CHAPTER -34🥀

Heyooo~~
Babies..
Another update for ya all...
......

Sorry for the grammer mistakes..
Well enjoy it..

..........

"So you're back Jeon Taehyung"

A loud pitch voice echoed in the room which is sounding like an angry tiger a piercing voice sending shivers through his spine..He started  walking towards taehyung he put the glass of wine on the side stand and his gaze of so piercing like he is eyeing his prey... He was sending dagger to tae's body and the poor blonde boy who was frozen at his spot shivering and scared of the outcome of an angry husband...what's going to happen now....??

"K-koo" tae manage to speak as his body was not working with him .. he is scared to face the older who was walking like an dominant alpha from any omegaverse story....tae was backing of to save his dear life and well it's taehyung who was cursing himself in mind..

If he had worked hard he didn't had to face this angry koo ..as kook was looking all so dominant and devil demon king...

"Care to tell me Jeon Taehyung what's going on with your little brain " kook said sounding all angry ready to snap at any time on the blonde ....the poor boy didn't said anything he stayed silent and he didn't dare to look in those peircing angry eyes...

"No-nothing k-koo I'm so-" he was about to say sorry and apologize for his did but guess what it's already to late for this he got cut off by jungkook ..."I SAID TELL ME THE TRUTH TAEHYUNG ..WHY DID YOU FAIL THE EXAM?"

Again no response ..kook was already mad why the blonde is so secretive ? Why he didn't told him his reason ? Is he sick ?

Kook harshly lifted his chin "look in my eyes when I speak " but still tae didn't dare to look up in those scary peircing eyes..

"I SAID LOOK AT ME WHEN I SPEAK " he said to taehyung who was now sobbing quietly and manage to look up in those red scary eyes...he was scared of jungkook..
This jungkook was completes diffrent jungkook...

"Sorry k-koo I'm s-"

"I SAID WHY DIDN'T YOU FOCUS ON STUDIES ARE YOU FACING ANY DISTRACTION FUCKING TELL ME TAEHYUNG OR IT WON'T END UP GOOD" kook snapped at the poor blonde boy whose back had already hit the wall mean no were to escape and the black haired male was completely infront of him.....

"K-koo I got d-distracted sorry ..from the D-Day we t-talked about babies I'm sorry I was imaging stupid senarios of ours... I'm S-sorry koo give another chance to prove myself pls don't be ma-" taehyung was continuously bladdering and mubbling sorry but it was to much for kook..

So what he didn't introduces taehyung as his husband in university because he has his own reason..why he never made love even he wanted though because has a reason but the little thing being stubborn ...

Taehyung Yelp and whimpers in pain when kook slap him and grap his wrist tightly gripping it more intensely "k-koo s-stop y-you're h-hurting me" taehyung cried out but kook didn't saw the sobbing poor boy who was mess he was hurting him physically why? Why??

Because kook wanted taehyung to concentrate in his studies he need to learn his lesson.....
He pinned the blonde to the wall and grip his fragile thin waist tightly "YOU KNOW WHAT"...
Kook gritted his teeth and punch the wall besides tae..and the blonde male flinched badly so badly that he started shivering badly...

"STRIP"

"W-what?"

"I SAID STRIP"

Taehyung was utterly shocked by the older's command are you kidding me..you want him to strip for you...

"K-koo w-what are you saying"

Kook grip his hand around the the blonde wrist tightly he made the blonde to look in his eyes ....the blonde did so his hazel eyes was glittering now he was crying...

But kook was so blind in his anger that he didn't see his baby crying and begging for kook to stop he is hurting him so badly ... Kook was frustrated how the hell that principal had audacity to say mean words to his baby but in one place it's taehyung mistakes this is what make him mad as hell...

"STRIP OR IT MAY BE WORST"

Again kook shouted making the blonde shiver and scared...tae nodded while sobbing he don't know what gotten into kook why he is behaving like this he has no idea about it...

Tae started unbuttoning his shirt slowly first button , second button.....
He was blushing through his sobs...
He complete take off his shirt revealing his soft white milky skin then he started undoing his pants ..

He was shy to take his pants of but guess what he had to do...

He take it of and here they go he was half naked infront of jungkook who was burning hole in his half naked body ... everything was reveal to him his milky skin his soft perky butt those squishy ass cheeks ...

And on other side taehyung was blushing mess covering his chest his princess part...

The situation was awkward very much awkward...

"Didn't you heard me babyboy I said strip completely " kook said and smirk..

"NO"..

This time taehyung protested he don't want this now and if kook is angry then he really don't want the rough sex....what if he break me? What if harm me ? So many questions were flooded in the blonde's brain ohh boy wrong you're thinking he is not going make love to you ofcourse he remembered his promise which he had to Seokjin hyung he is not going to do any against him then why this....

Jungkook smirk and....

Tore the soft fabric from the blonde waist which was hiding his taeconda which is already hard due to the older's husky voice.....

No tae this is not the time to blush aishh it's not the time to turn on and hard for him...
.....

Bye babies enjoy the chapter..

I'll try to write another chapter soon as possible..

And also sorry being late actually I'm stuck in this wedding situation so I'm sorry....!!

Ofcourse not mine....

What about your views about marriage..

Love marriage

Or

Arrange marriage..

.........

❤️