CHAPTER -30🥀

Heyoo babies...
Mama is back...

I love it when you call me señorita~~

🥀True love isn't any game to manipulate..
It is a game of trust and believe..
The other half and promise to live with each other forever..and ever.......🥀

...........

..

Sun was already up peeking through the window kissing the tan skin of blonde who was in the older's arms sleeping peacefully with a pout he snuggled closer and closer to him..
Jungkook groan and wokeup..he turn to his left to found an adorable site..

His baby was smuggling more and more closer to feel his warmness...kook peck his forehead got up did his daily routine and headed to kitchen...

He made their breakfast he got ready to go for work he went to their shared bedroom to wake taehyung..he met with an adorable baby sleeping peacefully he admired the beautiful features of the blonde male.....

"You're so beautiful love ...so much pretty It's difficult for me to leave without you...." He said and peck his lips...

"Wake up tae baby we are going to be late " kook said but the blonde just squirren in his sleep...
Tae pouted and kook just frown the blonde again snuggle in the thick sheet...

"Please let me sleep koo"

"Wakeup or I'll carry you"..

"No I'm up" tae got up and was still sleepy looking all cutie cuddly bear.."carry me koo I'm feeling all tired and exhausted " taehyung exclaimed...

"Aww my poor baby do you want to go to uni or want to stay back home I can help you since you're not feeling well"kook said...

"Ahh no I'll go koo my exams are near and I want to g-go" tae said kook so wanted squish those bred cheecks..looking so chubby chubby all his...

He carry the blonde like a koala and made his way to bathroom he kept the blonde on the sink
"Will you clean yourself love or shall I help you " kook said with a smirk dancing on his lips...tae was blushing mess his cheeks tinted to crimson red....ohh bro morning flirting ..

Tae hit his hand all shy shy when kook left and tae strip his clothes which are all sweaty due to yesterday...he smile after how the older male was panicking yesterday when he was in such conditions...how they talked all night about their bab-

Wait what??

Yeah babies..

Taekook's babies..

He started imagining their babies...roaming everywhere and he also running behind them calling them  for breakfast and all they will have their happy family he and kook and their 5 kids wait what??

5 kids..

He blushes thinking about kook and he having 5 kids...
His beautiful thoughts where interrupted by his beloved handsome husband who yelled from downstairs because they were getting late..

"Shit"...

He turn off the shower and hurriedly wear his clothes he dried his hairs and pack his bag and headed downstairs where kook was all sitting on couch looking like greek god he was reading news paper not to mention his veins..

(Choke me daddy

Jk- sorry I'm Taesexual 🤣)

Jungkook was giving all mafia's vibe ..
Which are inviting his babyboy and to suck him-

Aishh tae why are you simping...!!

Kook was confused buy the blonde's behaviour...
And tae himself to ever since kook talked about kids taehyung was all thinking and imagining all sorts of hypocritical things..between them..

"Take a picture or shall I take a selfi with you" kook said and smirk he leaned closer to the blonde's face and peck those cherry lips and tae hide his face in his mascular chest ...

"I-" tae lost of works when kook carry him to the kitchen counter and made him sit on it..."okay hear have your breakfast and then we will off to uni...and eat properly chewing and do not swallow it or you may choke.."kook said while patting blonde's head...

Taehyung started likin manhandling the way they had skinship this days they were liltle bit open to each other they were happy with it..

Taehyung noded and started eating he was so messy eater like he was really a baby to kook...
Tae finishes his fried rice and some beads of rice was left on tae's lips so kook leaded closer and lick the blondes lips..

Taehyung eyes widen ..
K-koo what you-"

"Okay let's go we are already late" kook didn't let the blonde to complete his words when he carry the blonde to the car...they went off to uni...

......

As soon as they enter in the uni kook stop his car in the parking lot which was already for teachers no students were allowed only taehyung can go there as all knows kook is taehyungs guardian...

"Okay baby go back to your class" he lasty peck his forehead when he noticed that there was no one and went off to their respective classess...

Tae clutch his bag as he started walking yesterday's incident was really embracing though!!

He didn't looked up he was walking more like running he was scared what if he encounter bogum , lisa and Jennie...

They will hurt him again his thought were bursted off when he landed on the ground ohh yes somebody had pushed him down...

His hand got scratch on it and blood started oozing through it...he started crying and and it was to much everybody around started looking at him and was laughing at him ...

He hates himself for being so sensitive..
Why he alway cry when somebody hurt him..
Why can't he just defend himself..

No one even help him ..

When an familiar voice perked his ears he looked ..
Up to met his eyes..
With none other than the person he hate the mutual feeling between them...

"Jennie....."

So guys
I thought to give you
Surprise..
I mean
Double update...

So enjoy my lovely babies...

Don't forget to send love to me...

And I love you all...
Take care and bye....

Muahhhh😘.....