Chapter-44

Soon December is going to end and January will start past will be forgotten and future will be start..December is the month of Christmas the month of Jesus Christ the month of loyalty and respect  means the month of Taehyung birthday he will be 18 soon will be going to enter in his most important phase he'll be getting every right since he will be 18.

But the blonde is still upset what happened till now everybody try to tell him don't divorce but blonde had made his mind. Without knowing that jungkook had so many reason to explain why he was like this? Why he was always cold to him? Why he never tried to make a move? Yes he bonded by promise the blonde's elder brothers promise he didn't forget his promise but it's time to it's time to forget every promises because he never want this happen he never wanted to loose his sunshine....

The elder was in his room drinking his 3rd bottle of alcohol still wasn't drunk yet . He decided to tell taehyung the truth on Christmas Eve which is tomorrow he will clear everything between them.he still know his confession can change nothing . Nothing is going to be like it used to be. After divorce he will not be able to see the pretty doll.

"Why are you so cruel Seokjin hyung ? Why can't you tell him the truth ? Why you being so selfish" he cried cried in agony he was angry at himself why he did this to the blonde male he hit his baby that day he committed the crime In his own eyes. " I'm sorry baby I'm really I wasn't mean to do that please sorry please come back to me I'll change and I'll make it right" said and soon his phone ranged he didn't wanted to pick the phone but the caller person bei g Namjoon hyung he picked the phone." H-hello H-hyung" he manage to speak.

"Kook are you alright baby brother" Namjoon asked the male who was just so much upset after happened with him joon knows they both couples don't deserve this they don't . "H-hyung I'm f-fine"

"Kook tomorrow please come to my house we have a little gathering on occassion of Christmas Eve so come have dinner with us tomorrow ",.

"Oh o-okay hyung I'll be there t-tomorrow."

And he hang up the call. He just looked at the lockscreen of his Phone the picture of blonde male came across his eyes. "Such a pretty baby you are so beautiful and fluffier and I love you love come back to me" he said and drifted to sleep.

............

❤️ CHRISTMAS EVE ❤️

It was the beautiful evening everyone was already dressed well for evening dinner party .. they had invited jimin , jhope , Mr. Min Yoongi and obviously jungkook too.. Taehyung was helping Namjoon in decoration it was already done now the blonde was now lil bit happy and sad because he is missing certain black haired male very much.. how badly he wanted to celebrate the Christmas together how badly he wanted to be with the later.

Taehyung was dressed into red oversized hoddie and black pants with cute Tata clips on his blonde hairs looking all adorable cutie pie with lil touch up makeup. Bell rang he went to open the door and Jimin embraced his best friend in long bone crashing hug...but didn't noticed certain males behind him..

" If you're done blondie can we come in" Mr. Min Yoongi their music teacher said and Taehyung just startled hearing the familiar voice he nodded and smiled and given them way to come in he was about to lock the door but certain someone which want to see from this day came to vision none other than jungkook.

"Hello tae baby" jungkook said and there eyes locked they both were looking so good black haired male wearing black shirt with pair of pants sleeves roles up and his deinty vein came to blonde's vision who gulp .
And manage to speak..

"H-hii"

And he made way for the professor to come in. Soon he locked the door made his way towards dinning room were everyone was waiting for them. Everyone was happy smiling talking and so on ...

Soon it's 12 and everyone started wishing 'merry Christmas' to each other hug them. They did there dinner peacefully and sat near the Christmas tree now it's time for gifts everyone exchange their gift now it's time for jungkook to exchange gift with Taehyung..
"T-taehyung"

The blonde looked at black haired male and give him small smile kook handed him the small gift he brought for the blonde male ... Who is Taehyung to deny the gift he take it saying a small thanks.

On that kook promised himself he'll make it all right " next Christian they will be together maybe yes or maybe not..

"Sorry k-koo oh Mr Jeon I didn't know you're coming I didn't brought any gift for you" taehyung shutters nervously fiddling with his sleeves paws...

"It's okay baby "..
. jungkook gave him his infamous bunny smile and nodded .

"Such boring people's I got on Christmas Eve " jimin spoke..

"Why chim aren't you enjoying" tae asked tilting his head cutely

"Guys let's play truth and dare please please"

Jimin whined like cute dork..everyone agrees to play truth and dare kook signs and thought it's going to a long night....long night without his baby in his arms.. without beings husband's...without his soul...

.......

Are you mad babies..
I'm sorry for late and next episode this evening or maybe afternoon I'm done with another chapter too...
So enjoy ..
And I'm soon going to complete this book..
Maybe in this month..
So bye lovely .
Love u 😍❤️...