CHAPTER-13🥀

Second update!!!!

Yooooo

It will be long ass chapter
Hahaaaa....

Well I know my babies long long chapter well babies vote my book also comments your pretty comments will motivate me to write more fluently . Do this for me🤩...your comments always make my day

..............

While tae just sat straight and burried his head in kooks neck and started crying!!!!!

Taehyung calmed down as the older caressed his soft hairs and his back and muffling soft thing in his ears which made the blonde male calmed . Blonde just sniffles and look in his husband eyes with teary and scared eyes.

"Let it out my babyboy" kook caressed his back and circled his strong mascular arms around the blonde's fragile waist. "I-I'm not bad boy koo I'm a good boy since childhood I never liked to harm a single ant . After my mom death my father started blamming me that I'm the reason of h-her death tell m-me koo how can a baby hurt his own mom . Since that day dad used beat the shit out of me as he was my step dad. My real dad died in a car accident so my mom married him for the sake of mine but he w-was s-o cruel to u-s I almost lived my whole l-life in a dusty basement I haven't seen my own house properly father never allowed me. Jin hyung was not my biological brother but still he took c-cared of me . Dad a-always came home drunk and beat me with belt some time anything which he got in his hands. Just because I'm weak and think of me as murderer. He forced me to ma-rry you First I had refused but since I-I saw you I f-fall for you . It's love at first sight " tae stated while blushing and looking down and again look up to find kook already looking at him with so much care and concern. " Soon I came to know you're professor and also forced to marry me . I was hurt but I managed myself till now you know why I hurted myself because I'm coward I can't take those harsh words of dad which he used for me and mom" he said and tears started flowing through his eyes the older hugs him even more tightly .

" I never fought with anyone they always hurted me I ended up being mess and scolding from you that time your harsh words also affected me and I hurted myself I'm sorry for being like this But I t-think I -I C-can't take this anymore koo I can't . Koo you know what they call me 'professor Jeon's slut'. Do I look like one koo" tae said and look up to eyes met with the doe eyes which are having tears.

"You always say I'm brat and rich spoiled brat trust me koo my father never spoiled me I was never a spoiled brat. I married you so that I can experience a love for which I always longed and I know you love me right!!!!

"So do you hate me now I know you will hate me okay you can we can div-" the blonde was cutted by a rough kiss filled with all guilt and love yet passion for the later. He kissed and kissed the older bit the lower lips of younger and he gasped and open his mouth thinking of great opportunity kook just shoved his tongue in his mouth tasting the cavern of the blonde's mouth hands still on his fragile waist . His hand slightly moved under the blonde's shirt slightly lifting and caressing his bare tanned skin which cause the blonde's breathe hitched .

Older's hand travels to the blonde's soft buds he slight pinches his nipple earning a moan 'ahh'

Soon kook detached their lips and look in the blonde's eyes intensely "you still need my answer love . How can I hate the love of my life actually I was the who falled for you first love at first sight when I had seen you first time. Well sorry for being asshole with you but I'm not good at expressing my feelings to people's but trust me my love I love you so badly no one can make us apart from each other I love you dam much and also sorry for not understanding you. I misunderstood you I'm really sorry love I'm really sorry" jungkook said and started pecking the blonde's face while cupping not forgetting to kiss those plump cherry lips.

"Promise me love you won't hurt yourself " kook said and look in those hazel eyes who was already looking at him . "Promise me you'll never leave me " kook was sounding so desperate so much desperate to loved by his baby. Tae attach his pinky with older and hugged him they both falls on the bed stay like that for long time tae had burried his face in kooks hard chest.

They cuddled all night and slept peacefully that night . It was the best night for Taehyung finally he all opened to kook and his husband doesn't hate him for anything.

..................

They got up after lots of effort as both not wanted to go college as they are together and more comfortable cuddling with each other . They got up and ready for their work like daily kook made breakfast tae came down and started eating breakfast. "So koo you told me that nini is going to come over why didn't she came" he asked kook while Playing with his spoon head still down not wanting to see the older's reaction.

"Ohh I told her to not to come " jungkook just answer with emotionless face . "W-what?? Why you do that?" He said and look up to met with a doe eyes who are already looking at him. Jungkook was wearing plain white shirt and black pant blazer hanging on his left hand "let it be baby let's go we are already late?" Kook said and pick his bag and headed to his car tae also sat in car kook started the car engine.

The drive was silent none of them speak soon they reach to their destination. Taehyung headed to locker room and jungkook to his office as usual. It's difficult for both of them to stay away from each other but they still manages.

Classes started taehyung was concentrating on the lectures properly he was happy . Happy because finally he did it and finally they made move their relationship is in progress. He was happy to know what older think of him.

...............

"So Mr. Jeon you didn't introduces your husband /wife to us tell us how was he /she?" Mrs . Jee asked as she tried to make jealous one of the bitchy professor Miss . Mina Mrs . Jee was in her late 40 while Miss mina was 30 she had a crush on jungkook always tried to get in his pants but jungkook always kindly deny her.

"Ohh Mrs. Jee you want to know about my husband so he is so beautiful . He had beautiful features and also cute adorable I have no words to describe how perfect he is . He is to young then me he is now currently completing his graduation being a professor I didn't gave him much attention but he never complaint now still after that we are happy actually we were forced to marry each other but soon we found love , comfort in each other now here are we happy and lovely family" kook said while smiling of thinking of taehyung his baby husband. He headed to his class probably it's his lecture in taehyung's class he was more then any other.

...........

So guys here's your double updates hope you guys like it !!!

Bye bye lovely babies~~~

Love you~~~