Chapter-67

"SHUTUP JEON JUNGKOOK FIRST LET'S GO TO OUR HOME SWEET HOME"
Pretty blonde said showing his tight fake smile and jungkook smile still scared of what will happened to him at home to their 'sweet home'...

The ride was silent no one talk soon they reached at their sweet home they says.. taehyung escorted the man to their shared bedroom and made him sit on the bed...he kept his bag aside and grab packets of meds according to prescription and water and asked latter to have them older did as he asked to without complaining even though he hate meds .

"I'll be back soon you take rest it's already 5 in evening you should take a nap" he said and left without waiting for the reply....

..........

It's getting late past 9 and Taehyung wasn't home yet jungkook was so worried where his baby gone  he was still on the bed tried to got up but fails he tried to got up and sat their hanging his legs down the bed thinking about what happened today .

"My baby was jealous he must be upset now ..where are you baby ? Come home you're making me worried!!"
Kook said and sighs heavily soon door opens reaviling extremely drunk blonde male who can't stand on his feet but was wobbling...

"Baby"
Jungkook said and look at the blonde baby worriedly he looks so wasted ....

"Kukuuu "
He said and start walking toward the bed but stop half ways...

"Wait two two kookoo ?? I didn't know I have two husband's aiyy kukuuu"

He said and started walking spreading his arms to embrace the professor...

"Baby stop you will fall"

And thud!!!

Taehyung stumbled on his feet and falls down..

"Ouchie"
Drunken blonde said and again tried to stand up..

"Kookie I had fallen hard for you see I got ouchie "
He said giggling and stumbled himself on his husband's lap he played with his husbands long finger jungkook didn't said anything he sat their witnessing drunken blonde so wasted pouting cutely....

"Y-you know koo you made me upset today..
I-I'm sad "
Blondie said and started fake crying jungkook tried too calm his over dramatic husband taehyung just bite his hand to hardly..

"Aishh ahh what the hell Taehyung"
Jungkook yelled cause the pretty male to flinch ..he looked down and his lips started wobbling tears started coming from his eyes he started sniffliing...
He got up and was about to walk when jungkook pulls him back on his lap...

"I'm sorry baby"
Professor said to his baby apologizing the pretty male for yelling it broke his heart to see his baby crying because of the male was crying like baby loudly..

"You don't love me junckoo you said my name you didn't said me baby I'm your baby you got it JEON JUNCKOO"

Jungkook sighs drunken taehyung baby is really dangerous...

He Wiggle in the hold try to free himself but the older didn't let him goo...
He gave up sat their looking down silently..

"I-I'm just jealous of h-her"
The male let out still lips wobbling ohh kook so badly want to kiss his pouty baby..

"Aish look at me my pretty baby"
He said but the blonde still didn't look into his eyes he was scared and insecure...

"I-I'm s-sorry I won't drink again "
Taehyung said but still jungkook didn't scold his baby ofcourse he had done the same as taehyung he just kiss the blonde's pout and his eyes..

"Y-you touched h-her boobies too"

"W-what?? No baby it was just an accident"

"No you were looking at her you also praised her you also said her she is pretty am I not pretty junckoo hmm she is m-more pretty she has nice big b-boobies too"
Taehyung rambling and playing with his fingers fiddling with them..

"No baby sorry we were just playing with you I'm sorry love I made you upset you're the prettiest ever no one is more pretty then you and I only like your boobies not her."
This was kind of embarassing for but he said to satisfied his rambling baby...

"Y-you meanie "
He said had huff closing his arms he crossed his legs too...

"I'm sorry baby"

"Y-you want me too forgive you Kookie bookie~~~"
Taehyung sang a song and jungkook found it adorable he nodded and Taehyung manage to sat properly and comfortably on the side of jungkook laps sexily crossing his legs ..
He encircled his one hand around the professor's neck playing his hairs and another hand on his chest playing with the shirt button...

"You're so hot hot hubby~~ look at me only me not at Lisa pizza only tete"
Taehyung said while nibbling on the black haired male's lips it was turn on when the blonde baby is looking all sexy....

"Only tete"
Kook said peck his lips..

"Baby you should sleep you're drunk "
Kook said tried to make his baby sleep but the man was to wasted to sleep he kept on rambling gibberish like a baby but kooks heartbeat stops when the male started grinding on. His lap

"Look hubby I know I'm drunk right now and who said I'm jealous I'm not jealous of that ugly bitch I'm beautiful more pretty t-then her yeah....then why did you look at her when tete goddess is infront of you ?
Don't you worship your pretty blonde hmm koko tell me don't you like sexy me should I twerk my ass for you hmm..."
Kook was jungshook the male got up from his lap and started stripping himself reaviling extremely hot body that pretty black lingerie on the honey tan skin..

"Baby stop"
Jungkook said and the male walk sexily towards his husband and bend intensionally down giving the  view of those jiggling breast...

..........