CHAPTER -3🥀

Hello😁
Did you like the previous chapter🥺...
Tysm reader for reading this shitty book..

This time winter was early. Nobody had thought that winter will arrive this soon the beautiful cold wind blowing. Which carry a fragrance of flowers to spread all over. It was so beautiful season which they waited almoßtly .

It's already 10 am but still you can feel the chills throughout your spins.

It's already blonde's second lecture he leaned to the window and started thinking

What happened today with him?

Can't denied the fact that he was shivering miserably. Wanna know why?

Today again bogum placed his tiffin in dustbin when he entered university. Which his hubby made for him . Even though he is cold to him. But never allowed tae to do household chores. He himself completed household works and always denied the blonde's help saying

You need to study?

Today he didn't have anything to eat . He only had his breakfast. And on the other hand lisa poured the water on him . It's not like he hadn't wore sweater or anything. Jungkook always makes sure that he is comfortable or had wear his sweater.

He don't want blonde to get sick . Because he was so fragil and such a beautiful glass that anybody want to hold . Yes he became so skinny . Jungkook not want to see him hurt but Tae always ended hurting himself.

Bell rang that means it's Maths lecture that which don't want to attend .(ahh maths sucks half of the energy) . Mr Jeon aka Jeon Jungkook the great hubby and heartrobe of University almost everyone wants his attention even some professor's too.
But being a cold ass vampire🤣 he never give a glance at them. In whole class his eyes are always fixed on Tae. Or if he is not there he must search him in the class upto his lecture ends.

"So class open your textbook page no 126 "
Mr Jeon said to the class and started teaching it was the only class which was silent whenever it comes to black haired male.

He was very strict and cold. He started explaining the concept but Tae was not listening. Jungkook noticed that blonde is shivering nonstop his hairs are wet his clothes to his cute nose is all red while his eyes are swollen and red. Lips wobbling. Jungkook noticed everything. And noticed that

Where did his sweater goes?

He never allowed tae to go university with out sweater but where did it go? He was wearing it in morning then were's now?
All this questions are in his head.

After almost 20 min it's difficult to see him like this so dismissed his class " Class let's continue it tomorrow you can leave to your another classes" almost every student was shock . Why not there cold professor who was the god of perfectionist almost gave his half of the lecture

Is he sick?
Lovesick.

"Are you sick Mr. Jeon" jisoo the class monitor asked him . But jungkook only replies "No" and students start to left the room one by one . Tae also packed his bag and was about to leave when jungkook stop him. There eyes met . He can see tears in Tae's eyes . The eyes which makes him weak. The eyes where his whole universe exist.

"What happened ? And where is your sweater" he asked with a straight and emotionless face but deep down he was worried for the blonde male . Tae remained silent. He don't want to answer so he turned in his direction to leave but jungkook stop him by holding his wrist.

So soft yet fragile wrist but wait but why his hands too much cold. "Tae are you cold" black haired male asked him while tae just noded feeling embarrass he was shy to.

"In morning you wear sweater I made you wear it then were you kept huh" he asked with stern voice which makes the blonde to tear up this was the time when had seen his gem like fragile baby husband is crying he can see pain in his eyes . He without wasting any minutes hug the blonde who was shocked what just happened.

Did his cold husband just hug him?

Yes he do. "Hey shuh don't cry " he hug the fragile body wrap him in his own coat with him . It was the first they hug not that type but a caring hug. So warm and feel so safe under his touch not want to let go.

"You didn't answer me". Jungkook said while patting blondes back who was still shivering "nothing happened I..I just tripped my leg in bathroom and my sweater is torn he always make this kind of excuses.

"Did you fight with someone " black haired male asked. But what's the use explain the incident when you already knows he is not going to believe in you the same goes with tae.

"Do you really care what if I said I'm not will you trust me no " the blonde said and detached himself from the hug and left. Leaving jungkook shocked.

What did he said?

He thinks I didn't believe him?

Am I to far now?

.......
Hello 👋
Guys I'll update this story everyday so readers stay tuned
I'm so glad that you all like this book .
Okk thankyou~~
For your love and a precious time.