CHAPTER -22🥀

As per my promise here's an another chapter 😁...

So excited ~~

Breathe in and Breathe out~~

So here your mama nivu presenting another chapter hehee!!!!

........

Kook was in his room he kept on drinking he had very low alcohol tolerance he was still drinking the alcohol..."I'm s-sorry baby I m-made you cry once again I'm s-sorry " he said and started crying mess ...he kept on drinking like a mad man ...it was already 12 it means it's next day and today is his birthday "I miss you mom" said and started drinking again he was crying mess and sobbing loudly so painful...

He don't want to loose tae he was the only ray of sunshine ...he is so precious for him so previous ...

(I know baby taetae is precious diamond (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)

"Why did you do this mom w-why you leave me alone w-why I'm like this why?? Why I made him cry mom I'm such a bad husband and son mom please forgive me please " he sobbed and sobbed and completed his last bottle of Soju....

"I love you M-mom and I love you tae ...I love u so damm much ..." He said and drifted to sleep while continuous bladdering I love you tae...

While with taehyung he was shivering due to cold he was still on the terrace crying he was sitting in the corner of the terrace silently sobbing his face was all red due to crying ...

'Is he thing so low of me?'

Is my love is so cheap for him?

Did he even trust me?

He cried and cried that night..."it's your birthday koo Happy birthday and I love you " Taehyung said and curled himself like a ball and drifted to sleep...

.........

..

Morning sunrays hit the blondes red face his was pluffy red lips swollen..he was all mess he snuggled more and more when he didn't feel cold anymore but can feel a silk fabric beneath him wait what-

And why the hell is this room is so messy wait did jungkook drunk yesterday night ...

Flashback*

Kook cried and drifted to sleep when he wokeup again at 4 and was panicking and worried about the blonde when realisation hit him like a stone he ran towards the terrace only to found his love curled like ball shivering due to cold he was a bit sobber but still manage to carry his baby safely in his arms he smile sadly and peck his lips...

He carry him inside and went to their shared bedroom and placed him gently on the bed and he tugged the blonde male into big blanket like a baby he kissed his eyes and then his lips went to bathroom he done his cleaning and made breakfast for Jennie and tae ...he grab his coat and left his apartment...

......
..

Present*

"It must be kook" taehyung signed and chuckled and got ready for today...he headed downstairs only to find Jennie eating her breakfast...kook was not there ...

Did he left early?

Did he had his breakfast?

Is he safe?,

Taehyung was so worried sick when Jennie spoke.."ohh you lil bitch you're back we'll get ready wee have to go college by our own "

"Why"

"Well since you know today is oppas birthday and his mom's death anniversary so he must be at cemetery he'll spent his whole day so guess we have to go together " she was about to say something again when I just ran outoff the house while leaving Jennie dumbfounded he kept yelling and shouting but tar didn't listen he kept on running and running..

He was to regretting his yesterday's action ...they both were in same condition regretting about there nonsence arguments...

He ran to the cemetery when he noticed a familiar figure close to one of the grave...the grave was made up of white marbled kook was leaning on that marble soon the rain also started ...

It was already September and it's raining well like in hindi the werse..
Bin mosom bersaat...

He was still in same condition taehyung froze on his spot when he heard a painfull sob of the older male who was mess ..

"Mom I'm sorry mom I know I didn't came in year well I want to tell you something I found someone mom he is so cute and beautiful and you know mom he smile like you..he so pretty mom b-but I broke his heart mom I forced him to kiss I didn't trust him mom but trust me mom I l-love him so much I had already loose you I don't want to loose him mom I don't want to loose him "

This is what broke the blonde's heart his heart clenched he ran to the older male he took his coat out and put it on the older males shoulder when the other flinched when felt something heavy on his shoulder he looked up to see his baby his love had come....

"See kook you love him so damm much that you're still dreaming of him in the morning..aishh I'm hallucinating again " kook said and looked down when the younger hugs him "please I know tae is mad he'll not forgive me..please I know I'll see him and when ever try to touch him he'll disappear" he said started crying when two beautiful pair of lips claims the older man's lips he kissed him back ...

Tae hugged him so tightly and kook did the same..they stood up when jungkook took the jacked off "koo what-"
When he was cut off by the lips on his own yeah just like yeh hai Aashiqui seen...

Kook took the jacket on their head so that they didn't catch the cold while taehyung was shock and kissed him back they pull away

"I'm sorry "

They said in unison they both giggles and joined their foreheads.."happy birthday love " taehyung said and kiss his forehead while look just hug him tightly " please baby don't leave I love you I really do please slap me beat me but don't leave me alone and don't sleep on the cold floor please baby please ", kook said while sobbing...when tae peck his nose ...

"So want to enjoy the day with me Mr. Jeon hmm" taehyung ask with a grin when kook just look in the blonde's hazel eyes and nodded "yes Mr. Jeon I'll " kook said Nd they giggle....
......
...

Ohh here it is with some Devdas kookie...and paroo tae..^_^...

Well it was really emotional...

True love really exist in the world well I don't know when I gonna find one...till Then I have BTS my love.....。◕‿◕。

Bye bye babies I'll try to update it regularly till 14 I'll try I'm not sure as I'll be fre... Okay love yaa...
B byeeeee.....