Chapter-50

Last night was so beautiful for the beautiful couples that it was hard to describe how beautifully they made love to each other ..how beautifully they had felt each other's presence jungkook was so happy in ecstasy to know that he's baby will give him chance but was he even sure about it..!!!

The black haired professor male woke up due to lack of warmth and comfort...due to lack of that sweet strawberry baby wash..!!... The male stirred a little to found the empty space besides him... immediately sits up on the bed..."tae" he called but no response..
"Taehyung were are you baby" again no one talked he walked toward kitchen then bathroom no one...

He came to his room and sat on the couch tae had already left..tears started brimming from his eyes ! "He left you kook he left you ..HE FUCKING LEFT YOU ASSHOLE" his mind was all mess everything in his life got messed up no one is here with him no one not even his only loved one..!

"No he didn't left me this can't be true NO!!!" Kook screamed in agony .. the dilemma of again aloness , he was left all alone once again...sad right when your all night you are in hope to see the sun with your love , the person in your arms everything with him but when you woke up they already left you alone in the hope that he will give  you a chance but no one !no one here right next to him no one in his arms everything was life... betrayal!!!..

"He left me like a moon shining in the sky
But is it his true light
Is he truly happy
No he ain't happy,
Even though he is surrounded by so many stars he is still alone for a ride. Searching for the loving moonlight. His light became his facade to hide. No one is there to precise..
He is all alone in a journey of ride.."

~your author...

The black haired male is now all alone like the star. Judging his outer appearance people's thinks that he is most happiest person but is he true self of himself? Is he truly happy.. No he is not even if he had so many people in his life but  he wish to be with him is not with him . Now he had to leave his life alone waiting for his love tae.

The male was sobbing badly remembering the yesterday's every memories they made every love they made. The happy face they said and now the broken they made...he sat there for hours crying and hitting himself thinking ' he is the reason why he left him' ohh man this is not the point to be sad you need to find your man..

He got up was about to walked in bathroom when he saw the letter near the nightstand.. with a pretty red rose which is now turning pale...Now it's already late he can't stop the wilting of the petals who were falling one by one..just like his heart breaking one by one...

He took the letter and sat on his bed and open it.

To koo,

I know you'll be mad after knowing that I left you now this all for our good . Yesterday night was the best and thank you for granting my birthday wishes. I'm so grateful for everything you did for me..Now it's time koo this time we have to go on our own path..

And do please don't miss me . This will hard for us but yes it's for our own good.. I'm leaving Seoul today jungkook . I'm not going to come back because this city hold so much memories to me with you . This will be hard for me to move on from you.

Please don't think that I betrayed you for yesterday I'm sorry. But I wanted to be with the who loved me this days and it was you. Yesterday I felt like I'm the happiest person in the world and also the saddest one...

I have nothing left here koo..
I have nothing to shine.. and no regrets..
I forgave you do please move on . Don't regret your life telling yourself that you are failure . Failed to be with be. But it isn't true. It's just a destiny.

When you'll be reading this letter I'm already off Seoul don't try to search me. Please.. don't stop loving me even though you move on from me. Now I'm feeling like coward koo for not saying goodbye to you one last time I'm sorry please forgive me.
And now I wish for happiness and success.
To let you know I still love you.."

Yours pretty baby taehyung ♥️.

A. Silent sob escaped from the professor after reading the letter . The letter had dried tears on them. Now the guilt and regret is eating him "N-no tae you can't leave me You can't . I'll be all alone please don't leave me I don't want to be alone please I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE" he cried ...

Maybe Taehyung still in Seoul maybe his flight is late...he have a chance to see the male. One last chance. He got up changing himself in clothes taking his car keys and started the engine. Maybe he can stop the male.. maybe it's not too late.

He stopped infront of the airport and rash towards in only to stop by guards " sir you can't go inside show us your id proof "

The guard say

" Please sir let me in my husband is leaving Seoul I'm already late I'll show you after coming back"
He pleads still having tears..

" Sorry sir but you have to show your id card or else you can leave"

"Okay wait"

He showed his id card and the guards permitted him to go in. But he was late already late. The blonde had already left him . He is all alone now. No one is with him.

............

I'll try to complete this book soon as possible ..
You'll be getting 2-3  updates daily now..
Sorry for separating them but I promise for an happy ending..
Till..
Bye ~~