Chapter-72

"Taehyung why are you c-crying and what is Mr. Jeon doing here"

"H-he is my husband b-bogum "

And bogum widened his eyes in shock.

..........

The blonde came home at night it was 8.45 pm already . He was worried for jungkook he had mistaken him and now he regrets his meeting with bogum and this lead to the unwanted misunderstanding between them. He entered in there shared bedroom it was all dark he switched on the lights and the bed was empty . And Jungkook was sitting on his wheelchair looking outside of window starring at this moon and stars..

"J-jungkook listen t-"
And the blonde male cutted by jungkook showing his palm to stop him . But Taehyung being stubborn he started taking small steps towards his husband.

"Leave"

"J-jungkook li-"

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE CAN'T YOU HEAR GO TO YOUR THAT FRIEND AGAIN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT I DON'T CARE IS THIS WERE YOU WERE BUSY HMM !! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME KIM TAEHYUNG"

Shivers run down the blonde's body he didn't said anything he froze on his spot and started bitting his lips for stopping himself from crying but failed tears got the best of him and started falling from his eyes...

"K-koo I wasn't -"
He tried to touch him but jungkook didn't let him do that .

"I said don't touch me"

"Please listen this is misunderstanding l-let me clear"

"I SAID LEAVE ME I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER BUT FOR NOW JUST LEAVE ME ALONE".

'im sorry please don't leave me  please don't  . Be with me I need you I want you I'm sorry'

professor male yelled and the poor boy who kept on sobbing and wobbling on his spot.

He took his wobbly steps towards the garden he sat there remembering everything it wasn't a small argument between them it made his only love doubt on him.

"I'm sorry I have no reason to cheat o-on you . "

He said and sobbed in his hands the crys was getting louder and now he can't breathe properly he started hicupping and soon felt all dizzy and passout on bench he earlier sitting on.

.......

Jungkook couldn't sleep that night he regrets his words now atleast he should have given taehyung a chance to explain himself but no he didn't and took all his frustration and anger on him ohh his poor baby..

"I'm sorry love Don't go don't leave me I'm scared I'm sorry".
He too cried he couldn't sleep he drag his wheelchair towards the window . He looked at the moon . The sky was clear stars were twinkling and it's cold outside wind was blowing and shivers...

He looked in garden and spotted his pretty baby shivering badly he took one of the fluffy blanket and kept it on his lap and started dragging his wheelchair towards the garden he is so guilty for shouting at his baby.

He looked at his peaceful face the blonde was sleeping and shivering badly he covered the pretty blonde with blanket .

And start shaking him.

"B-baby g-get up love"

The blonde didn't said any thing .he stirred in his sleep and open his eyes . Jungkook was there with worries in his eyes looking at him. He felt guilty for making his baby cry his eyes all red cheeks to getting redder and redder..

Male turned to the other side he obeyed his husband who don't wanted to see him...

"B-baby don't do this  l-look at me"

Jungkook said placing his hands on his shoulders to turn him but blonde jerk his hands...

"P-please go I won't show y-you m-my face now I-I'm ugly go I won't talk "
Taehyung rambling in his baby voice  hicupping  and sniffling still tears in his eyes...

"Ohh baby I'm s-sorry didn't m-mean to say those w-words I thought y-you will l-leave me"
Jungkook said and ohh really it was such a silly reason to argue you dumb bunny face professor..

"Y-you s-said I'm c-cheating on you I don't h-have the reason to cheat on y-you j-jungkook y-you are just perfect y-you said you don't want me and don't care then g-go I hate you"

Jungkook felt bad now his each and every word made the younger sad and distressed and made him doubt on himself he hooked his arms around the male and turned the male and carry him on his lap the male hide his face in his hands...

"Baby l-look at me"

"No I won't show you my face go I hate you"

"I said look at me baby"

"No go away"
The male didn't look up and didn't showed his face...

"I SAID LOOK AT ME AND ONLY ME JEON TAEHYUNG"
taehyung flinched and look at his eyes still freshly tears escaping his eyes .

"See you are again shouting at me ".
Ohh god jungkook what's wrong with you and your vocal cord today why are you keep yelling at the poor boy..

Taehyung curled himself into more small now he was scared and was cold now...shivering badly .

"Ohh my poor baby I'm so sorry please d-don't leave m-me I d-don't have anyone ..I o-only have you d-don't hate me m-my love I was j-just just insecure I-I'm sorry I'm sorry".

"I won't forgave you . Let go"
He started wiggling in his hold .

"Please what should I do to earn your forgiveness please I-I'm sorry tell me I'll do anything for you"

"Kiss and makeup"

Taehyung said looking in those shocked doe eyes innocently..

"What??"

"I said kiss and makeup"

And Jungkook didn't wasted any time and pulls the the pretty male into sweet kiss . It was soft and soppy kiss ...

Kiss full of promises...

Some says if the couples argue sometimes and makeup fast with sweet kiss at the last those relationships are real relationship which last longer upto eternity...

That's what happened they are really made for each other perfect and forever...

.......

Lsweet little quarrel^_^