Chapter-58

The cafe was all full and the baby's babbling and giggling was filled in the cafe as baby was really happy to know she is 1 years old now....the cafe was all decorated with so beautiful ballons and every customer who came to have coffee are giving there blessings Taehyung found it so adorable to have customers who cared for him being single mother everyone was so proud on his bravery for being a mother of such a cute baby girl at such young age...the baby is smiling showing her bunny smile just like her dada is it... receiving gifts from every customer who wished her...

"Rosé there's new couple customer do attend them I'll be back in minutes"

He says and  went back to the changing room for changing  his outfit..he have so much work today and the day was literally so stressing too...

He came back was making the coffee when familiar voice made him to turn in that direction and it was jimin...it's been an year he had seen him the tiny male had became all fluffy and the thing which made him shocked was the person with his midget friend was none other than there ex music teacher Min Yoongi..

"T-tae is t-that you?"
The the male asked while not believing on his eyes it's really his soulmate ....jimin can say the blonde had change a bit and grown so beautiful with that fluffy bread cheeks...

"C-chim ohh my god chim I'm so happy to see you after a long time" they both hugged and cried out due overwhelming emotion they were having only to heard a crying sound it's Dareum she was crying see her mama cry..

"Mwama cly"

"Ohh no baby mama is happy see your chim uncle say hii to him"

"Hewo"

the baby said and bowed a little chim just cooed at the pretty girl..

"Tae are you married seriously you moved on from Mr. Jeon"

He asked confusingly after seeing a babygirl and this time he had to give a complete explaination to the the other male...

"C-chim she is mine and kooks baby "

"What!! Are you serious Kim Taehyung?"
He almost yell shouted causing the baby to start tearing upp

"Chim uwcle bad me no liky"

She said between her sobbs and hicupping and Taehyung did nothing but taking the crying girl in his arms taking her in changing room breastfeed her..the sobbs long died and baby start snoring softly....

He put the baby in the baby crib he had near the changing room which is attached to the counter ...

"Didn't you tried to talk to Mr. Jeon?"

"I did but he never talked to me only Namjoon hyung did...tell me chim how is he ? Is he fine? Taking care of himself? D-did he found someone?"
Taehyung ask he was just so worried and his voice got montone when he speaks of someone in jungkook life..

"What ?? Seriously? You didn't know about his accident ?"

Chim's those word made the blonde's eyes gone all wide what his kook accident?

"W-what are you saying chim tell me it isn't true !!"
The man yell grabbing all the attention ...

"I'm telling the truth tae h-he"

"H-he what Chim tell me the truth please H-hyung!"
He stubbled on his feets earing those words..

"He is paralyzed tae he can't walk! He had became a living dead body since you left did you even care for him ?"
The male yeld at sobbing male who was blaming himself for what ever happened to him..

"P-please j-jimin tell me everything a-and take m-me to h-him please I w-want to see h-him H-hyung take m-me there"
Soon he was engulfed into a tight and comfortable hugs by his soulmate...who was happy to know that his best friend still wanted to back to his happy life like they used be but it broke his heart seeing taehyung so messy and crying messed...

"Shuh stop it tae baby let's take you there pack your things then we're going there...and I wanted to tell you so many things let's go"

Chim said giving him small smile when blonde just nodded and sniffles a little he was still so adorable baby...

"J-jisso n-noona can you handle my cafe for some days I'm going to Seoul "

"Okay tete you can go don't worry I'll be the incharge untile you came back bye take care"..
She said giving a small peck on his bread cheeks
And nodded in approval..

Soon he carry his baby from the crib and went to jimin who was standing there with Yoongi who was literally glaring at the pretty male..

"Stop glaring at the poor boy H-hyung"

He said Yoongi scoffed at them soon they were off to Seoul...his place which hold so many happy memories...
He will make every thing right...

He can make it right

Jungkook had to except him now because they have there babygirl there happiness with them...

Now he so badly wanted to see jungkook after knowing the accident was just so dangerous as jimin told...

...........

From next chapter taekook will be together yeh cheers 🥂..
.......

I'm sorry if y'all already loosing interest in this book you are free to go..no one is forcing y'all right...
But patience is all we need to...
So thank you for waiting so long ...
And because of y'all I'm still continuing this books so thank you those were still upto there..

Bye bye..