Chapter-57

I always look at the moon were I ended see you..so Started feeling your presence there you aren't alone but my heart is still with you ...beating like a crazy...

.....

Pretty blonde male woke up because of the familiar babbling and wailing voice of his baby Dareum (The name of Dareum has given you a strong desire for success and all the amenities of affluence.) The one year toddler was such a cute fluff ball like her mama ..she is strong like her dada . She is so calm and shy baby she only cry when she is hungry or need her mama's attention...she likes to have her mama's milky and had bad obession over Nana milk..

"Is my princess hungry hmm"
tae asked the cute toddler in his baby voice and the other did nothing but just starred at her mamma who is always adorable and beauty in himself.....

"Mwama"

The baby made her grabby hand to the pretty male to carry her ... Taehyung coo on how the baby started taking her baby steps and started calling him mama..
She is indeed mama's pretty babygirl who love her mama so much ...and Taehyung being sensitive blonde pretty male want nothing but the baby to be safe and healthy everytime...

he took the baby in his arms straddling her on his lap befor taking seat on the bed and sitting properly he lifted his hoddie up the swells are now grown up as it started lacting since baby was born...the baby want want his milk always in 2 hours so he stopped wearing bras to avoid the hungry babies angry babbling...angry baby Dareum is something you can't expect...

The liquid gold the optimal nutrition always had to feed his baby for keeping her healthy ..feeding her in every two hours..his nipples had became sore and raw, he literally had sensitive breast but not getting up in the middle of night is the part of things he loves the most .. assuring himself that his baby is full... After feeding baby always gets hungry ...he never thought that he is mother now ... connecting with his cute baby by his chest....

He remembered when his baby was tiny and when he had heard her first giggle...
When he had woke up that morning by the sound of his baby giggling over something he don't know ..

Even though he could hardly sleep every night thinking about his baby and jungkook...

Feeding baby changing her nappy this all he had for the distraction..he knows when the baby was still in his tummy and he was in his 7 month ..he always used think what it will feels to touch the babies feet wishing to touch those cute chubby hands but baby wasn't born at that time but now he had the toddler in his arms to his chest..

The baby was sucking on his breast and nibbling on it .. Taehyung smile at his baby how innocent and naive children's are ...

After sometime when he looks down only to see his baby in deep slumber sleep... whenever he looks at his sleeping baby she always remembered him of jungkook her fallen eyelids show me real things which he had never experienced. What will he do when the baby will all grown up and will ask about her father?

What Taehyung will answer her?

Where's her dada?

Worst part is knowing that this is all his fault he didn't gave any chance to the professor . He sigh heavily as tears drop was visible in his eyes he still miss him like very much...

It's been an one and a half year already and baby's first birthday is soon ...he was thinking of calling jungkook maybe the baby can be the only median to talk to the professor...

...........

Sunshine was peeking in ..good morning kisses and love yous ..with giggles and snuggles this is how Taehyung woke every morning which always made his day..

"Happy Birthday baby Dareum"
He said and kissed the baby on her cheeks who giggle loudly..."mwama gif"

The baby excites when Taehyung told her that baby gets gift on ther birthday the baby clapps her hand being contained of all the motherly love she is getting...

"Aww baby want gift hmm see her is the big mama bear for my baby"

Taehyung laughs how his baby's eyes got bigger after seeing the big size of bear plushie double of her size she got close to her mama and kissed him on his cheeks who smile giddy giddy..
Hugs his shy baby taking her in his embrace feeling contained ....

He showers his baby and made her wears the best outfit for today being an owner of cafe sucks at such a young age but thanks to jisoo and rosè who helped in managing the cafe ....

The cafe was famous for there coffee made by the blonde male he literally wanted to be a doctor but being pregnant he wasn't able to do that so he started learning cooking and now he can cook everything so delicious and his handmade coffee is literally famous. He only stayed 2 months in Russia after knowing he is pregnant he came back to Korea without telling any body..he wasn't even in contact with jimin ..

But the coincidence made him to connect the contact with Namjoon...
He named the cafe as "bear's cafe " which is literally famous in Busan...

...............

Sorry for late update...
Another update in few hours...
So guys stop asking for taekook together they will get together soon but have patience to let the story moulds properly in that way..
I want nothing but your time and patience that's it and thank you..
...