung he didn't wished me" taehyung said with a pout on his cherry lips.

"Sorry baby he is gone out due to important work. Between where are you going "
Seokjin asked the blonde male who signs heavily and said

"I'm going on a date with jungkook"

"What??"

"Didn't you both divorce each other to let you know you're leaving korea so this doesn't matter so go to your room and change . You're not going anywhere"
Jin spat in angry harsh tone.

"Don't do this hyung just today let me spent my day with him because I won't be seeing him from later on"
Taehyung exclaimed while tears in his eyes .

"But-"

"Please H-hyung let me g-go"

"Okay"

Taehyung didn't waste his time whipped his tears and ran towards the door. He stepped out of the door there the almighty Jeon jungkook standing looking glorious and hot in his black attire. He was in his blue ripped jeans and black hoddie with boat cap and a black coat hanging low . Busy on his phone scrolling through some news when clicked sound being heard and their come his butterfly flying towards him shyly.

Tae was infront of him when kooks hand slips to the blonde's tiny waist . "You're looking so pretty so ravishing" kook said while tucking the blonde's hairs at back of his ears  he opened the door take out a pretty rose and tucked it in blonde's hair who shyly mumbled thankyou.

"Do you had your breakfast"

Kook asked the pretty doll who is looking down but something was of today .

"N-no"

"Okay first let's have breakfast"

Blonde shyly nodded and kook opened the door like gentleman for the younger to sit who gladly sit on his saying small thanks.

Kook started driving the ride was silent no talked anything. Soon they stoped at cafe who's enterior design was so elegant and beautiful . "Welcome to the toasty bread cafe" one of the workers welcomed them with a bright smile  and they gave him small smile and taken our site at of the table .

They  had there  breakfast nothing heavy just some pancakes with strawberry milkshake . We were about to got up when 2 of the workers came to us said " hey pretty couples you don't need to pay this is on us and can we take pictures of yours as you're our first customer of the day "
Taehyung smiles and nodded they  took pictures of them. In one picture kook was looking at the blonde who has his arms locked with the him. In other they were having eye contact such a pretty couples.

"I wish for your happiness you're such a pretty couples" the owner said and tae smiles sadly and they left the cafe...

........

"K-koo can we go to amusement park"
Tae said in monotone he likes amusement park very much . But the thing is that he is afraid of heights but he's all ready to go there today he just wanted to be with elder to spent his day the memorable ...

"You wanna go okay let's go"
Kook said to the blonde's whose face chimed up after hearing approval from the black haired male..

They arrived at amusement park..

Taehyung was so excited to try every ride and try different foods..to

"Kook c'mon let's go there aishh c'mon you old man"
He drag the man to one of the ride he paid for the ride soon the ride started taehyung was looking so small so happy maybe the last time he gonna see his baby smily face his boxy smile his everything...

His eyes hold the galaxy for black haired male who signed and when tae came to him running..

"Hey baby don't run you'll fall"

Tae smile maybe it was his last day of scolding maybe he won't be hearing them later on he remained silent ...

They tried many rides and many street food ...
Now it's getting darker and darker and now there main date going to start...

This date was planned by Taehyung in not so luxurious restaurants but he always wanted his desired date in which he'll cook food with his partner and chats whole night..

"Koo can we go to your appartment and we cook something together"
Tae exclaimed shyly when kook smiled and nodded they headed home and started cooking for them...

.......

So babies I wanna ask should I write Smut.😅
Idk how but do you want me to write one..
I'll do one for ya all tell me till evening and expect next episode till night...~~

Bye bye...