Chapter-40

It wasn't a blissful morning ever since that day everything happened. Kook wokeup with a heavy headache and Hangover of yesterday's few shots of vodka he had taken to ease his stressed. He held his head in his hands and was massaging when yesterday's incident ran as flashback in his head ohh man you already doomed...!!

"Tae" he looked around the living room it was all silent . An indeed dark silence like there's no one in the entire house. He got up and ran to their shared bedroom everything was set properly like jungkook like everything perfectly arranged in systematic way..

He went to washroom to get all fresh he was still reaking of alcohol from yesterday night. After complete 20 minutes of shower he came out wearing all comfy clothes and remembered what he did yesterday was really bad he is ashamed to face the blonde .. but where is he??

He isn't at home or what??

He went down in kitchen no one literally no one . He sat on dinning table and there was breakfast neatly made on the table like as kook usually arranged...some kimchi rice with milk at the side with some fruit salad . And found a later besides the breakfast ..he grab the letter and started reading it ...

Dear Mr. Jeon,

Thanks for everything you did to me in those days ,
And now I think we can't make it sir, it will be good we go in opposite poles and do our things which we had kept aside..

You know what I can't tolerate your this side sir it's hard for me..so much hard for me to live like this ...it will be good and even better if we get divorced...

I'll send divorced paper by this 2 days ..I don't want anything sir . Nothing  just take care of yourself .

Please don't contact me after this not any more because nothing will be better now because you made me hate you ..I hate you Jeon Jungkook I hate you so much....

The person who loved you before..
Kim Taehyung.....

This is the only thing which broke him ...he sat on floor crying holding is heart maybe it was written in his fate ...he wasn't thinking right everything was gone wrong ...he had expected the blonde's forgiveness but everything gone wrong . He is so ashamed of himself..he is so coward to even hold him in his arms...coward to cherish the love of his life...coward to confess and everything he did....

He is going all crazy without the blonde he was all mess the glasses all scattered mirror broken with heart to...

Kook wass in his room drinking like a drunken men like there's no tomorrow and nibbling ' I love you baby pls come back' and was crying hard  maybe he had literally badest day ever...it to much for his already broken heart right...

He was so busy in drinking and admiring the pretty blondes photo in his phone that he didn't notice someone's presence in his room untile he heard his voice. He looked up with his teary eyes...and it was his brother Namjoon...

"H-hyung" he said and was about to fall when namjoon hold him by his arm . He knows everything what his younger brother did to the tiny brother in law but still he is his younger brother he had to console this soul to..."kook what had you done to yourself" Joon said with so much worry to his brother who was crying holding his phone to his chest dearly like his life depends on it...

"Hyung m-my tae h-he left me hyung" kook said and was crying mess joon handed him the papers "A-are they D-divorced papers h-hyung" joon nodes and handed the paper to the younger who just read paper which was written as divorced in big bold letter...

"H-hyung I can't do this I'll never noo" jungkook screamed and fell on his knees "Kook you have to let him go I don't know what's happened btw you two but do pls listen to your hyung he don't want to be with you " joon said and left from there...

Kook tried to call taehyung he didn't picked his call he was scared to lose him. The fear of losing someone which he already gone through now he don't want to lose tae his pretty baby...

The night was so long for the young professor that he slept crying on cold floor and glasses of liquor all around him.

On other side the blonde was constantly crying in arms of his Jinnie hyung who is comforting him...but no sign of releive..."hyung will he be able to leave without me after divorce" jin felt bad for his younger brother he was slit guilty to he for sure know everything happened because of him because of his promise .. but jin had no guts to say anything he was a coward to...

"Stop crying tae baby everything will be fine shh!!"

And the blonde went to sleep after listening the sweet lullaby of his brother .....

......  

The story will soon end and I literally received so much love from ya all that I don't have words to describe the gratitude my babies....
Literally happy because of your positive comments it literally made my day when I checked it!!!

Sorry if I'm not able to answer your dm and comments because Idk why...

So if you have queries do msg me on my ista id -Kimnivea I'll surely reply ya all....

Okay now bye babies...
I love you so much...
Blast the comment section loves☺️🤗❤️....