CHAPTER -23🥀

Your another update...
Yeah!!
Well as today is bhai dooj I would like to wish you all happy Bhai dooj also to your brothers and some of male peoples who is reading my book...

Okay now back to chapter..
I hope u like it~~..
Excited babies...
Yeah I loves are excited for another update....

Okay back to..
Let's get it~~....

......

"So want to enjoy the day with me Mr. Jeon hmm" taehyung ask with a grin when kook just look in the blonde's hazel eyes and nodded "yes Mr. Jeon I'll " kook said Nd they giggle......

"Wait for that we need to go home get ready see rain also had been stop" taehyung whined like a kid while he jump in the older embrace who gladly picked the blonde..a big pout was formed on blonde's face when kook chuckled and peck his pout while the younger just blush and hide his face in his neck...

They headed to their home 'Sweet home ' they got ready in a formal not so casual clothes for the celebration....

Kook got ready and waited for tae..

Taehyung also got ready and came downstairs slowly he was looking so beautiful and mesmerizing were kook was just drooling how lucky is he to have this blonde?

Kook went forward and his hand slips on the blonde's waist he pull him closer and kiss his lips when the blonde gladly kissed him back...
They were out of breathe when they pulled out...
"So a-are you ready!!" Taehyung asked while panting looking sexily in kooks eyes who just wink and nodded...

Tae grab all the stuffs and put it in the car trunk while the older was damm confused " Baby what are those things you didn't told me " taehyung asked while rasing his brow and taehyung just giggle at this sight so cute ...

" It's a surprise Mr. Jeon now let's go Today I'm going to drive " taehyung said they headed to the car when Taehyung sat on driver seat while kook sat beside him...all know blonde's side profile was really heaven kook was in another level when he lean closer and kiss the blonde's neck..who just moan due to intense closeness...

When kook peck those lips tasting the strawberry lip balm...

"Okay now let's get it " kook cheers up.. taehyung started the engine when kook kept his hands on the blonde's thighs...

Soon they reach their destination and it has a board outside

'Hope world orphanage'

Kook look at the blonde who smile cheeckily..."get up you muscle pig" tae said they got up and taehyung hold the older hamd and dragg him in when all little kids came running to him and hugs taehyung..and some of the toddlers hugs kooks legs...

"Taetae we mishh Wu" one of the toddler said while tears were forming in his eyes..."aww baby see I'm here anybody want to eat cake" all the toddlers cheered up and group hugs the blonde when kook take his phone our and started taking pictures of tae...

" Who ish this uncle taetae" the another toddler ask " ohh he is my husband baby today is his birthday babies are you not going to wish kookie uncle" taehyung said while kids jumped on kook for hug everybody wishes him..."happy birthwday kookie uncle" one them said kook smile he was so lucky to have blonde is was after 20 years he is going to celebrate his birthday with his love and this cutie pies ...

He never thought of these this was the best gift o. His life the best ever!!

Kook smile feeling all giddy giddy taehyung was also giggling and the sight some kids sat on his lap some were playing one of the girls is playing with his hairs..."taetae what ish husband" the toddler ask and tae just smile peck his cheecks while the little one blush and hide his face in blonde's chest ..

" Well husband is the person you love and want to live your life with him you also get biggie biggie you will also marry in the future so you can also get your lovely husband or wife" taehyung said as he looked in the doe eyes who is stairing at him ...he blushed look aside ...

"So taetae ish wifey " said one of the toddler "yess baby taetae is wifey and kookie is hubby okay now let's cut the cake yeah" taehyung said while blushing and they headed to the hall ...

Kook cut the cake and feed to everyone when lastly he came towards the blonde " so wifey hmm" he says and feed the cake to the blonde who gladly ate but some cake was on his lips..."is the cake is tasty. Wifey can I taste it " taehyung had his eyes widen when kook kissed him soon he closed his eyes and kissed him back ...

When jungkook slips his tongue tasting the cavern of the blonde's mouth they pull away when the toddlers were looking in aww ...

"It's really tasty wifey " kook said and tae just slap his arms playfully when of the girl came to tae and he bended down to her height "yes baby you need something " he asked while she smile and sat on his lap playing with her doll while taehyung was playing with her pony ...

"Taetae why kookie was eating your mouth " she asked caressing cheecks..."aww little one he is not eating my face he was kissing me " taehyung answer and kiss her cheecks..."kiss me to here" she said pointing on her lips when Taehyung smiles " baby the person whom you love will kiss you on your lips when you got married " he said and smile while the girl to smile she peck his both cheecks and started jumping on his lap happily...

"You'll be a great mom tae " kook said with a proud grin ....tae just smile shyly while tugging his hairs back of ears when some babies came running to them "taetae and kookie plway with us " they started playing hide and seek....

......

Another update~
Well good morning/afternoon /evening/night...

.......
Next update

Maybe today or tomorrow since I'm free today I'll try to upload....