CHAPTER -33🥀

heyoo babies~~
Another update...
.

....

When you close your eyes..
And imagine me..
I'll be there for you..
I'll be the one to make you feel
Better
I'll be the one you'll Weil for....

.........
....

It was another day that means maths paper are going to distribute ..kook was looking really angry since morning since he saw the blonde near his locker laughing with his best friend jimin...

He just glare at him and left from there all lecture went pretty well..

And now it's time for maths lecture...he is dommed!!!

What'll happen now??

Kook entered the class whole class was silent as all know their maths teacher is a silent freak...
They kept silent so that the black haired professor will calm and may not snapped on anyone..as they are scared of him...

He started giving paper to everyone ..all had scored pretty well also jimin he got 88 out of 100..as he was an average student but he didn't expected to taehyung to fail in his exams...

"So Mr. Park you had pretty improved your maths I'm proud of you...and Mr. Kim Taehyung so let me tell you students our class topper got 0 out of 100 can here me 0 and mind telling me Mr. Kim the reason ? Haven't you studied all chapters...is any problem in my teaching..and why are you not concentrating this days..." Kook said still calming himself he didn't wanted to mock the younger but he was forced to as tae was not studying he need to learn a lesson kook thought while on other side taehyung thought kook was mocking him he making him embarrass and he was all red due to embarrassment as kook said 'our class topper got 0 out of 100'

"Sorry sir I'll work on my maths " taehyung said in monotone still head hanging down he was scared of jungkook he can see the olders eyes sending shivers to his spine....

"You better work on it...and meet me after class did you GET THAT!!!"

Taehyung flinch at the sudden out burst he started shivering only one fear he is having is he going to leave me that I'm weak??

No no..

Is he going to punish me??

He shrugged his thought and bow to show some respect him and left to his seat he just stared at his maths paper 'can you see taetae you made him angry why are you not concentrating on studies why don't you just study give him what he wanted ..the older just wanted you to work hard and make him proud ohh yes proud he never appreciated me like he did to jimin then why didn't to me...am I not worth of it...I promise you Jeon Jungkook to make you feel proud I'll do it.." taehyung smile motivating himself and concentrated on class soon kooks class is over...

Everybody left only kook and tae was there alone kook was about to grab the youngers hand when school peon came said "Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim Principal what to see you both in their cabin" he said left while...

Kook to takes his stuff and started walking and tae was also following him .. jungkook was walking fast while tae was trying to match with his speed..they soon reach at cabin and kook knocked the door when the he open the cabin door after hearing ' come in' ...

"So Mr. Jeon the main reason to call you both here as you know Mr Jeon you're Taehyung's guardian and you can see he is one of the top student of our college and since some days he is not concentrating on studies and he had literally failed maths and biology so please Ask him and made sure he may score good in semester..."

Principal was glaring at both kook just bow and left from their leaving the blonde male in the cabin with the principal...

"So Mr Kim do you have any problem if no then why the hell you failed the exam ?" The old man tell at him tae flinch and was shocked of sudden outburst he shivered and tears started making their ways towards his cheecks

"I'm s-sorry sir p-please g-give chance s-sorry "..
Principal noticed the the blonde's distressed as he can clearly see the blonde was uncomfortable ..

"Okay you better work on it or I'll suspend you for month " the principal warn the blonde who noded and bowed to him..

"So you can leave now"
And tae again bowed to him and left...
He didn't dare to go towards the older's office as he told him to visit so he directly went to bustop so he can go back...

.....

He was thinking so much on his way..he was scared to go back may be he  can sleep before kook come back home so didn't had to hear all the yelling and all..

Or he can go to jimin's place ohh fuck jimin is in uni ...

So his train of thoughts were interrupted by the loud sound of horn which means he had arrived at his stop!!

Soon reach and started walking to his home slowly he don't want to face the older male..in any any case..

He walked to the door and looked around their was no car ohh I think he is not home..

He twisted the door knob and the their was no one he walk to the living room he plop on it he he rested his head for sometime and again goes to kitchen to grab some water he drank it and finally headed to their shared bedroom...

He twisted the door knob and entered was dumbfounded to see kook was on the couch wearing white bath robe siping on wine and reading some sorts of books...he was looking scary and sexy at a time...

His dark orbs...

He snaps when kook got up and started walking...

"So you're back Jeon Taehyung "

..........

Ready for next chapter..~

.........

Bye bye....
See ya...