Chapter-69(M)

"Baby you're drunk sleep"

" Then stop making doodles on my ass"

The pretty male said huffing and taking his one side on the bed

"Okay I'm sorry baby sleep"

Kook said and they again sleep peacefully without interrupting each other but what's next upto limited time ,!!!!

Y'all power bottom taetae is heaven
Enjoy~~

It was already dawn 4.20 am taehyung never used to woke this earlier but got up by mere sensation like something poking him down there he wasn't fully in his sence still sobber enough to know his own actions..he husband wasn't taking advantage of him being drunk it's just the black haired male was hard from last night he didn't took care of it how can he??
It must be very painful??

Taehyung got up from his sleep and straddled himself in between those thick thighs he don't know what's got inside him..but hearing his husband's whimpers and groans wasn't familiar to him .he hooked his hands on the male waistband took out his sweatpants and he kept that boxers on  ... jungkook being heavy sleeper doesn't nudge ..

Pretty male starred at the hard Manhood from his boxer of his husband he smiles how he had effect on his husband.
Ofcourse who can't afterall he is Kim Taehyung!!!

He smirk taking out a taking blindfold ..he tied the blindfold with his head on the edge of the pillow . He started stroking those pink lips of his husband he reach for his shirt he unbotton his husband's shirt almost like torn it ..he drooled looking his husband abs those muscles whenever flexed when black haired male manhandled him...

He started kissing his nipples those round hard tiny swells..he bit one of nipples kook groan in his sleep but didn't woke up...

The morning was already overcast with dark clouds surrounding the dawn . The pretty blonde hands went to the laters manhood again . Taehyung again look at his husband's with his sleepy eyes kissing his neck both nipples down his stomach he can see professor sweating with his heavy breathes ..

Gentle hands and soft lips is the best combo ever and hot little breathe down stomach ...pleasure is all the sleeping male feeling like he was already dreaming something dirty how he wish his do well and he would make love to the pretty blonde but guess his fate wasn't with him..but does that stop the pretty male from doing what he want ?

The male had only had one policy what he want he gets so ain't it be love making he knows he husband can't move he legs but he can right!!
He can help him! He can pleasure his husband right!!
It wasn't lust it was just pure love care and worry..

He looks down again to see thick syrup poring from the tip and jungkook already hard cock being more hard rosing up standing proudly for whom only for pretty male..

Only him , only he can see the male vulnerable side only he can make him kneel infront of him..only he can make him weak because he is the laters weakness..

He started palming him through the boxers and he grunted..

"B-baby"
Taehyung stops his action look at the fully awake male who is breathing heavily..

"Yes hubby~~"
The blonde male said in his deep and excited voice ..

"What are you doing?"

"I'm helping you".

"No need to come and cuddle I'll take care of it in morning"
Kook said he don't want the male to think he is taking advantage of him when he is drunk he knows very well he can't control his own hormones when those are aroused..

Kook tried to sit but can't after his hands and eyes are cuffed..

"Baby take them off"
Kook demands but the pretty male being stubborn doesn't nudge he kept continuing what he was doing right palming the hard member of his husband...

"Baby please atleast l-let me see you take this blindfold off"
Kook was desperate he just want to see his pretty baby giving him world's best care he want or craved for ...

Tae got up and took those handcuffs and blindfold off..

"See now no barriers between us"
The pretty male said and kook pulled him into kiss.. taehyung straddled on his stomach as he lay his ass on the member started grinding on the fabric ...

He again kissed the professor got between his legs and slowly eased the boxers down the professor tried hard to lift his butt but wasn't successful so taehyung stops him and took all the responsibility of him...

His dick slapped against the blonde's Belly as it was freed he made a noise of appreciation and wrap his fingers around it ..ready to promise him anything , when he kiss his paining tip.. looking at the professor for the permission..

"Hmm Go ahead"
This all he said ...

He did what he was asked to kook was on cloud nine he kept on looking in those lustious hazel eyes those are looking at him like seducing him..

His eyes burn like the scented candles whenever the professor look down between his own legs . The pretty boys tongue is heaven licking all his tension and stress away his throat accepting them with all his love and kinks and jungkook kept on moving his hand on the blonde's soft hairs caressing them and kept praising him..

"I l-love it when you're on your k-ness baby starring up at me with my shaft in your mouth!"..

He suck his shaft like a thirsty tiger ..and do some play like using his tricky hands in up down pattern fast yet gentle...

He cupped his balls his hands and sucked his swollen tip.  his jaw and lips pulsing like he is drinking juice front he rarest fruit..he got what he hungered for ..he came in his mouth and shook gripping those sheets .

The best blowjob is like baking cake .the gathering of ingredients and mixing nd stirring , the slow baking in the warm oven of his mouth timming is everything...so is the variety of flicks and licks , Nick's and kisses ...

Time stops as he took what he had offered the professor's release hit his tongue..the blonde moans in bliss ...his taste was delicious roar in his mouth...an invasion , an epic , screaming blast and the blonde swallowed an explosion that pumped into into his heart as a glorious rush of pleasure...

"Aren't you good at the tongue twister game hmm baby"
Kook asked pulling pretty male again on his chest panting heavily..

"Nope"
Taehyung says..

"Liar you're pro!! Didn't you just experience yourself"
Kook says cause the male to blush the the pink colour tinted on his soft bread cheeks ohh man aren't they both just adorable!!!

"I'm thirsty baby"
Kook blunted out in seducing way trying to seduce his baby husband and surely succeed..

"Ohh really make me cum and help yourself"

(A/n- this is going to be cringe eww I can't beleive I'm writing this forgive me I'm not good with Smuts")

.......