CHAPTER -16🥀

As I promise an evening update so here it is lovely babies ....
So guys I'm not forcing you to read my book it's upto you if you like it you can read it . Well it's not like I'm sexualizing the idols it's just ff and also I like them together we'll know that they didn't confirmed their sexuality yet so whatever it may be we gonna support them . If you are another homophobic bish so you can drop reading my book here and you can read any of the books available over here and stop being bitch you should know I love my readers very much don't hate any idol we all know how much they had worked hard to came here.

..................

They were in their car when tae broke the silence "koo can you buy me the new Gucci watch which launched yesterday" he said and looked at his hubby with puppy eyes he so desperately wanted to buy that watch but didn't had that much savings even tho kook give him enough allowance for himself but blonde just wasted his money in buying ice creams and all junk food "no tae you already had so many watches " he says denying to buy the watch .

"Please koo buy me that watch I'll be good boy" he said and look down toward his lap kook just ignore and started driving he was glancing time to time toward the blonde he can see how disappointed his baby is . He know how taehyung was crazy for his Gucci obsession .

He put his one free hand on his thighs while tae just look at him his eyes was glittered it feels like soon the blonde is gonna cry "okay I'll buy it for you today but you have to promise me one thing" koo said in stern voice faking who baby's face just light up and was smiling and excited to buy the new edition.

"Yes koo I'll do anything you ask like a good boy " tae said and smile kook just noded and again look at front focusing on driving and says " you'll not eat any junk food for a month will you do that for me baby then only I'm going to buy it for you" kook said and tae just was shock he had to leave without those mc Donald chicken nuggets and those french fries those mc flurry Oreo .

"Koo don't do this " he says and pouted "okay then no Gucci watch " kook replied to him and again focusing on driving tae thinks for long time that it's just a month to wait after that he can eat right! So he just agreed and decided to not to eat those delicious chicken nuggets and crunchy french fries and the yummy mc flurry Oreo.

"Fine then now buy me the watch " he said and pouted and again look at the window while the older just chuckled at his childish husband.

Soon they reach to their uni and started running to their respective places as they were already late . Tae ran and ran and bumped to someone and falls on his butt "aishh my taebotty " and hissed due to intense pain "can't you watch and walk mister " he said and heard a chuckle when someone made him stand on his own feet.

"Ohh hello pretty lips can I know your name " the unknown brunette ask looking at the pretty boy who was blushing due to the intense flirting . "D-do I k-know you " tae said and looked in another direction he didn't want to show his blushing face to any other unless it's not jungkook. "No you don't know me well my name is choi Soojeon " he says and introduces himself to tae and extended his hands for handshake while blonde did as the brunette ask. "T-Taehyung Kim Taehyung" he said and extended his hands to handshake.

"Are you scared of me " the brunette said and pull back his hand slightly ruffle the blonde's hairs while tae just blush and look down "well can we be friends pretty lips" and tae just nodded unconsciously and said "please stop calling me that " he said and looked down clutching his textbook in his hands.

"That what ?"

"P-pretty l-lips" taehyung said and looked away "okay I'm sorry taehyung I'm just messing with you between I already had boyfriend so don't worry the thing is that I'm new here and I don't know anything about this uni so I found you cute and you can help me so I was Umm I'm sorry taehyung " he said tae just look up to face him and smile "okay don't worry I'll show you around have you taken your schedule from HM's office " he asked and the brunette just noded.

"Okay so which period are you having and can I see your schedule " brunette handed his schedule to the blonde and smile . While look at the schedule was quite surprised to see "well we were having same classes today okay let's go to biology class" he said and drag him to the class they take their respective seats . Tae sat beside jimin and Soojeon sat behind the blonde.

Their classes started well for Taehyung biology was his fav subject but jimin hated it can't deal with those nematoda, arthropoda while tae just like the anatomy and morphology and also physiology in bio .

There 3 classes are over and its lunch break as always taehyung was eating his lunch with jimin when Soojeon came and sat beside him "Can I seat here " he asked while jimin sassily replied " is your butt numb that you can't feel you already taken seat besides him bish!!" He said and sassed "ohh Soojeon don't mind him he is like this sassy queen he is funny " he said while they started eating there lunch . Taehyung was eating silently while Soojeon and jimin was glaring at each other.

"Well tae you're lucky you eat home made food made buy your mother " Soojeon said and laughed while jimin just kicked his leg "ouch " he also glared at him back "well this lunch was packed by his husband not mom " jimin sassed and look away he realised what he just said .

"T-Taehyung y-you're married?

"Please Soojeon don't tell anybody and yes I'm married see " he said and showed his ring finger to him . He was panicking because the brunette was so shock after hearing the college beautiful slash nerd is already married .

"I'm not gonna tell anybody and sorry jimin will you too be my friend " Soojeon asked and look at jimin who also smile and nodded they all laughed and started eating their lunch while chatting and laughing about random stuffs.

...

Bye bye babies~~

Love you~~