Chapter-63 (M)

"H-hyung I don't know when I came back he was not in his room and search him everywhere and I found him in kitchen unconscious and b-blood H-hyung come fast I'm s-scared P-please save my k-koo"

The male begged soon he hanged up the call ....

............

After 2 hours kook opened his eyes and found himself on the bed with Namjoon and jin surrounding him doctor seating on bed..

"H-hyung t-tae ?"

He asked looking everywhere but the blonde male wasn't there no were to found..

"H-hyung d-did he left me a-again"
The male asked this time he didn't looked in there eyes he hanged his eyes low and closed his eyes and let his tears fall ...

"W-who said I left"
There come our blonde male with a tray of soup and milk with medicine...

"T-tae"
The male lift his head to found the angry male looking at him furiously going to snaped anytime..

"Didn't I told you to not try to get up from the bed ain't I Jeon Jungkook"
The male said putting the tray infront of the crying male taehyung lift the males chin by his index finger and wipped his tears..and kiss his nose..

"I didn't came back to leave you alone ..now you're stuck with me forever "
The  blonde said soon jungkook hugged him tightly like his life depends on him..

"I-I thought y-you already left me a-alone again"
He said and sobbed on the blonde's chest like 5 years old toddler clutching his the blonde's top ...
The blonde blush when the professor accident grab his right breast in attempt to hold his collar the male blushed and namjin laughed awkwardly ...

"W-we should get going now y-yeah "
Namjoon said and jin nodded and they left taekook house..

"K-koo don't t-touch there I'm s-sensitive there"
The male said stuttering and blushing mess while the professor male was still confused he didn't know what he did ..

"What I didn't get it?"
The black haired asked detaching himself and tilting his head looking innocently towards blushing blonde..

"Y-you accidentally t-touched my boobies"
The other male whined and hide his face in his palms...

"Ohh I'm s-sorry I didn't mean t-to make you uncomfortable s-sorry"
The black haired male said scratching his neck blushing a little...

"I-its okay "

He said and  placed the spoon full on soup infront of professor's lips
"Open your mouth k-koo"
He said kook gladly did as he asked the male feed him his medicine and went back to kitchen to wash dishes he did his dinner and completed doing dishes soon he went to his princess room he pecked her cheecks and back to their shared one ...

Kook was staring at him and Taehyung slowly walked toward him and sat beside him awkwardly ..

"T-tae y-you look beautiful"
Be said and the blonde boy hmm and nodded while blushing and hiding the blush by averting his gaze...

"T-thank you k-koo"

He said still didn't look at the professor male ..

"T-tae can I touch your breast I'm sorry you don't wa-"
Taehyung cut him off by kissing him and he carefully straddled on the professor's lap he took the olders hand kept on his one of the swells...while blushing..

"T-they are s-so soft t-tae pretty like you"
The man said and started circling them carefully not to hurt the blonde boy ..

"C-can you take your shirt o-of for me l-love "
The professor asked and pretty male nodded taking of his shirt he stopped wearing bras I told you before the shirt fells of from his shoulder revealing those two swells looking gorgeous they got big already ...

"C-can I H-have your m-milk "
He hesitantly ask he can't resist the pretty male he is so tempting looking so beautiful naked infront of him...
Even though he wasn't fully naked only his uper body was naked full displayed to the professor who was whorshipping that curves of swells...

"T-those a-are for baby"
The blonde male said and the older took his hand off from his waist looking disappointed ..

"Okay"
The professor said

"Since t-the baby is asleep y-you can H-have them"

The blonde said placing the professor hand on those nipples started moving them with his own hands a very amount of pleasure was shooting in his body and the professor eyes darken seeing his husband being needy for his touch...

"Aren't you needy my pretty baby"
The blonde male nodded and his eyes was glittering due to embarrasment .. he looked down and then wrap his arms around the swells..

"Ohh gosh my baby you're so beautiful I so want to touch your breast baby, I want to touch your nipples. I want to hold them in my mouth and wanted to suck them  untile you cum without me touching your clit!! Since I can't move ...do you want it my baby?"

The blonde's nodded and the professor hurriedly pulled the pretty male into heated kiss ....
They kissed passionately and soon broke the kiss the professor moved to his neck kissing sucking living hickies over the tan skin the blonde was whimpering mess ..he sucked his collarbone and soon kissed those teary eyes which are now glittering due to extreme pleasure..

The blonde closed his eyes , panting heavily , heaving breasts hardened nipples  and the fluffy glittering vertical lips all wet due to the professor intense makeout..

The blonde's closed eyes give the older the permission to hold his breast ...the pretty male arched his back more giving the whole displayed of his breast to the later who was drooling over those swells...

He sucked on those pink swells like an infant liking sucking and biting him..

"K-koo d-don't bit it h-hurts "
The male whimpered the professor soon gently cupped the breast sucked gently playing with other spooning it rolling those nipples with his two fingers ...
The pretty male role his eyes this is to much for him ..
To much pleasure ...

He pulled the male more closer to his breast his mouth was so warm it feel so good..
The milk was starting to pour out from his swells and the black haired male was feeding on the milk like an hungry toddler...

He leaves the left breast cupped it and take the right one in his mouth he gave small squeezed cause the milk to poured out he again started sucking the sweals nipping on them and soon the blonde male came in his pants he giggle while feeling pleasure in his body and the professor pulled of his mouth nibbling with a pop sound ...

He looked at the messy blonde he was looking mess blushing ..he was happy to see his art ..those breast all red and swollen his face was red eyes was still teary...

"You taste so delicious love would like to have them again"
Man teased the blonde who widden his eyes and hit the professor chest and then laughed...

"Let's sleep my love you must be tired"
He said the blonde nodded at soon they cuddled up and went to there dream land....

.............

Little fluffier smut 😅
Enjoy the spoiler for today...
Bye bye...
Good night y'all
......