Chapter -53

"But- what doctor ? Tell me is he alright my kook is alright" Namjoon state was so vulnerable after all the fear of losing his brother.

" He is 50% burnt and his left side is paralyzed "

Saying this doctor left and joon falls on the chair . Hands on his face crying all mess already so much guilt and too much to regret.

..............

.....

Namjoon sat silently there he didn't talked to Seokjin yet the broad shoulders male was yet still confused what his husband is talking about! He to didn't said anything just stand besides his husband who had his palm resting on his face and avoiding his tears...

Soon of the doctor came to them ..
" Mr. Kim if you like to meet Mr. Jeon you can meet him ..he need you " the doctor said and smile he knows at this time mostly patients need there loved one or there family members.. being alone Namjoon is only family he have now because the blonde had already left him....

"Y-yes doctor thank you".. the dimple guy said stomped towards the ICU unit where jungkook was kept under observation with white domed shaped sheet on his body not to heart his burnt skin...
The flawless skin is not the same now his half of the body is all burnt thanks to God that his face still safe . Just some head injury due to hitting head.

The male looks so peaceful while sleeping. So peaceful like he didn't got onto any accident few hours ago like he didn't got divorced 2 days ago like didn't lost his love few minutes ago... the machines beeping sounds was heard like his life depends on it soft breathing calming snores were heard...

Do they have any idea what'll be going to happen when he woke up?

Will he going to accept the truth that he is no more the stronger man he was?

Because he is all weak with no power in his legs and hands and now he has no power to love and no power to get loved...

Why is it so hard to love someone?

Have you even love someone like crazy ?

Well most of you ...

Namjoon let out a sob ..he can't see his brother in such vulnerable state ..he can't even touch his brother... can't even wipe his tears.. can't even join his shuttered heart.. this is so hard for them please god stop have mercy on them...

"You're so strong koo so strong " Namjoon said left from there it's difficult for him to see his little brother like this in such state..it's killing him for not doing anything for him..
While Seokjin follows his husband ... didn't even knowing that the black haired male was already awake all the time and heard everything. A drop of tear escaped his eyes.. he had already accepted the reality ...he is useless now .... accepted that he can't be like he used to be can't be loved and also to love someone because now he is disabled with numb limbs...being paralyzed he can't move can't touch anything he felt such useless...

He just screamed ... letting out all tears and frustration he was holding back..."I HATE IT ..I HATE THIS JUST KILL ME ALREADY PLEASE GOD NO MORE SUFFERING I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE ANYMORE KILL ME PLEASE..kill me" he cried frozing there ...

The negativity is settling in his head he started thinking the things he shouldn't used to think...
Taehyung won't be here now he had already left his life to suffer him alone ...like a moon who is shinning in the sky . With so much dark past he had with such dark dirt he had.....

Soon his eyes getting blurry and started feeling dizzy the only things he heard is nurses screaming his heart beat increasing and all he knows that he is having panic attacks...and soon everything blackout...!

How pathetic the life became?

They didn't even thought of it...being loved and to love is something different things which is difficult to describe ..the only thing to prescribe..the only way to heal hurts which are with such agonist part...

Leaving each other is like soul left body the body can do work which they want to do but with no human emotions ..no butterflies in the stomach just guilt and regret in the guts...

The male head is chanting one thing 'please don't leave me..'

Tears are still slipping from his eyes ...those doe eyes who used to hold a world for someone are now just plain and blank.. because they still think about him.still dream of him it's already 48 hrs now nothing change only thing changed is his position with the help of doctor his condition is now under control...

He still thinking and dreaming of certain blonde boy together nevertheless impossible now...to imagine....the last kiss of good bye they shared was like his heart is getting ripped from his chest ... unable to return the favour like how delicately he kept the heart in his hands..he remembered the blonde's boxy smile it always reached his eyes...

Even though after so much missery he still thinks to meet younger .....please not meet atleast a glimpse of those hazel eyes even though it won't satisfy the professor..

He still want to see the stars which shines in those hazel eyes when ever he looks at him...
But now he chosed to let the younger go because he doesn't want to damage heart of younger like he is having..

Because now he is to afraid to face him..
To afraid to let him in..
And
To afraid of being vulnerable infront of him...

...........