Chapter-45

Another update babies~~

.................

Clock is ticking . night is getting darker and darker the group of males were enjoying the night playing the truth and dare ... everyone had completed their dares...as Yoongi was asked to make hickey on chims neck ..jimin was asked to give Yoongi a lap dance...just by the mere touch of the pink haired male the mint man got hard....tae was shocked to see this as he wasn't familiar with this things....jhope was asked to seduce jimin and Yoongi which he did very well jhope  being switch he manage to seduce both males...the trios was blushing mess and the other males are laughing seeing cat like mint hair man blushing whose cheecks turns all red...

Seokjin was asked to tell the truth for asking them to come here and very well goes with question Seokjin confirm them that he is pregnant with joonie baby..
Namjoon is really happy to know everyone present over there was really happy to know it...

Namjoon was asked to tell them one thing which he don't like about jin he said he don't like jin doing all work of him and getting all stressed just smiles widely and peck his husband's checks..

Again they turns bottle and it landed on Taehyung and Jimin being stubborn bitch  he asked the male to kiss the latter on his lips....

"Chim don't it doesn't matter we can't kiss each other"
Taehyung said almost in cold tone it change the everyone's mood few minutes ago they were all happy and giggle but now everything changes the situation became tensed and jungkook became disappointed so sad that he didn't look up...

But jimin being bitch dork manage to make blonde ready to kiss the black haired male " come on kiss and makeup" jimin whined like baby..

Tae got up shyly and manage to site on the latter's lap he encircled his both arms around the male and jungkook hold that tiny waist in his big hand fits so perfectly...

They started leaning close and close untile there lips are on each other the delicate pink and cherry like lips of blonde on the rough lips of the later tae started kissing the male and the other gladly kiss him back with so much love and passion . They kissed but Taehyung was so in that kiss that didn't  saw tears in jungkook eyes yes jungkook has tears in his eyes...it's been days he didn't hold his pretty baby , days he didn't kiss him it was heaven all thanks to jimin..

On other hand tae was out of breath but didn't wanted to pull out the kiss of love the pure kiss of affection he can't hate the black haired male why is it so hard for them....he pulled out the kiss feeling wet on his cheks to see jungkook was on tears kook manage to got up and excuse himself ...

He went to washroom and lock himself . He cried and cried ... happy to see the blonde still love him and sad to say because it's just for today....

He manage to get a hold on himself and open the door and was shocked to see Seokjin  standing there..

"H-hyung you"

"Yes me Kook please sorry for whatever I did to you but please forgive me for the sake of my unborn child I'm sorry kook" Seokjin said jungkook just sobbed and hugged jin maybe he is going tell taehyung the truth his baby will going to be his soon he sobbed and Seokjin just draw circles in his back...

"H-hyung I forgave you please tell taehyung the truth please hyung let me be happy with him please" kook said and had fresh tears he was begging to the older but Seokjin being selfish (sorry for this it's just part of story) and bitch  he just wiped his tears and said..

"You want to see taehyung happy"

Kook noded

"Then let him go"

"W-what H-hyung "
Kook was broken and shocked did he heard right is hyung asking him to leave taehyung and let him go how can he be do selfish how can he do these...

" Please kook if you want him to be happy let him go divorce him he Ain't happy with you"

Kook remain silent and Seokjin left from there wipping his fake tears...

Kook falls on his knees and started crying those ugly cries in agony those crys to lose someone precious he lost the game he lost the the game of his life he is the failure...

"I'M JUST A LOOSER A LOOSER AND COWARD HOW CAN YOU DO THIS HYUNG ....HOW CAN YOU?"

He was crying but didn't know certain some had heard there conversation yes it's none other than Namjoon...

He heard everything he knows everything from the the start but wasn't dare to speak in between them he felt so bad for jungkook..

He don't deserve this he Doesn't ...

He got up and wipe his tears faking that he never cried he never ..all he could do is regret...

Everyone was waiting for him but kook didn't dare to speak and left from there leaving everyone shock but Seokjin remains unaffected..

Kook was like broken piece of puzzels with lots of secrets with lots of regrets...we lots of passion with lots of talents but without hint without his love he lost everything .....his parents and his love....

...........

Another's update....
Hehe....
Love u all....