Chapter-66

"I won't be tired of kissing you"
Jungkook said hug the male closed to him cuddled up ready to sleep....

......

Flowing through the wind, on a winter morning's breeze , crisp cold ..the sun is already up peeping through the window pane..the cuddled couples stirred in their sleep and start waking up ..kook woke up first and kiss the blonde's pouty lips who woke up by the beautiful morning kiss he could wish..they are really messy while sleeping Taehyung's legs all over the the black haired male while the olders hands encircled around the younger peptide figure holding it securely..

"Morning my pretty baby"
Jungkook said kissing his forehead and crunching his nose cutely when the blonde burried his head in his chest..

"Morning kuku I love you"
The blonde said in that husky morning voice cutely ..the pretty male peck the professor chest and try to wake up when the other tighten his grip around his waist and pull him close...

"Baby stay for a while today is Saturday you aren't going anywhere today stay here with me"
Jungkook snuggled close to the pretty males chest while grabbing his one of swells and pinching it..

"Aishh koo stop doing it I told you it hurts go away meanie I won't talk to you"
Taehyung said push the male back he tried to wiggle in the grip but fails..

"Koo l-let me go I h-have to make b-breakfast "
He said but jungkook didn't listen he started closing the gaps between them but their princess interupted their moment...

"Mommy Daddy goo morning"
She said rubbing her eyes cutely the couples coo at her she climbed on the bed settled herself between the couples and peck her parents on their cheeks .

"Morning princess"
They both said

"Mommy can I go to Jinnie mommy's place pretty pls mommy Daddy I miss my brothers"
She said showing her famous puppy eyes...

"Baby before that we have to ask Jinnie mommy "
Jungkook said while caressing her hairs they are black like his..so soft and wavy...

"Okay daddy"
She said...

.............

Dureum is already left with namjin couples to their place while taekook was now in hospital for kook's regular checkup it's blonde's first time to visit with him..... taehyung manage to make jungkook sit on the wheelchair and he started pushing it forward they passed hallways taehyung was looking pretty as always in those baggy pants with hoddie on his bag on one side of his arms looking all pretty doll up...

They walked to the receptionist for asking about their appointment they waited for little longer and now it's their Turn ...

They entered the cabin of doctor she was oldie in her 50 but still manage to looks pretty she smiles at them and asked taehyung to take sit ...

"Good morning Mr and Mr Jeon "

"Good morning doctor I'm here for my checkup"
Jungkook said passing her the smile she chuckled...

"I guess you are doing great this days mr. Jeon . Please do try to stand and walk or some kind legs exercise I'm 100% sure you'll be able to walk real quick"
She said and blonde's eyes lit up he looked at his husband who was smiling at him..

"Really doctor he will be able to walk if we start regular excerscing session "
She nodded .

"Okay so I think I'm done here is prescription for the month and yes my assistant will assist you about the excerscing things"
She said called someone soon that women enters the cabin and blonde was shocked to see the women who entered ..she was none other than Lisa his bully who used to bully him...

And Jungkook just bowed to her and gave her smile she did so the same ..

"Good morning Mr. Jeon"
She said lead them to one of the excerscing room they have in the hospital for such patients...

"Hey taehyung it's been long time no see hmm"
She said as she bend down to see her intension wasn't bad she just wanted to help jungkook with the excerscing things but taehyung took it in the wrong way..

"L-lisa y-you "

She stretched the professor's legs who groan due to pain taehyung was fast to react ..

"It's okay baby it's just it was so sudden"
He said and give assuring smile...

"Lisa can't you be little gentle"
She nodded..she can she the hatred in the blonde's eyes she sighs thinking he didn't forgave her for what she did with him..

He sat there on couch he can see how jungkook and Lisa smiling at each other jungkook look so happy how she is being touchy to his husband...how just accidentally touched her breast when he was about to  push his hairs back . Taehyung noticed it..his jealousy was on the highest peak...

Jungkook apologize and they again started working on the things they were doing ..

"M-mr. Jeon I think taehyung is angry h-he is glaring at me "

"Really"

Jungkook looked at the pretty male who is glaring and sending daggers to them..

"Ohh so my pretty baby is jealous Lisa just play with me little long"

She nodded and smiles..

"Mr. Jeon you looks so handsome "
She said audible to the blonde who was trying to Listen their conversation..

"You look so pretty Lisa more pretty then you used to be" he said rubbed his finger on her cheeks Lisa blushed ...hide her face in her hands..and now all is over taehyung slams the the magazine on the table...

"Miss Manoban if you are done can I take my HUSBAND home "
Taehyung said he was looking really angry so angry jungkook was looking at him like poor bunny who is going to get punished at home...

"Are you done JUNGKOOK should we go home"
The blonde said and the black haired male flinched..

"Yes I'm done Mr. Jeon you can take him home now"
She said while mubbling 'all the best'
She chuckled at how adorable taehyung look when he is angry...

"Baby-"

"SHUTUP JEON JUNGKOOK FIRST LET'S GO TO OUR HOME SWEET HOME"
Pretty blonde said showing his tight fake smile and jungkook smile still scared of what will happened to him at home to their 'sweet home'...

......

..