Chapter-41

The condition of the young professor was getting all bad he wasn't thinking better ..I always blaming himself for this well yes he is....if he just calmly handled the situation this shouldn't be happened...he was now skipping his anger management classes now he just kept on drinking like no tomorrow he is not attending classes to it's just hard for him to face taehyung in such condition like he can't loose the blonde and only one for him....he just can't divorce him...he just can't ...he started staying at home and sipping alcohol while caressing the blonde's pic in his phone's gallery...

Room all messy bedsheet scattered jungkook was in his room flopping on bed like start fish and was going through his gallery how his smile makes him happy ? How blonde one touch send tiggles to him...?? How his only boxy smile is enough to send shivers through his spines.....How Taehyung loves being babied by him...how his baby let ve Yeotan the pretty dog they saw them at there first date.....how tannie was whinning that day when tae left him there with heavy heart...wait-

"Isn't it Christmas in few days..that mean taehyung's birthday is close he will be turning 18 hell yes my baby will be 18" he sat on the bed and was thinking deeply Maybe he should started going to clg again so that he can think about something and beg him for forgiveness...

One other side Taehyung started being goofy he talks less eat less he became all skinny and misses his koo dearly it's been month since he didn't seen him... taehyung also not going to clg .

After the long discussion with himself kook got up he was still drunk he tried to walk his way towards bathroom he took cold shower the cold water falling on his tonned body all muscles getting relaxed trying to sober up . He did well tho..

He closes his eyes and let his brain goes to the flashback the day when they got newly married when tae was all shy shy around him . All though it was arranged marriage but how taehyung managed to win the cold professor Jeon's heart just innocent bean he his...he let the water fall on his body and reminds him how Taehyung always blush whenever he caught taehyung staring at him  . His rosy cheeks always burns so perfectly and lips curl into shy smile is it...

He thinks how lucky he was to have the perfect angel in his life but his overall mistakes and cold behaviour the violent act ruined everything he have no right to ask for forgiveness after what he did but his baby is more important than anything call him selfish..the younger is all for him he had...

He got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around his waist he went to his closest to change into quite comfy clothes nothing but white t- shirt and black pants..again he smiled remembering the day of there first night when Taehyung didn't brought his bags  with himself and had put on his clothes on his tiny body the whole scene was so adorably beautiful he never hated the blonde from start he just hated the disicion to marry a boy who is way to younger than him...

But guess he didn't regretted marrying his pretty doll..who always makes a innocent mistakes and get scolded by him and the younger always hears the the older male with head low and pout on his face which jungkook found pretty adorable such pretty baby he is for jungkook...

Taehyung always being shy and want to be perfect husband always tried to help jungkook in his work but the older being hot ass professor always ended scolding the lil guy for making a mess in kitchen and cutting his fingers he knows taehyung still don't know how to cut onions..
He smiled looking himself towards the mirror and left his room headed to the kitchen.

He was making dinner for himself when his phone buzzed ...and he checked the caller ID and it's Yoongi ..Min Yoongi his friend..

"Hey kook"- Yoongi

"Ohh hello yoongs" - kook

"Kook are you alright and do please attained the class students are complaining about their syllabus and all their exams are close to " - Yoongi

"Alright Hyung I'll be there tomorrow and thank you for letting me know" - kook

"It's okay buddy and gotta go byee~" - Yoongi

The call ended and he signed guess what he had to go there....will taehyung going to attend or not how will he face him??

The questions flooded of in his mind like tsunami and didn't kook much but some Ramen Noodles and some banana milk he ate his dinner and went to his room feeling all empty and alone no tae no cuddles no bladdering no scolding no puppy eyes...

He felt pathetic he can't let his baby go...
Because he love the pretty doll more than his life....

Sorry babies for late update  and pinky promise the next chapter will be updated soon by tomorrow in evening maybe morning..

Pc- How are you all doing I haven't interacted with y'all ?

Are y'all doing well?

And love yourself
And I love you all my pretty babies...

Muahh💋❤️...