chapter-77

It's been again months... taehyung was in his cafe working as usual jungkook had also join the university again as head mathematics professor....Dureum is four and half years old already soon going to turn 5..she likes going school with her brother's Dureum is as exact replica of her mother ...her smile was like her daddy...

From 1 week he wasn't feeling well always tired and nauseous and throwing up ...he was expecting himself to be pregnant so that night he decided to take pregnancy test so he bought it from the pharmacy and drove to home as early as possible...

It's evening 7 .30 and jungkook isn't home ...he already told the blonde male that he will be late because he is having meeting with mathematics department....

Taehyung drag himself in the bathroom ..he was was scared what if the results will be negative he want another baby too he wanted jungkook to experience how it feels to have baby ...as he already skipped it during Dureum...he peed on the pregnancy stick waited for the result his hands were shaking he don't know what to do!!

Because he remembered when jungkook asked him to try for a baby and ofcourse blonde agreed too ..but this time he wasn't pregnant then his husband hopes will be shattered nevertheless they can try another time too but hope for the best this time...

He pick the stick from the sink to check and his eyes widened to see 2 lines ...

"I-I'm pregnant ohh god k-koo and Princess w-will be so happy"..

He cried in happiness when he heard knocks on the bathroom door..

"Mommy are you alright ..why are you crying open t-the door please".

Dureum baby said and Taehyung opens the door and crouched down upto her level and hugs her....she hugs her mommy back to ..she wipped his tears...

"Mommy why are you crying?"

"I'm happy baby that's why I'm crying".

"Why"

"You want to know?"
Taehyung said and baby looked at him with excitement..

"Princess is going to have siblings"

"T-that m-mean I'll be big sister mommy".

She asked eyes sparkling due to happiness and she asked desperately..

"Yes baby you going to be big sister now".
He said pecked her forehead..

She touched taehyung flat tummy
"Mommy is baby here "

"Yes princess baby is here ..he is small bean now".
Taehyung said smiled  .. Dureum peck blonde's plat tummy and jumped in happiness...

"So baby let's tell your daddy when he come back"..

He said to her ...he hold her finger and  went to kitchen Dureum likes helping her mommy in cooking...

Soon they were done with cooking ..and it's already late Jungkook wasn't back... Dureum is already aslept he pick her up and take her to her room and tucked her in her bed and and goes to their shared bedroom..

He tried calling kook but he didn't pick the call..he got worried and was panicking he again headed downstairs....he sat on the couch and looked at the watch 11 pm...
He sat there and soon sleep take over and he slept there...

Now it was 12.03 am... jungkook came and peeked out from the door it was already dark in living room he switched on the lights and found his baby sleeping there with pout few tears in his eyes...how can a person look beautiful without any efforts...he waked his baby shaking a bit..

"Baby wakeup"

Blonde stirred in his sleep and open his eyes...

"Y-you came koo I was so worried about you."
He said and hugged jungkook who smile and hugs him back..

"I'm sorry baby and Happy anniversary baby"
Jungkook said detaching from the hug and blonde looked at him and remember today they got married ...6 year ago how those days flys instantly...

"Happy Anniversary k-koo"
He said and smile pecking his lips...

"K--koo I have surprise for you..."

"W-what surprise baby?"

"Can you guess?"

"Tell me baby ".

"K-koo I'm p-pregnant"

He said and jungkook eyes widened in shock they going to have little baby he is going to be dad again he was so happy he hugged taehyung again and tears started brimming in his eyes...how much he craved for this moment ....

"R-really b-baby".

"Yes we you are going to be dad jungkook and this your anniversary gift".

The blonde pull the professor into passionate kiss..and later gladly kiss him back.. jungkook pick him up and spin him around...

"Ohh koo keep me down "

Taehyung giggled and jungkook kiss his nose...

"This is the best gift ever..."

"Hmm"

They stays there in the same position hugging each other and professor picked the blonde pretty male in his arms and started walking toward there shared bedroom...

He came him down near the mirror and kook hold the pretty male by his waste caressing his flat tummy...

"Look at mirror tae baby"

"W-why"

"Y-you can see my world in the mirror ...who made me the better man I always wanted to be... I'm lucky to have you"...

"K-koo".

"Thank you for giving me chance ...I won't disappoint you anymore I'll be great dad for our baby's..I promise"

Kook said taehyung turn to face him and peck him standing on his tip toes...

Both were happy so happy like they got everything they wanted to have...they got all there world...

They maybe had ups and down in there relationship but there love for each other never decreased ...it got more and more intensened as they grow old together with a pretty girl Dureum and and there unborn baby who is yet to come...

Every thing was fine ..

"So Mr. Jeon after our little baby came don't forget your big baby you got it.!!!"

Taehyung said pouting and jungkook chuckles...

"Ofcourse not you're my baby husband"

"Yes I'm Mr. Jeon's baby husband".

....

THE END

..........