Chapter-43

update for mah babies.~~

........

The pretty boy who is upset nothing more than sad he day was already so bad and he felt like stupid . As the nurse came and told him that Mr. Jeon is already off to his classes the blonde wasn't even surprise to hear that his husband left him in such condition though. He sat there with blank face thinking deeply he sign and got off from the bed and walked down the hallways he checked the time " Oh god it's already lunch time I guess I have to join chim " .

He walked towards his locker all scared what if bogum again do the same ? What if jungkook won't come again to save him ?

He again shrugged all his overthinking on the other side and started taking weak steps to his locker . He takes deep breath and release it and his shivering hands move to open his locker. The locker room was almost empty well everyone must be having there lunch at cafeteria then.

He manage to open the locker and spotted lunch box and written note with one beautiful rose and he knows who kept it there .

He took the letter and started reading it..

Tae baby❤️

I'm sorry please forgive me I left without telling you it's just I can't face you after all this this is so hard for me baby please forgive me.  And do please take back the divorce I have no one besides you please don't divorce me I'll try to make it up to you please give me a chance baby. I only have you please and I love you. Eat your lunch . You became all skinny I want my chubby taetae back.

Yours jungkook..

Nothing can changed the fact what kook did to him not even himself . Taehyung just got mad at the black haired male . He threw the letter and the rose the dustbin. And takes the tiffin with himself . He can't throw the tiffin because it will be disrespectful to throw food . Many peoples are craving for food but didn't have those few money to buy themselves e meals.

He starts walking to cafeteria.

Kook was there all time he released shaky breath his baby is literally hard to convence . At least he had taken the lunch box with him. He gave himself a few reassuring words and headed back to his office.

....

Back to cafeteria tae takes seat besides jimin who was surprised to see the blonde after long time. "Ohh hey taehyungie how are you long time no see bitch" chim smiles and hugs his one and only soulmate who hugs him back. "Why are you so surprised to see me bitch . I'm not the gost who kept gosting around" tae said being annoyed by his melodramatic best friend.

"Yes you are some kind of taecula" chim said sassing dramatically ..

"Wtf taecula??"

"Aah you know dracula right !! But here infront of me a very alluring beauty had kept his ass on this dirty chair of this low grade cafeteria taecula oops sorry just kidding ahh don't smack me you bitch" chim whined as his best friend smack his head for being extra dramatic.

Seriously taecula??!!

"Chim shutup stop bladdering stop now zip up your pretty mouth have this lunch " tae said and lean his head on the table.

"Tae are you alright why so sad?" Chim asked with confusion and worry for his best friend. The beauty was always happy and bubbly but something seems off today.

"Nothing chim everything is fine"

"Why are you looking so pale even skinny ? Did something happen between you and Mr. Jeon?" The best friend asked with concern.

"Oh- that I decided to d-divorce him" tae said in monotone looking down .

"What???"

Tae just hmm in response..

"Are you serious and why so?"

"Listen chim I can't tell you anything leave it I'm going I have another class now bye" he just didn't wanted to talk about that incident just really not..

...........

......

Bye bye~~