Chapter-52

I'm sad I need hugs
.......

🍂🍁I want to kiss you when
I'm sober,
And not to forget when it's over,
I wanna taste it like a potion,
When it swept away like an ocean..🍁🍂

~your author..

.........

The black haired male was in his car sitting doing nothing but starring at his picture. The pretty doll face .

Tired males eyes were droopy because of crying and felt dizzy but still he had to go home. This dizziness is all taking over to him.

Remember when they first time kissed it was in pure blizz . When his heart beats said oh man you whipped for him..
When ever You smiled the smiles always crept on my lips which are apart..
The day you cried because of me..
My heart dropped to my stomach feeling your pain it could be...
The regrets taking over the love making over..
The heart making broken the smile is to be taken..
Everything changing over , and one thing change.
That is myself. The me which you used to  know is now fragile sensitive just like flower you tucked in your hairs.

The flower is no more to bloom no shinning crept on the face.
It's the reality of fate.

The male chuckle and started the engine.
Again thinking of those old memories they made was just so precious and they can't be forgetting...!!

" You maybe forget me but I'll always cherish you , adore you and love u like the way I used to do". His heart is aching now . Because his hearts pacemaker is not with him. Like the pacemaker maintain the rythmic contraction and relaxation just like that the blonde male was his pacemaker.

"You choose to leave me alone okay then I choose to let you go. But remember this heart will only beat for you. My love for you will never lessen it will increasing as the day passed I'll wait for you untile I die".

He mumbled and now the pain was so much for his weak heart that now he can't take it stop everything this dizziness is now killing him. Still he managed to drive and soon darkness take over. Last thing he head is people screaming allover smoke and body felt numb and darkness encircled him.

The accident was so dangerous that people lost all hopes thinking that the the male inside the car can't be saved because the car is already on fire and the the truck which hit his car is no longer to seems.

People's were panicking the police able to take the body out from the fire. The body had maximum burnt . But one man checked his heartbeat which was still beating on purpose.

" He is alive we should take him to the hospital " the man said and called the ambulance soon the the Siren rang and people got on side giving way to the ambulance they take the male to the hospital . The same male had his phone who open the lockscreen to see the such a lovely couples. He didn't know whom to call so he called the person who was first one in his call history name 'joonie hyung'

The bell kept ranging no one picked the call once gain he called and soon some picked up.

"Hello "

" Who are you and how jungkook's phone with you?"
The man on the line asked worried

" Sorry to say sir but the user of this phone had a dangerous accident few hours ago he is in Seoul city hospital do please make it there as early as possible"

"W-what?"

"O-okay I'm c-coming"

The broken voice came to the man who sighs hangup.

...........

Jin and Namjoon sat on the chairs outside the op . Joon was so scared to lose his brother who is all broken who had no reason to leave but his heart is chanting for love to come back still beating in this bony ribcage..

"Everything will be alright joon stay strong"
Jin said and tried to calm the male but he never stops.

""Are you happy jin "
Joon asked facing the male . With love hate emotions but the jin was confused to know what's going on with him.

"Huh what are you saying?"
The male asked still confused what the later is saying..

But his thoughts were interrupted by doctor who came out from the op looking sad .

"D-doctor is everything alright"

"Well Mr. Kim we saved Mr. Jeon but-"

"But- what doctor ? Tell me is he alright my kook is alright" Namjoon state was so vulnerable after all the fear of losing his brother.

" He is 50% burnt and his left side is paralyzed "

Saying this doctor left and joon falls on the chair . Hands on his face crying all mess already so much guilt and too much to regret.

..............
.....

Bye bye....