CHAPTER- 2🥀

Hola~~
Let's get it😗..

It's already 2 months they had been married but still there is no change in there relationship.

How can it be ??

They think that this marraige is just an arrange marriage. Jungkook was forced to marry Taehyung just because of the debt his father left him to sort out. Kim Taehyung step son of Kim Taemin.
Taehyung was also not ready for the marriage but when he met jungkook he had fallen for the black haired male .

On the other hand jungkook was the same but he can't denied the fact that the blonde was so cute, and beautiful no matter what his beautiful hazel eyes his cute nose and also a mole under it which makes him even more perfect. Jungkook was not ready .

How can he marry a boy ??
Offcourse he can he is bisexual

But he is his student??
Yes Kim Taehyung the blonde male was his student. It's already 2 month for there marraige...
But no changes .

Jungkook always act cold to him like he doesn't exist . Never give him any attention always think of him as a brat a spoiled brat but he was not. He was such a pure soul who can't even harm an ant.

But still jungkook think that tae was the one who initiated every fight. Ofcourse no body knows about their relationship only jimin knows and Yoongi an music teacher.

Whenever students spotted them together they always denied the fact of there relationship and jungkook always introduces himself as Tae's gardian who was assisted by his father.

Deep down jungkook also have feelings for him . But never tried to convey . What he think about him?...

The blonde was so cute that it's really difficult for jungkook to resist him.

On other hand Taehyung did everything to change the mind of black haired male but nothing change he was still same. He was tired of everything  why not he is still trying to. Whenever he initiated the conversation the black haired always response him as  "humm". Is he mute. For god sake speak something dammit.
This what he think?

He had fallen for the black haired male . It's love at first sight.  He always admired the hot black haired male. So handsome yet perfectionist. But he always act rude and cold towards him. It's difficult for both of them to resist each other.

Taehyung always work hard to win his proffesor hubby's heart but always fails miserably and end up with punishments( not that kind of punishment you pervert asses)
Or with extra homework . Ofcourse taehyung was really smart and intelligent to always a A grade student.

What is the use of this grade when your own professor think of you as brat? Always think that you cheated and then passed.

Can't he see how he work hard to win his attension ?

He always ended up with detention even if it's not his fault . Always ended beaten up by his bullies who always Bully him and always called him as different names.

Do you. Know what kinds of name..??

"Professor Jeon's slut"

But what he did to get that title??

Nothing but students think that there's something wrong with both of them. They think Jungkook is giving more attension to him but that's not the reality...

He ended up in the boys washroom skipping classes and cried his eyes out for more than hours. Thinking that he didn't deserve his love and always ended harming himself which jungkook didn't know.

Jungkook always admired the blonde bit still he think of him as brat. But deep inside he feel so hurt whenever he see's blonde upset or tears in his eyes. He can't stand by seeing him cry just because of himself.

Blonde always comes home hurt . Sometimes his hands or sometimes his legs. But when noticed something which made him curious about blonde .

From where did that cut mark came?

Not on hands but on his thighs. Jungkook didn't know that taehyung is suffering from anxiety whenever he is upset he can't hold himself but hurt himself . Gives himself the pain which he think that he deserves.

Ohh man my poor TaeTae(༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)

Whenever the blonde wear shots or something that was the moment which he can't hold himself . But ended up close to Tae but soon changes the topic . As asking him questions such as.

Have you had your homework?

Do you need any help?

But day he noticed him but didn't dare to ask him from when did get hurt?

Jungkook still don't know that Taehyung is getting bullied everyday by bogum and Lisa.

By bogum because bogum is so obessed with taehyung and always think of him as hot nerd of the university. And by Lisa because she had a crush on jungkook but the black haired male never given any kind of attension to her not a single glance.

Why even he look at her flat ass when he had a fat ass of his own husband. Even if Tae was a boy his body was quite femine and curvy. Damm his ass ಥ‿ಥ...not to mention..

Yes jungkook was being bisexual but he was gay for Taehyung but still cold ass vampire (Nick name) for jungkook.  You can say that he is Taesexual 🤣.

They never shown any kind of affection to each other not a single one. Tae was always the first to initiate every moment. But never succeed. They were never intimate jungkook  always thinks that tae is still a kid for such adult stuff so never initiate it .

They never kissed each other only on wedding ceremony on forehead.

Taehyung always feel jealous whenever any teachers approach the black haired saying

Mr. Jeon are you single?

You're so hot??

Jungkook never told himself as single he always denied them telling them that he is already married to a beautiful person .
He can see how hurt taehyung feels whenever somebody ask him is he single or not as weak hurted person taehyung always left from there not wanting to interfere in jungkooks life.

...........
....

First chapter...
How was it...
.....