Chapter-70(M)

"I'm thirsty baby"
Kook blunted out in seducing way trying to seduce his baby husband and surely succeed..

"Ohh really make me cum and help yourself"

The kiss of life kiss of submission kiss of love all they shared
" You know I want to captured you like this and freeze it forever".
Kook said caressing those beautiful soft locks those are sweaty falling on the blonde's eyes...

The pretty blonde was on the professor's stomach sitting there sexily ...and the professor opened his bra slowly twisting each buttons with his thumb and third finger, and then running his fingers around his breastbone ..when his bra finally fell open...he then finally studied them and caressed them.

Was he putting him on?

He licked his nipples and slowly the pretty male sat on the man's chest to give the full view of his body the professor moved towards his belly and he couldn't have cared less when he removed his black tight panties tae lift his body up and the black haired male just kiss him on his pubic bone...

The blonde male again move forward and position himself on the professor's mouth jungkook lay there was fantasize looking at that pick cunny who is already craving for his touch...

"Tell me what you want baby".
He asked the pretty boy who had already started moving but jungkook stops him gripping his thighs...

"K-koo d-don't make me s-say it "
Blonde said and jungkook kissed those glorious thighs and lick it up to his cunny...

"Just ask baby"
He smirk a little and grinned..

"Fuck just eat it okay".
He half yelled being frustrated

"I didn't listen u baby what did you said?"
Kook chuckle as how his baby is desperate and needy for him and trust me jungkook really loved this side of Taehyung he really does..

"Just touch m-me already"
The male whined and arching his back impatiently against his grip. And professor couldn't make either of them wait any longer ...

And he attach his mouth to his pretty folds and started sucking and licking those sweet nectar ...

"God yes keep going "
The blonde male moans in pure pleasure..

His tongue started making circles on his clit and the blonde male grip his breast massaging and moaning and crying out of pleasure ..

"P-please koo don't stop feels so good "
He says in between moaning his name ...as the professor and spank the male leaving mark on his ass cheeks...

He kept pressuring his tongue on his clit untile it is drenched into his succulent honeyed spirit....

"Yeah I love it when you kiss my clit "
The blonde male mains and again started moving back froth ..

Between the thighs the heaven exist they says..
His tongue molding casting so property and perfectly into the depths of him ...

"B-baby I can't breathe"
Jungkook said while leaving and gasping for air when tae again started moving faster...

"I know I won't going to leave you till I cum on your mouth.."
Tae said..

(A/n: ewww gross)

And blonde's submission to the professor male is like heavens gift to them ...the elder males feels the pleasure whenever the pretty blonde asked him for more and not to stop and his moans are like the music to him...

Drink from the paradise wave upon wave on his lips as the pretty male started dripping
He took each drop bearing his name as he quench his thirst for his liquid love...

Taehyung move down again on his stomach and wipping his cum from his husband's face and kissing him again...

The passionate kiss of wanting each other so badly..

"P-please hold me ..make love to me jungkookie"

Blonde said trailing kisses down the neck of his husband..

"B-baby y-you know w-we can't".
Kook hesitate and said the blonde male stops and look in those eyes jungkook is tearing up now..

"I'm sorry I can't satisfy you now I can't move baby I so badly want u I don't want to make love to you . I want to rub my soul up against yours and watch love make us"
Kook whispered and look aside ...

"Who said you can't let me take the responsibility koo let me make you feel heaven.. please give me a chance"
Taehyung begged looking down curling hands around his chest feeling hurt what he rejected!!

"Baby-"

"P-please koo"

"O-okay"

"I want to pleasure your body
Your whole body in every single way untile you cum"

Pretty male said and started gridding hardly on the man hearing the laters grunt he smirk and fasten his pase...

He positioned himself on the professor's dick and sat taking that shaft deep inside of him..
A loud moan escaped from both of them jungkook hold his waist to support the male who was shaking and started moving slowly .

"Look at me koo".

Taehyung said but jungkook was too focused on his pretty tiny waist and the way he was riding him..

"I said eyes on me hubby~~ always on me"
Pretty blonde whinning near his ears was the great turn on for him...

He nodded kept going on untile he cums two times and the blonde started shaking his legs due to two intense orgasm and flop on his husband's chest ..

"I'm tired koo"

He said ...kissing the black haired male's chest..

"Stop it baby and cuddled me you did good job I'm proud of you"
Kook patted his head and Taehyung love it ...

"Did I make you feel good koo"
He asked innocently..

"That was amazing I really felt good"
Kook said peck those cheeks...

"Hubby let's sleep for little with your dick inside me".
Kook didn't said anything he let his baby do what he want to do...

Soon they cuddled up slept...

(A/n : they used protection too)

.......