Chapter-65

And the blonde male sat on his lap straddling gently so the male won't fills the pain in his legs and pull him the chasty tasty kiss..

How it feels to kiss under the moonlight?

........

Now it's been another two year together with their babygirl ...baby is already three and half years old now..she is the fairy Princess of taekook....and tan is also back to them tbh the cute furry baby is Dureum's best friend she likes playing with Tan the furry baby always jump on her and lick all his face...

It was morning the couples wokeup early due to the loud bark of tan and giggling of Their princess...that was the perfect morning for taekook household...the furry baby claim his place in his tae mommy's lap and Dureum princess lay besides her dada...she peck her dada's cheeks and giggle...

And tannie was licking blonde's face wanting to get his all attention and Taehyung gladly gave him all..he pat the babies head who purred due to such loving contact...

'You said to me that I was completely smitten
When I was looking the puppy in your lap little did you know , I was looking at you pretty '
Jungkook thought to himself as he adores the site infront of him ...

"Koo Joonie hyung had called me yesterday he asked me to take you hospital for your monthly checkups so w-will you g-go with me or s-shouldI asked joon hyung"
The male hesitate to asked the later nodded..

"No need baby you come with  me Joonie hyung must be busy with twins now days..." Jungkook said to the male even though it's been two years together he still don't like to live the blonde alone he always takes him  wherever he go ... ofcourse he need help during washrooms and all..but usually during checkups Namjoon is the only one who takes him to the checkup but now he going to take him...

They both don't know what's coming for them maybe good or bad...

They says love feels incomplete
Until you United...

Jungkook was falling in love so deep with blonde the blonde gladly kiss his love and accepted it..it was like whenever taehyung had headache or is stressed due to work jungkook was always there he brush his fingers to the blonde's soft locks massaging it gently whenever headache arises....he was always by the blonde males side ... taehyung was like perfect fragile Daisy flower to him smell so good..looks so perfect all his ....

"Baby it's been 2 years why are you still hesitate to ask me anything don't think that I can't walk means I can't give you what you want I'm sorry for whatever happened in past but you don't need to ask me for any permission baby you're legally at the age to have free life I won't bother you in anyways"

Jungkook said caressing the blonde's cheeks..
"I'm sorry koo for making you feel like this but I love you I'm just upset because of many work in cafe and jisoo and rosè is not back from Busan yet it's been 2 week I don't know what's going on with them I hope they are fine"
The pretty male said and leaned his back to the professor's chest who was hugging him from back his muscles relaxes in that hold it feels so good it feels all right it feels so comfortable it feels so safe...

"Remember baby when you can't hold on or feels like giving up just hold on to my arms my heart will give you the rest.. quiet your soul close your eyes and leaned on to my chest if feel like crying I'm hear to hold you back..so come to my arms because I'm being selfish I need u so badly"
Jungkook said the pretty male purred like a cat in his arms the later just chuckle how adorable his baby husband is....

Pretty male opens his eyes turn to face the male pulling him into kiss ....the lipstick decorating the blonde's lips was ruined and slightly having it in professor's lips..

They broke the kiss and pant heavily black haired male lick his lips..
"Your kisses on my lips remains the same ever I washed them it remained tattooed to my heart"
Jungkook said flash his infamous bunny smile and Taehyung coo at the cutie husband he peck his cheeks again..

"Ohh god stop koo you're literally being some kind of chessy poet"
They both laughed

"Isn't it true love  How you love me and make me feel so good and safe in  your tiny arms..you know baby everything became so real please hold me like this don't ever leave me and ohh love just let me love you whenever you feel tired of me "
Jungkook said the pretty male cutely glare at the other before smacking his coconut head..

"Didn't I told you I won't leave you ever again .. you're stuck with the most beautiful handsome man "
The pretty male sassed..

"Ohh god I know my sassy queen "
Jungkook said started pecking those cherry lips countlessly the pretty male just giggled ..

"Stop koo it tickles"
The professor's hold got tight on his waist not leaving him countinuing the work of pampering his husband with lots of kisses....

"I won't be tired of kissing you"
Jungkook said hug the male closed to him cuddled up ready to sleep....

..........

Well I had already cleared my first round of exam which was consist of practical and my second round was starting from 22nd June upto 28 then I will be free.....
And since I already wrote this chapter I'm updating it...I can't stop myself from updating ya know your loves make me complete...it feels so good to have so many reader who support you..

..