CHAPTER -5🥀

Hello lovelies 😘...
Yo your updates.....

Let's get it...

.......

Classes are over they were going back to there home ' sweet home' . The whole ride was silent like always . Taehyung was the first who always initiated the conversation but now blonde is so silent that he was so confused 'whats going on his mind' . He never showed him but secretly he was so used of the blonde's bladdering and his giggles which are pure bliss and amazing melody to him but now the blonde was so silent.

"T-tae are you hungry?" Jungkook asked him. While the blonde just nod as 'no' but soon he regretted his own words when his own stomach betrayed him . " I guess you're right your cute tummy want something else now let's go somewhere I don't want to go home yet". The blonde just blush and red due to embarrassment.
"You know you look cute when you blush" jungkook stated with slight smile. While taehyung just blush and mumbled shyly "T-thank you koo" he said but jungkook just snapped out of his thoughts and look at the blonde .

"What did you call". He asked to him
"Sorry j-jungkook I didn't m-mean to just s-" his bladdering was cut by jungkook " I really like the nick name will you call it once again" they stopped infront of the restaurant not so expensive but can fit by their tastes. "K-koo" he said looking at his lap blushing mess it was the first jungkook smiled to him in this whole 2 month it was first time he had taken him out for lunch it was the first time he asked him to call him by the nick name the first time he initiated the conversation. It was so much for Taehyung to digest so he just smile and enjoyed the sweet caring jungkook he never knows.

"C-can you say koo o-once again" he asked while looking at blonde's almonds hazel eyes with his own doe eyes. He was looking so cute at that time that taehyung just wanted to coo at his reaction he never thought that he will see the new Jeon Jungkook.

"K-koo" he said once again looking in the doe eyes which has the whole universe in it. " You know tae n-nobody ever called me by my nickname you're the the only one T-thank you and I'm s-sorry for today" he said with sad expression taehyung can see regret in his eyes the eyes which were always blank now carring so much emotions so much love and care. He was so shocked that the professor Jeon Jungkook just apologized him and thanked him he wass happy with this jungkook .

"O-oh it's okay I d-don't mind" he said flashing him a satisfied smile he was happy that jungkook is giving him attention but is he even real or just pretending to be nice. This want all tae thinking. "T-thank you taehyung this means a lot okay now let's go and eat something I guess your cute tummy need to feel" he said flashing his signature bunny smile . It was first time Taehyung had seen his bunny smile it was so new to him.

Jungkook first got out of the car and open the door for tae just like gentleman . Tae got out of the car and jungkook without wasting time wrap his hand around his waist taehyung flinch a little they never had skinship but this was the first time " sorry I made you uncomfortable" jungkook said while apologizing . "Oh no it's -not umm like that it's quite new for me so umm sorry me too" he said he can see jungkook was hurt but it's really new for him so he is trying get used of this new jungkook his jungkook which he had ever dreamt .

"Okay now let's go" he said "yeah".

They entered the restaurant it was quite good restaurant they takes there seats and started thinking about the order soon interrupted by waiter. " What do you want to order handsome man and beautiful boy"? He said to them. They ordered their food jungkook was glaring at waiter as he keep flirting with tae . He was sending daggers through his gaze. Taehyung noticed him. Soon there order arrived they started eating.

Taehyung was eating with a pout . Jungkook didn't eat he was so busy in stairing taehyung that he didn't know that Taehyung was calling him soon he snapped out "umm oh sorry I- I was just thinking what did you said?" He asked the blonde male who just shyly smile cause he had already noticed that he was stairing . "Koo eat your food it will be cold" he said with his baby voice as he was munching his food jungkook just chuckled at his baby husbands behaviour " such a baby" he said in low tone .

"Did you say something" tae said to him with a frown . " Ahh nothing ok just finish your food I want to take you somewhere after lunch" he said with a slight smile. Today's was so special for Taehyung he will never forgot it. It was so new to him. They soon completed their food and about to hid back when the waiter came towards tae and handed him a piece of paper "you're so cute and beautiful t-this is my number" he said while jungkook just glare at him and said " sorry to say Mister but he is already married " jungkook said to him the waiter just apologized for his behaviour. It was the first time Taehyung had seen jealousy in Jungkook's eyes . He was happy so so happy.

Soon they arrived at their destination . Taehyung was just to shock to see it was so beautiful he was looking still his lips wide open which jungkook so badly want to kiss the blonde male was looking so beautiful. He turned to face him and said " koo it's so beautiful I really wanted to come here thankyou so much " taehyung said and kissed his cheecks jungkook was so shock it was the first kiss from taehyung. Actually they never kissed each other like intimate but jungkook used kisses his forehead whenever the blonde is sleeping.

"You really like it" he asked him they were at beautiful garden . As he know tae likes flowers and gardening too . Taehyung was looking so mesmerizing that jungkook can't kept his eyes away from him . After long time he is happy to see taehyung so much happier. "Koo look those roses " tae said and jungkook snapped out from his train of thought "yes" he said look at tae. " See koo they are so beautiful " he said with quite exciting voice he was so happy to see the roses it's red rose which is his favourite . Even though they never talked about each other but jungkook knows everything about him his like and dislikes

"Yes so beautiful just like you" jungkook tae was blushing mess . It was the first ever compliment jungkook had given him. "Thank you" he said and ran to the other side.

"Koo koo c'mere see what I found aish come fast" he said while shouting which makes jungkook panick is everything okay did something happened to him this what he thinking he ran towards him "koo see this puppy he is so cute " jungkook can see how foundly and with love taehyung was staring to the puppy " aww liltle one you're so cute" he said as the puppy started licking his face tae started giggling.

"Koo can we keep him with us" tae asked jungkook with his innocent Bambi eyes "no we can't keep him tae he already had owner " he said to tae he can se the blonde was disappointed " but we can come here to visit him oftenly " he said and blonde's face just light up "rweally " tae said with his baby voice jungkook just coo at him "yes really now let's go it's getting dark we should get going " jungkook said they went back to there home 'sweet home'.

..........
....

......
Bye~~~