CHAPTER -18🥀

Here your another update my lovely babies as I manage to write another chapter so here I'm...
Your lovely mama😅😅...

........

As they drove to a mall were taehyung was so much excited to buy the new edition of the watch . They arrived at the mall . Kook stopped the car in the parking lot . They both got out of the car together and headed to the mall . Taehyung was jumping giggling all the time. While kook was just admiring the beauty infront of him. They keep walking and finally arrived at Gucci store. Tae started squealing "koo let's go and get it" tae said and dragged the older in the store .

"Koo koo come fast aishh koo why are you so slow you bunny face walk fast na pls " tae said and started walking fast . Soon they reached.

They were greeted by a young lady who politely bow towards them and asked "sir may I help you " she said and smile genuinely like really her smile was so cute like sunshine "will you pls show us the new edition of watches " kook asked her returning her smile to she blushed a little which made tae lil jealous.

"Here sir it's a new edition of our Gucci collection hope you like it " the lady said they noded taehyung just look and the watch it's beautiful he loved that watch " koo it's so awesome watch " he said while eyes shinning due to happiness . " Pls miss pack it for us " he soon paid for the watch and again they were out of the store now they were just roaming trying to find some good outfits .

They reach clothes department and taehyung started looking for dresses but soon his eyes caught by a beautiful skirt with crop top it was looking beautiful while one of worker came and said "sorry boy but it's only for girls " which made him sad when kook noticed it ." It doesn't concern you Mr what my husband wants to wear he can choose any thing he want ". Kook said and taehyung just smile and look at him.

"Ahh no koo it's not like that just look at another clothes yeah" tae said and started looking at another section he bought so many clothes shoes but one thing which he was hesitant to ask " koo" he call the older who turn to him and ask with a smile "yes baby did you want anything else " he asked while tae just look down he was shy to ask for panties he wanted to buy new sets .

"K-koo I w-wanted to b-buy p-anties " tae said and kook just blushed and nodes "umm y-yes ok let's go to the store" he said and went to that store . Taehyung started looking for the panties when one of the caught Jungkook's attention . "Excuse me sir will you pack this for me " he asked to them it was red panties . Lace panties and lingerie set .

Tae came back with so many lace panties and soon the workers packed it and both blush and left the store "anything else you need baby" he asked can we buy some jwellery " he asked and kook nodded they headed to that section when Taehyung bought a bracelet for himself and necklace for kook which he wanted to gift him on his bday .....

So for the necklace he had already saved his money from allowance he didn't wasted the money but had lie to kook that he already wasted his money in junk food and all soon they went to food court to grab something to eat and jungkook being jungkook buy him the set of McDonald's which he like the most " no koo buy me something else I can't eat it I had promised you" he said and look down

"Well I didn't take that promise seriously so you can eat it but only for today ok baby now dig in " he said and the blonde started eating like a baby everything was his fav his koo to...

They finished everything and now they were in parking lot tae can see two new bags in the older hands did koo buy something for himself he asked to himself and look at koo " koo you didn't told me you buy yourself something let me see" kook just blush at the blonde's request "ahh tae let's go home it's already getting dark " he said the blonde just pout a big pout on his lips which cause the older to chuckled and his baby husband.

"You sure you don't want to show me " tae asked look at window the whole ride was silent and then they reach home jungkook carry all the bags to the room . He kept all the Bags on bed except the two when Taehyung came and snatch the bags "see got it " taehyung said and started giggling while kook was just struggling "please tae give it back to me " koo requested but the blonde didn't listen and started running.

Taehyung open the bags to find the dress which he had choosen in mall but didn't buy because of that lady and the another bag when he open he blushed and open the boxes to find Red lace lingerie . "K-koo" he called the older who was looking down due to embarrassment .

"K-koo I like it " tae said and flashes his signature boxy smile. Koo look up said "w-will you try the dress for me " koo said to him and gulp because he know he won't be controlling himself for the next second.

Tae nodded shyly and went to washroom to change taking the bags . He soon changes the clothes and comes out of the bathroom . Kook was waiting for him when he look at the Direction of door opening the beautiful mesmerising man coming towards him.

 Kook was waiting for him when he look at the Direction of door opening the beautiful mesmerising man coming towards him

He was looking so beautiful . "T-Tae y-you are looking so beautiful" kook said and and his jaw drop and was mesmerized by the beauty...

.......

Heyoo babies...

Love you~~

Bye bye~~