Chapter-60

Soon the blonde came back with the small girl in his hand the girl was happy finally going to meet her dada...ohh so badly want to see hmm she clapped her hand when she entered in the roon taehyung switched on the light to give jungkook a clear view of there daughter..

"Dada"

"Dadaaaaaaa"

The baby chimmed in happiness finally seen her dada..

"C-can I h-hold her"
Kook asked hesitantly he don't know whats got into him but sudden emotions of excitement started getting the best of him seeing his and Taehyung's 1 year toddler so small he guess small and tiny she might be when she was born... jungkook eyes was watery happy tears were flowing from his eyes finally his baby was in his arms he hold her so gently and firmly might get hurt by his hold they first born child she was..

"Ohh tae baby she is so cute and tiny"
Jungkook taking the baby to his chest and a sobbed escaped from his lips ...

"Dada me no likey"
The babies lips started wobbling and started trembling like she is going to cry soon when Taehyung sat on his knees wipping tears of his baby and jungkook..

" Baby dada likes you see he is happy to see you after long time that's why he is crying"
The baby stopped crying at look at his father showing him the bunny smile as the same he had leaving jungkook in shock..

"Oh my she smile like me tae baby"
Jungkook giggle finally he is complete his family is complete taehyung is back to him and his baby too...

"I wuv chu dada"
The baby said kissing the cheeks of her father and giggling snuggling clapping her hands happily..

"Princess you didn't said I love you to me okay don't talk to me humph!!"
Taehyung faked angry on baby just giggle and pecked her mama's cheeks..

"I wuv mwama to"

He said both taekook couples kiss there baby and hugged her...

"So you happy koo"
Blonde asked breaking hug and locking there eyes...

"Very"
Jungkook said pull the blonde into passionate kiss closing there baby's eyes ...

...................

Everything is back to normal now their shared bedroom , their kitchen there living room there hearts there souls everything one thing is still off there..not to mention the divorce thingy...

The blonde was cooking dinner and baby was sitting on the counter taking tinny bites of big strawberry munching properly jungkook was in their shared bedroom taking rest and the blonde strictly prohibited him to not to try to get up and the professor agreed too...

When bell rang and put the baby on the couch get back to see who is there at the door this hours....

He opened the door and smiled seeing namjin with adorable baby in their hands ...

"Ohh my jin hyung and Joonie hyung please come in
Hey little sweethearts come on "
He said and now jin was silent all time he hugged the the blonde tightly letting go his tears which he kept for so many day the guilty anxiety in his pith of stomach was eating him every day now he just want to apologise the little brother he had he accepted him long ago...it's been months..