CHAPTER -29🥀

Double update for you babies~~
Enjoy...

.....

"I'M HIS HUSBAND"

kook shouted where Jackson was in shock ..

"W-what??"

"Please hyung tell me what happened to my husband " kook said while pleading his hyung to tell him what happened to his tae ..he can't see his baby like this..

"Please hyung"

"K-kook did you know he is a rare male "
Kook nodded..

"So he is on his periods ..and mind if I ask you some questions "

Jackson said and kook nodded he was desperate to know what happened to his baby...

" Did he got periods from the time of your marriage"

"N-no"

"Ohh so he didn't told you"

Jungkook frown and was confused what is he talking about...

"W-what hyung tell me clearly " ..

Jackson face him and got up..

"I checked him and according to me he is taking some pills to stop periods for  while which he is taking more than 4 or 5 months ..now those medicines are showing side effect..thats why he is feeling headache , body pains , dizzy "

"W-what he didn't told me this hyung "

"So kook please don't let him eat those medicines kook it will effect on his ovaries and "

Jackson stops jungkook got worried
"W-what h-hyung"

" We have to remove his ovaries if he kept taking those medicines and he can never be mother he wants...and there will be less chance for him to survive so please don't let him have those medicines or you may loose him forever"

Kook's body started shivering after listening what hyung told him..he can't ...

He can't leave without taehyung...
He broke into tears...

"B-but hyung is he n-now alright ? Can I take him home?"

Kook asked when Jackson approved the older to take the blonde to Home..

He picked the blonde in his arms close to his chest his heart is beating fast body is shivering he was weak to loose the only sunshine in the barran island to him ..

How much precious the blonde is to him...
Tae wiggle and woke due to hard contact on his cheecks.."k-koo" he called try to look up but his vision was all blurry ..

"Don't talk sleep we are going home" kook said while said peck his head tae weakly noded...

Kook adjusted the seat so that blonde can take some rest to home ...he placed him on the seat and make sure to make him wear his seatbelt....

Tae was so weak fragile that it was so difficult for him to open his eyes when he moved his hand to hold the older's muscular hands...