Chapter-46

Triple update❤️

................

After jungkook left from his hyung's house he headed straight to parking lot were his car was parked . He was so broken that he didn't know when he broke down and started sobbing and when he felt warm hands on his shoulder he turned around to see taehyung there standing with some paper bags .

"We made cookies for everyone you didn't taken it with you so I came to give you. And drive safely good night bye" Taehyung handed the paper bag to jungkook which he gladly excepted and gave him a small tight smile. See how pathetic his life had became no one to console no one to love.

Taehyung was about to turn back home when jungkook hold his delicate tiny wrist.
"Yes"

"Why are you doing this pretty let's forget everything I can't leave without you . It's hurting here" kook said placing blonde's hand on his beating heart...
Taehyung remain silent his eyes became watery to see kook in this state ..but what can he do...did I told you Taehyung is leaving korea and shifting to Russia for his medical studies.

"K-koo I'm s-sorry but it will be better if we move on please divorce me I can't forget what you did. I can't forgave you let me go please" Taehyung Said while sobbing loudly chocking on his sobs..

"Please baby don't"
Kook pleaded and hug him even more tightly like his life depends on the blonde..

"You want me happy koo then l-let me g-go"

Taehyung said he was really serious this time..

"I CAN'T DIVORCE YOU DAMMIT IS IT TO MUCH TO ASK? I LOVE YOU LIKE NO TOMORROW IF THIS MAKES YOU HAPPY OKAY I'LL DO IT  I'll d-do it I'll l-let you g-go" jungkook said and about to turn when Taehyung pulls him by his collar and kissed him. But this time jungkook didn't kissed back he let the blonde do what he wanted too..

Taehyung pull out and hit  his chest
"KISS ME BACK YOU BASTARD"
Jungkook comes to his sence and kissed the blonde maybe last good bye . Maybe they won't be seeing each other after this..

They pull out while nipping on each other with swollen lips.

"I'll wait for you even if it takes eternity to me . I'll wait for you I'll do as y-you want for now I'll grant y-your wish" kook said in monotone.

"P-please don't make it hard for me"
Taehyung sobs on his chest clutching his shirts collar wanting to feel warmth of the older who remained silent.

"Koo c-can you  go on a d-date o-on my birthday . One last time I want to see tannie and want to spend this day with you . Let's forgot we are divorcing for that day and feel each other" kook didn't said he just pushed the blonde lightly and open his cars door he take out the divorce paper and signed it infront Taehyung.

Taehyung just disappointed to see this and jungkook handed it to Taehyung "I wish your happiness if this makes you happy goodbye and yes I'll take come with you  on our last date" kook said with a blank expression and drive back.

Taehyung clutched the papers to his chest break into fat tears.

That night no one knows what happened with taekook the only person who witnessed everything was none other than Namjoon . Yes he was there when broke out he was there when they kissed he was there when kook signed the divorce paper.

...............

Early morning everyone were lazy they slept late night and now no one is waking Taehyung was sleeping on couch since he didn't dare to walk towards his room he sat there and sobbed all night. Namjoon felt bad after hearing taes ugly sobbs they don't deserve this they don't.

His beautiful sleep was interrupted by door bell early morning. He got up and went to open the door and he open the door but there was no one then who rang the door bell until he heard a tiny barks he looked down and gasped to see tannie and flower bouquet with chocolate and a note on bouquet.

To pretty baby taehyung..

You always wanted tannie right . See you got tannie now. Love him so much. And pretty flowers for pretty 🦋 and chocolate too . Forget everything whatever happened last night don't cry for me . Take care of yourself.

Your koo~~

"Stop this koo don't make it hard for me to leave you" taehyung sign sadly and picked the tiny puppy in his arms and gifts to.

He directly went to his room and sat on the bed seeing the tiny puppy licking all his face..
Woofing cutely Taehyung giggles and pecked his nose.

"Thank you so much k-koo" he mumbled to himself  he took the puppy to his chest . Cuddling the little thing to his chest and both again drifted to there dream land .

.............

Today I can't beleive I updated three chapters like seriously 😳..
Enjoy babies....