CHAPTER -15🥀

Hello babies~~

How are ya all😍...

another updates yo!!!

Can you see the above picture of bamtan bam and tan they look so cute together like taekook but bam's hyung is so small as compare to him😅....

first of all tysm 21stcenturygirl007

This chapter is for you .
you the first reader of my every chapter so thankyou ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

love you dear~~~♡︎♫︎

..........
....

Well tae was excited for jungkook's birthday only 1 week left and he can't think any surprise for him . He so badly wanted to surprise the older male but he have know idea about it. So he thought of jimin who can help him in this situation "well I guess I have to take help from chim ". He thought to himself and signed.

It's morning and taehyung wanted to make breakfast this time so here he is making breakfast for his professor hubby . Everything is done when kook came and back hugged him started giving kisses on his neck taehyung startled "aishh koo I was scared" he said had hit the the older's arm. The older was still hugged the blonde tightly he loves blonde's warm and cozy hugs feels like home.

"I told you no need to make breakfast when I'm here you just focus on your studies " he said while tae's face falled down as he so desperately wanted to make the male happy but he was always busy in scolding the blonde.

He is so boring sometimes.

He put all the plates on dinning table and started eating without exchanging any words with koo who was waiting for tae to speak something he can't eat properly untile he hear the bladdering of tae about unnecessary stuffs. He like tae's deep and cute voice the eyes when he show him his puppy eyes damm Jeon Jungkook was so whipped for the blonde.!!!

"Baby " kook said but still no response so he moved close to tae he put his one hand on the blonde's thighs still no response "please tae talked to me " he said while feeling all annoyed!

"Koo I'm sorry but I-I just w-wanted to make you happy but y-you always scold me " he said and look in the black haired male's eyes the soft doe eyes. "I'm sorry babe" kook apologize to tae but tae just picked all the dirty dishes and started washing dishes ignoring jungkook . He was doing it properly just like kook like to arrange the kitchen neat and tidy yes bro jungkook is the god of perfection he like everything in proper manner arrange on its place so he do all the work himself.

Jungkook was pleasing the blonde who kept ignoring and continued to wash the dishes untile he was lifted by the mascular arms which cause him to flinch "k-koo" he shuttered jungkook pick him up stabled him on the kitchen counter " so still not going to talk babe" kook said in his sexy seductive voice in the blonde's ears which cause him to moan.

Taehyung was blushing mess and was red due to embarrassment what did he just did ? He just moan . Kook adjusted himself in between tae's legs held his fragile waist fermly "so are you gonna forgave me tae baby"kook asked now making all puppy eyes which tae can't resist . Childish kook was best for Taehyung making him feel all giddy giddy.

"N-no " tae said still blushing and looking down . And smiling shyly . Kook just chuckled and lifted his face through his chin "look at me baby and say you don't forgave me " he said while leaning close to tae . Jungkook's breath was hitting tae's lip he was nervous is he going to kiss?

Taehyung also lean closer and closer but the older get closer and started laughing "you really thought that I'm going to kiss you hahaa" kook said and started laughing holding his stomach he laughed and then stopped laughing when he sees tears in blonde's eyes who was sobbing silently sitting on kitchen counter hands hidding his face .

"Hey love I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry baby please I-I'm sorry " koo said still taehyung didn't dare to look up when he lifter the blonde's chin by his index finger to see his baby has tears in his eyes. "G-go I dun wanna talk" tae said like an angry koala who was ready to bit shit out off the later .

He got up from the counter and ran to their shared bedroom and slips in his comfort zone under the bed and started sobbing he was so embarrass for what he was going to do . He was happy finally that he can frankly kiss his hubby but the later just wanted to joke around.

Kook came and found his love under the bed sobbing messily he bed down look at tae who had face hidden in his both hands. "Baby come out I'm sorry" he said but only to accept silent treatment from the blonde.

"Go leave me alone you useless shitty bunny you always make me cry . I'll never let you kiss me again go just go" tae said and started crying like a baby throwing his hands and legs down under the bed. Kook just signed that tae is not gonna come out untill he is calmed so he got up and lifted the blonde under the bed make him stand on his fit who is still not ready to face him.

"Go go I h-hate you shitty bunny head professor" he was cursing the black haired male who was already to much annoyed by this kind of behaviour so he just pinned the blonde to the wall and kissed him .

The kissed was so rough they kissed for god know much long and then tae hit his shoulder for telling the other male that he is out of breath but the older male was angry he didn't listen continued his action he bit the youngers lips and the later gasp as the older slip his tongue tasting the cavern of the blonde's mouth.

He soon pull away to see the the blonde was mess his soft locks was all messy cheecks and ears all red he smile and mubbled "sorry baby" still holding his baby to his chest . And tae just burried his face in the older's neck finding comfort.

"Koo I'll forgave you if you buy me lots of strawberries and ice cream " the blonde says in his baby voice and pouted still sniffling while the older just chuckled at how dramatic his baby is .

"You naughthy bear " he said and peck his lips "okay go get ready we are already late baby " he said and tae just smile and ran to the bathroom to get ready . Jungkook smile and he also went to do the same.

..........

Well I'm updating chapters fastly before 20 because my university going to reopen so I'll not going to update it regularly but I promise I'll update it on weekends only or and holiday or else. I'll try to upload one more chapters upto evening so stay tuned and read hope you gonna enjoy and remember babies I love you 🥰~~

Bye bye~~~~