CHAPTER-28🥀

Holaa babies~~

Love you..

Another update...

With loving and caring koko...

Excited 😺~~

...........

It was next morning...tae slept comfortable that night..but not kook...as he want to ensure that his baby is sleeping or not ?

He is fine or not?

Kook wokeup first and did his daily routine and went to the kitchen to make breakfast he finished making breakfast and went upstairs to their shared bedroom were tae was sleeping looking all adorable puppy..he shake tae to wake him up gently ...

"5min koo" tae said and again smuggle inside the blanket ...kook pulls the cover off from him and tae whined ... He got up like an angry puppy with a pout and glare at him who just smiles...."get ready baby we will get late" kook said and patted the blonde's bum ..

Tae just blush and ran to the bathroom and prepare himself for college...
He did his daily routine and went downstairs where kook was waiting for him...

"Comeon sit and do your breakfast " kook said while blonde just nodded he still having cramps and his body is still aching but he can't just stay at home and not go to college or he will fail exams ...which he don't want so he ate his breakfast...

........
...

At college....

Today was very boring day because today he is not having any Jungkook's lecture..so he didn't seen him from the morning he left after dropping him...

Tae was busy in his thoughts..but suddenly he felt extreme pain his stomach it was the cramp ...they giving him hardtime during lectures ..its lunch break and mean he had to go for lunch so he waited for jimin to come....

It became difficult for him to stand when he leaned his head to the wall when jimin came..

"Tae are you alright?" Jimin asked with concerned tae just shook his head and sadly smile .."Everything is fine chim lets go to lunch and where is Soojeon hyung ?" Tae said while controlling all the pain he was feeling in his body ...

"Ohh he left early due to some work" jimin said and tae nodded..

Jimin and tae started walking and when jimin noticed red stains on tae's pant and he widened his eyes... He was not shock for tae is having periods like females because jimin was also one of them ...he was shocked because taehyung had stained his pants which means red spot which is visible and everybody was looking at tae with disgusting look...

"T-tae y-your pants stained!!" Jimin said when tae noticed and stoped in the track and look back to see his pant stained he was feeling so disgusted by everyone's eyes was on him..they were talking shit about him ...

He just hurriedly walking towards the bathroom when he bump on someone..

And it's non other than bogum..

"Ohh hey lil bitch why so hurry " bogum said with annoyed face..

"Please bogum let me go " taehyung whimpers as he held tae's hairs to make him face ...

"And why so- wait are you on your periods I mean seriously " he started laughing and making fun of him tae had tears in his eyes...

" N-o it's k-etchup someone h-had put it o-on my chair....

Tae said while sobbing he wass so embarrass so he freed himself from bogum and ran to the bathroom he lock the bathroom and slide down the bathroom leaning his head on the door...

He was so exhausted he had no energy to cry and then his phone buzz he was about pick the call but everything black out!!

.......

On other side break was over jimin was worried he didn't see tae from the time he left...
He ran to washroom he banged the door but no one opens the door when school peon arrive..

"Boy why the fuck are you banging the door can't you use another washroom" the older male with beards said with annoying face..

"Ajushii my friend is stucked in the washroom please help me " he cried out when when older beard male handed him the extra key of the washroom ...

They successfully open the door when jimin enters the washroom he saw taehyung lying on the floor with the blood flowing through his thighs...

He screened "TAEHYUNG!!"

He was shaking on his place when he looked blood all around he ran to the blonde male and kept his head on his lap.. he take his phone out and hurriedly dialed the number which was on his contact list and it was Yoongi..

The mint haired male had recently given him his number as he confessed jimin that he like him now they both were boyfriends..

"H-hyung please c-come to the washroom t-tae h-he just fainted " jimin sobbed and hangup...

When soon the door busted and it's Yoongi and Jungkook...

Jungkook ran to his baby and pick him up ...

He ran to the college clinic he was in the verge of crying..

He had no idea that what happened the blonde male..

He kept on Calling tae but tae was unconscious...

"Jackson h-hyung can you see tae ?" He said kept the blonde on the bed ..

"What happened to him jungkook"..

"I don't know hyung he just fainted"

"Ohh god wait let me check "

Jackson checked him and furrows his eye brows look at taehyung...

"So Jungkook can you call his parents or someone " Jackson said with worry it's important topic to discuss with his parents...

"Ohh tell me h-hyung "

Kook said when Jackson cutted him..

"I can't tell you're his teacher kook not parents or guardian I can't tell you "...

Kook just got mad and it was really the time to discuss on this topic when jungkook just snapped out on Jackson...

"HE IS MY HUSBAND"

.......

WELL WELL

HERE IT IS ..

BYE BYE~~

This picture has now gained the softest spot in my heart

They both under the same blanket being all cuddly cuddly

Tan's fragile body on taehyungiee's big arms...
This picture seems so soft to me..