Chapter-73

"Jeon Taehyung I told you I ain't going there ".
The man whined out he seriously don't want to go anywhere leaving Taehyung .

But blonde keep forcing him . It's for his good though it's after there arguments after  a week Kim Namjoon there hyung's suggested them to that in America there was his one of the friend of his who treat such patients jungkook paralysis wasn't brutal it was minor of some periods and it can be cure too ..but the surgery would successful or not ?

"Tae are you out of your mind his friend clearly said that if the surgery isn't successful then I can lose my legs i-i don't want to go P-please"
The black hair male broke into tears  ofcourse who won't be scared of such things though they only had few chances for the surgery to successful if not then it would be worst.

"Please d-don't think like this think positive koo e-everything will be fine I'm sure the surgery will succesful and after 2 years you will be again with me in my arms."
To be honest blonde really don't want to send the later out America for complete two years . Because two years really long really far then they think.

"P-please baby two years I-I can't baby I don't want to walk now please I will manage by my own I won't going there ".
The professor was really behaving like a 5 years old kid who really don't wanted to let go his mama ..
But it was for his good . If the surgery got successful then jungkook can walk. He didn't had to ask for help to anyone. He won't be having any problem. He can easily walk with his own.

"Koo listen do this for me don't you want me to Go own dates with you holding your hands in the parks hmm..carry me all around giving me piggy bags...m-making l-love to me.. y-you said few day ago that y-you can't do that because you can't move P-please koo do that and also for also for our princess.
Don't you feel like playing with her when she ask you to play.

Don't you feel like to hold her hands and show her around holding her pinky finger hmm .. don't you want our little family to be happy and go back to be normal hmm do this for princess if you d-don't want to d-do it for me".

Taehyung said caressing his hairs wipping the professor's tears he really want all this to happen .
Taehyung sat on his knees infront of his husband and hug him so tightly he will miss him for two years. He will miss his warmth . He will miss those kisses and warm hugs . He miss their talks . He will miss jungkook so much.

The blonde male sobbed and Jungkook was already there to console him already their for the male who really having brokedown...

"B-baby I-I'll do that anything f-for you . B-but tell me will you be fine here alone? Will you be able to take care of yourself ? Will you miss me? Will you still stay mine ?"
Jungkook asked he was obviously insecure about things before leaving as he finally agreed taehyung but things isn't work as blonde thought jungkook want a clear assurance about his husband will he be able to take care of himself and their princess if he isn't there.

"C'mon baby assure me that you'll be fine only then I'll go with hyung or I'm not going anywhere."

"I-I will be fine I promise I'll miss you though"
Blonde male says kissing jungkook's neck making him wear his warm sweater and a wollen scarf around his neck.

"I'll call you regularly and P-please don't you dare to go on diet I like you the way you are all chubby soft soft for me okay promise me you'll take care of yourself and princess ".

"I-i promise koo I promise"
They again hug and now it was already for the separation . It's already time to wait for two years. He'll come surely going to win over his paralysis taehyung have faith in God .

"Fighting I know m-my kuku is strong right . Promise you'll bring lots o-of c-chocolates f--for me and p----princess".
Taehyung cried hard that day when jungkook left for America with Namjoon for two years. Namjoon will back in week after inquiring everything is fine .

There long wait started how he gonna spend those two years without his love . Without those hugs nad kisses. Dureum cried a lot she don't wanted her daddy to leave her she was scared what if she wouldn't be able to save her mommy from scary Ghost !
Jungkook before leaving told her to take care of herself and mommy and poor girl cried in his hold for hours.

"Princess don't c-cry d-daddy will be back soon ".
The toddler hug her mama cried untile sleep engulf the both and they cuddled and sleep on the bed .

It wasn't easy for jungkook to leaving his heart with Taehyung in korea he was doing good he is already in America and it's been 1 year since he left for treatment he didn't get much time to talk but whenever he got the time he sure call his husband and princess or video call them .

On other hand Taehyung kept busy himself in work in the cafe because he miss jungkook so much he was really hopping this treatment and surgery would sucess".

Baby Dureum is now staying with Jin as twins are there to distract her but what about taehyung?
He had nothing who can distract him from the pain of waiting 1 more year of awaiting..

"P-please come back I'll be waiting for you"
Taehyung said and sat in the garden looking at the moon. He is empty without kook. The sweet home is empty without him. His heart his is empty without him..

..........
....