Chapter-74

It's 1 and half year already more 6 months to go and it's 24th December already where everyone were busy preparing for tomorrow Christmas Eve and he is working to distract himself he was constantly working now since he came to cafe without break because he was close to have another panic attacks...

In past 1 year he is getting panic attacks and nightmares. 1 week ago he had one ... doctor told him to stop stressing and forcing himself to work but he didn't because working is better than missing jungkook he knows if he did this he surely gonna have another breakdown now..

He started living with His hyung's . jimin and Yoongi had baby boy last year pretty baby boy they named him Min jungshin . He is 1 year old already now...

Seokjin would always take care of his brother always told him to stop stressing himself . Taehyung isn't drunken man but he did 3-4 times though because of stress and he miss jungkook very much .

Last Christmas was all wasted when he was all drunk and was in his and jungkook apartment alone . Because there was no jungkook to hold him..no jungkook to scold him why he drunk this much that Christmas wasn't like Christmas to him he stayed there alone ...and slept almost crying..

He surely gonna repeat it though.
He was at their shared 'sweet home'
And it's already dark 8.20 Seokjin was worried when he didn't came home but Taehyung did called him and told him that he is staying here and wasn't coming he'll be back day after tomorrow.

He was in his living room sitting on dinning table . Trying to eat something but didn't felt like  Ramen Noodles was infront of him. He took chopsticks and did try one those were the spiciest noodles and we all know he isn't good at eating spicy but he did maybe it can ease his pain.

He never tried them he took one bit the amount of hot and spiciness hit his throat and he cough badly his face was all red.
"I-its s-so s-spicy"
He said and again took another bit he didn't thought again and finished all the ramen and now was running towards refrigerator for water he drank water but it didn't work . He clutch his hairs and grip them because this was too much for him the burning sensation was getting worse . He had no other way then to have some amount of alcohol to forgot this he took wine bottle from the case gulp it down ...

He wasn't drunk he was sober. He walked towards the drawer with wobbling steps took jungkook photo frame and sat crouching down leaning his head on the couch and body on the floor.

"I m--miss you k--koo this p--pain is to much I can't t-take it m--more 6 month I can't wait P-please come fast"
He sobbed on his palm trying to catch his breath and did !...now it's 10.30 pm nothing changed not his position he was looking like lifeless human being . Door bell rang he frown who it would be this hours. He stood up and walk towards the door and open it and there was no one about to close door when he eyes went on those red roses bouquet and a basket down there have lots of chocolates and gifts in it and a letter .

He thought who it would be this hours leaving those things hear might be at wrong place he look here and there but no one there maybe the letter would be having the name of owner so that he can deliver tomorrow.

He took the letter in his hands and froze there those for him those roses and gifts are for him that letter he also for him it's from his Husband jungkook.
He started reading the letter..
Hey pretty baby ❤️

It's me jungkook I'm sorry for not calling you this past weeks I was kind of busy with treatments I'm sorry love you have to wait for me so long more 6 months to go and I'll be there maybe we can celebrate Christmas together next year I miss you so much love it's really difficult to stay away from you I had surgery but it was unsuccessful so I'm having another surgery so don't worry have faith on me and yourself I'll be fine . Take care of your self and princess too.
I miss you both so much .
Bye and I love you.

Your Husband Jungkook.

He  clutch the letter to his heart and sobbed hard why him . always him.
He took those gift inside and kept them aside on the couch he sat there on floor it's already cold snow fall outside he was shivering . Even though he was all in his warm clothes he took the blanket from their shared bedroom and slept there on couch.

Sleep is kicking him so badly and he slept on couch clutching jungkook photo frame close to his heart.

Can you here my heartbeat from far?~~~
I'm lost all lost ~
I'm all mess~
I'm waiting for you so long~~
I can't take it~
Come back please come back~
I waited for so long~~

........

So tomorrow I'll post the last Chapter and the end ..
I seriously want to continue more I have no idea what to write next so this will be fine and I'll update another book from 1 of July...